Kim Kardashian Ditches Her Sexy String Bikini For A Retro Suit

Thu, August 16, 2012 1:34pm EDT by 8 Comments
Kim Kardashian retro bikini
Courtesy of twitter

Considering how much she adores a low-rise string bikini, I was shocked to see the star show off a retro look — but I really like it! Which bikini do you think looks better on Kim?

Whether she’s hitting the gym or getting glam on the red carpet, practically everything Kim Kardashian wears screams ‘sexy’ — but she opted for a very different vibe while vacationing in Hawaii with her boyfriend, Kanye West.

While Kim tweeting a bikini picture isn’t new news, (in fact I think I’ve seen her body more than my own), the really retro floral swimsuit was something that made me do a double take. Sure, her curves were on full display, but the softer look was a welcome change.

Retro suits have definitely been more popular recently, but they are so tough to pull off. While they look super cute on someone like Taylor Swift, I didn’t think I would love it on Kim — but she proved me wrong! While it may not be the sexiest, best swimsuit that she has ever worn, the reality star proves that even curvy girls can pull off this retro trend.

Kim always seems to stick to her signature looks, so I kinda love that she switched up her style and had fun in a different silhouette. What do you think? Which bikini look do you like more on Kim?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Stella

Posted at 9:49 AM on August 17, 2012

Not hating, but this suit makes Kimmy look fat! It looks like she has on a depend diaper.. LOL

Shelly

Posted at 5:20 PM on August 16, 2012

Looks like she’s in a floral diaper.

niki

Posted at 5:00 PM on August 16, 2012

We’ve seen that body a thousand times and sick of it. Can you pls show us something else?

Monnie

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 16, 2012

I like the small bikini, shows her curves better. She’s so pretty!

jj

Posted at 2:39 PM on August 16, 2012

Looks like a diaper

Alana

Posted at 2:02 PM on August 16, 2012

Her “retro bikini” is an old picture from 2009. She always tweets random pictures of herself. So it’s not from her trip to Hawaii with kayne. (just clarifying) hmm… I think I prefer her first look though. Her retro looks look somewhat diaper-ish. Lol. (^_^)

Lisa

Posted at 1:52 PM on August 16, 2012

Love Both. Like that she is versatile. Kim can wear anything and prety much look good.

Z@rEeN Sh@H (@aazhar2015)