Teresa Giudice: ‘I Will Totally Leave Joe Giudice’

Wed, August 15, 2012 4:50pm EDT by 13 Comments
Teresa Giudice
Courtesy of NBC

Connecticut Sam

Posted at 12:08 AM on October 17, 2014

Yes she will.

kelly

Posted at 1:14 AM on October 21, 2012

I

Jazmin

Posted at 10:00 PM on October 12, 2012

Joe is cheating on Teresa. I think we all know that. You clearly her Teresa daughter saying ” Daddy is sleeping in his own room.” I am sorry but that right there says a lot. Teresa talks about all the other Housewives. But I think she need to shut up and work on her own family and marriage. Soon or later it will all come out what Teresa has done with her brother and Melissa. I truly believe Teresa is trying to damage her borther marriage because hers is failing also. What you do in the dark will always come to the light.

Joann

Posted at 3:29 PM on October 8, 2012

I just can’t believe how Tg acts, I think she just wants to stay on all the front covers of magazines, and (of course not get paid for it) what a mess. I think she should act they way she would want to be treated, it looks to me that she is the one stirring up all the trouble, and has alot in her past that should not be on display. In end it should be entertaining, however, I would not want my children to see me acting that way. As for you be an opportunist, i guess the hair care, liquir deals don’t count .Do you need the money that badly. Its a shame that you are a true reflection of where you live. shame on you.I will no longer be watching the show and hope others do the same.

Susan

Posted at 5:21 PM on August 29, 2012

Theresa is a low-life and she and Joe deserve everything they get

Joann

Posted at 3:30 PM on October 8, 2012

I hope he gets the jail time or should I say away time. what a mess

Janet

Posted at 12:03 AM on August 29, 2012

She need to open her eyes to what is going on around her.Joe is a dog. A dirty dog.

indigo

Posted at 10:11 PM on August 19, 2012

Joe has repeatedly shown on the show that he doesn’t respect Teresa. She’s the fool that keeps her head in the sand. Wake up Teresa, you are too much of a woman for Joe and he knows it!

Carol

Posted at 12:11 PM on August 20, 2012

Yes, Joe is a low life, and I agree with you, but I was disappointed in Teresa when she jumped him in the vineyards. But I like Teresa and think she is being ridiculed too much on the show. Caroline needs to quit stirring the pot. Her and the rest of the show keep these things going, they need to shut up, mind their own business. Caroline needs to worry about her own children, they seem to not have amounted to much without the parents. They are far from being self sufficient. I think Caroline has lost her mind. She has no friends that we can see and she doesn’t know how to handle a friendship. She needs to find her own friends, leave Teresa and Jacquline’s alone. She is obsessed.

gingerc

Posted at 1:50 AM on August 27, 2012

wow realy let me wright bad things about u and your kids in a book and in mags….. then in your face act like a friend and see if u like it

Tashea Black

Posted at 10:19 PM on October 5, 2012

It was never about Jacqueline & Teresa’s friendship; Caroline was upset because T.G. disrespected Caroline & her kids in that cookbook of hers. T.G. has repeatedly said Olive Garden is not real Italian, so why would she compare Caroline’s food to Olive Garden?? A real friend would not have done that. In addition to the food comment; T.G. stated that Caroline was only 1/16 Italian. What did Caroline’s heritage have to do with her cookbook….absolutely nothing!! What did Christopher and his car wash ambitions have to to with her cookbook….Nothing. It seems that maybe T.G. should have kept the Manzo’s names out of her mouth and cookbook.

I don’t know what kind of mother you are, but I’m the Caroline type of mother…If you talk about my kids you will have a serious problem.

Joann

Posted at 3:32 PM on October 8, 2012

even if he wants to treat you like that on camera, it has happend to many time. Both your mouths should be washed out with soap, i fear your children will start talking like that too.

Teresa

Posted at 11:29 PM on October 29, 2012

How could any woman put up with such obvious cheating and disrepect. I hope Teresa finds herself and moves on poor thing.