Robert Pattinson Didn’t Ignore Fans Even Though Crushed By Affair

Thu, August 16, 2012 3:13pm EDT by 19 Comments
Robert Pattinson Interview
SplashNews

Yeya

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 17, 2012

Robert realizes that all were surprised by the bad news,
It’s so tender, sweet and professional that he has reserved his sentence for him and they give us happiness,
He makes me feel very proud to be his fan
because it shows me, he has emotional, labor and moral quality
and this subconscious record supporting the always taste his audience
I admire and respect this attitude of Rob
Could you give me a smile, Rob?
Nice day…

ana

Posted at 8:47 PM on August 16, 2012

And you think that the kristen stupid apology is tt? ” im sorry i’m sorry ” is it ok? and Robert oh I forgive you, no problem,
He is working in his movie and will not say anything about his personal life and nobody cares, only him,
He is doing his best and I repect and love him so much.
kristen is the one that has to coe out and talk, if she wants, it is her personal life and she can do what she wants.

be fair please

Posted at 6:19 PM on August 16, 2012

No, VIRGIL, you’re the idiot. He isn’t playing the victim. He is tactfully ignoring the questions and trying to get back to his movie promo, which is why he’s doing the interviews. He didn’t hide. The guy was hurting and he didn’t step out and exploit his situation. I have a lot of respect for him. I understand your comments are just reflecting the fact that you aren’t a fan. As least make sense in your attempt to make him look bad.

virgil

Posted at 6:09 PM on August 16, 2012

You are an idiot if you dont see he is looking to promote a new movie and he is playing the victim to get more idiots like you.he begun jesus christ over night not because his movie but because kirsten affair.move one.i am with kirsten she have the guts to say i was wrong and she sorry .what rob did?hide and then hide again the longer kirsten suffer the better for him.wake up and give few more days and you will read differn news

@ Virgil

Posted at 9:50 PM on August 16, 2012

Thank you again. You nailed it!

To =

Posted at 6:06 PM on August 16, 2012

I do!
You can easily hide being broken inside.

I also believe he will handle things well on his own. He doesn’t need a ton of fans, and media telling him how to feel.

There have been tons of people that seem to have it all… money, fame, screaming fans that adore you, nice house, a good car, hip clothes, opposite sex throwing themselves at you, jobs, and you can STILL be hurting inside.

JUST BECAUSE A BUNCH OF FANS ARE CHEERING FOR HIM DOESN’T MEAN IT’S MAKING HIM FEEL 100% BETTER.
Plus I am sure everyone that is trashing on Kristen hurts him. I am sure no matter how mad/upset he is with her he isn’t going to want to hear people be rude about her. She WAS/IS a big part of his life!!

FYI – IF he choses to take her back that doesn’t mean he is weak. It means he has a heart to forgive, and has love to give it another try. Are all you true Rob fans cool with that? IF he took her back?
HE knows her, and the situation better than WE do.

To Tabloids

Posted at 6:09 PM on August 16, 2012

And to the tabloids:
He has said in a few interviews in the past that he is not the kind of guy that will be with a girl here, and there.
He has always said he wants to find a girl, and stick with her.
(I keep seeing tabloids saying that he is having one night stands. *Rolls eyes.*)

for rob

Posted at 5:22 PM on August 16, 2012

The nana
if you like the remains of kristen take, but rob?, of which he touches, he will see the photos of kristen with the old man, and you believe he still wants to put her in her bed?
kristen fans you are stupid, tell your kristen to show; like this will finally rob peace!

anonyme

Posted at 5:16 PM on August 16, 2012

still humiliated? Laiser him alone, he did nothing was wrong, he is tired he is asked the same question “you are ok?” and then he thanked his fans have to see the interviews, it happens here? you have nothing to loose on kristen? He even signed autographs, not here, but has the first interview
let live his life to this guy!

Jess

Posted at 4:38 PM on August 16, 2012

I was there, just sayin he is soooo hot!

Tina

Posted at 4:42 PM on August 16, 2012

Jess ? Which one are you ? The one with the cool – looking pink/purple, Aztec t-shirt ? ( I SOOO want that shirt !) or the cute skirt and red flip flops? I have never seen him in RL, but you are ever soooo luicky ! Is he as sweet in Rl as on camera ? I have not seen the video, so I am only going by your word :)
( You were so lucky !!) lol.

ol

Posted at 3:58 PM on August 16, 2012

How not walking away from sexually hyperactive fans who yearn to comfort him :)

=

Posted at 3:55 PM on August 16, 2012

Who still believes that his heart hurts???????????

Tina

Posted at 3:59 PM on August 16, 2012

i do. Alot. He is an actor, therefore he can cover his emotions with a fake smile or a joke, but underneath all that, he is hurting and humiliated.

Nana

Posted at 4:09 PM on August 16, 2012

He has chosed the pain himself, he is free to go back to her, he doesn’ then he must suffer…

Posted at 3:45 PM on August 16, 2012

I don’t know. In that picture (and I saw the video.) he was walking away from them.
Haha!
Nah… he’s alright.
Although I do have to say…. OF COURSE HE’S NOT GOING TO IGNORE A BUNCH OF SCREAMING PEOPLE CALLING FOR HIM.

Tina

Posted at 4:00 PM on August 16, 2012

I didnt see the video, where can I find it at ??

To Tina

Posted at 6:04 PM on August 16, 2012

I found it on Youtube Tina.
I looked under Rob leaving Showbiz Tonight.
I was able to find it.

All it is is him walking out the door of a building, and getting in the car.

destinee hart

Posted at 3:24 PM on August 16, 2012

He will always have his fans. but he needs to think if he will always have kristen. besides he needs to think of himself and his personal life before he deals with anyone elses life…