Rob Pattinson Has Memorized Kristen Stewart Cheating Pics

Wed, August 15, 2012 6:36pm EDT by 50 Comments

Rob is punishing himself after the Kristen Stewart affair scandal! He has studied the cheating pictures so much he has them burned into his memory, claims a new report!

Robert Pattinson is still reeling from his former girlfriend Kristen Stewart cheating with her married SWATH director Rupert Sanders. Apparently, he can’t stop looking at the photos of them making out!

Poor Rob has been agonizing over the paparazzi shots of Kristen and Rupert, so much so that “he knows them by heart, every corner of every frame,” a source tells Life & Style.

How awful! We hope Rob can erase the images from his memory ASAP!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers?

Watch More ENTV Videos!

More Rob:

1. Robert Pattinson: What I Want Fans To Know After Kristen Stewart’s Affair
  2. Robert Pattinson Headed To Australia To Escape Kristen Stewart Scandal — Report
  3. Robert Pattinson On ‘GMA’: ‘I’m Not Trying To Sell My Personal Life’

;)

Posted at 11:41 AM on August 16, 2012

@Beatriz, BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beatriz

Posted at 11:24 AM on August 16, 2012

HL to draw attention maliciously continue to show the photos. It is time to leave all this behind. Show respect, they are human beings even if they are public figures. In addition Robert should remember how much pictures Kristen has memorized of his cheatings,

Are you for real?!

Posted at 7:05 AM on August 17, 2012

@Beatriz prey tell, where are all these photos of Rob cheating on KSlut hidden? They must be somewhere to make her so unhappy. A link would be handy LOL. You are so funny.

#

Posted at 10:33 AM on August 16, 2012

@niken is expressing quite mysterious :)

rrr

Posted at 8:43 AM on August 16, 2012

I think Robert should remember his own countless cheatings

niken

Posted at 9:04 AM on August 16, 2012

with NO 50 PICS off course….its kinda hard to remember,

maybe anyone wants to help Robert with his 50 pics of cheating ?

dummy

Posted at 11:16 AM on August 16, 2012

It doesn’t matter if it was 1000 pictures. It was just one act, and they were fully clothed. Lasted 7 minutes. However Robert more than likely cheated on Kristen more than 50 times in ther relationship and had flat out sex. A bigggggg difference.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 8:19 AM on August 16, 2012

robert was cheats aswell

ROBERT

Posted at 7:16 AM on August 16, 2012

I think he should remember his own countless cheatings.

jackie

Posted at 3:35 AM on August 16, 2012

Ok yes it has been only 3 weeks or just a little over. But I don’t think Rob is over her. He still loves her. He just needs to go get kristen and take her away and talk things through. if you don’t talk you will never get over it. Yes what Kristen did will always be in the back of his head. But he needs to get over it. Love will prevail. Why does he want to torcher himself looking at the photos all the time. I feel for Kristen she seems to be the one taking all the blame. What is wrong with people Rupert was in this as well. As people have said no-one knows what went on behind closed doors between Rob and kristen. Maybe there was something Rob was not giving Kristen that she needed. He really needs to think about it. Forget what his family and friends are saying, what they say doesn’t really matter. He is not over kristen and you only have to look at his face.He really needs to go somewhere and scream at the top of his kungs and let his anger out don’t keep it bottled up. it will do him the workd of good and he will feel better for it, also maybe have a good cry. Crying by a man is not weak. He needs to face facts, he needs to think about what is in his heart and ask himself if he wants to live without her and can he. Does her want to see her with someone else and can he move on with someone else. I don’t think so, that would biggest mistake he can make. I know what Rob is going through because I have been there, but after some soul searching, talking, counselling and setting some rules.It worked out ok. I have some good friends and my family were there for me, they gave me their opinions but as they said it was my decision and mine only and they would respect that because they cared about me. Rob needs to give her a 2nd chance life goes on and so will they together. They belong together and not with someone else. He doesn’t have to talk about engagement, marriage or babies until he is finally ready. People say they are to young but 22 and 26 is not to young. A lot of people are married at that age. Please stop calling Kristen terrible horrible names. Please just leave them alone. Rob really needs to make his decision and soon. Good luck guys – Hope all works out for both of you.

kismet

Posted at 5:17 AM on August 16, 2012

jackie,your comment is very…….childish sounding.and it seems like you only want them together for your own reasons. your comment is also very mean.
you say he should ignorehis family and friends?? that he should just get over it already?? twi fans who make comments like yurs only make yourselves
seem very stupid and childish.and you,jackie,should never ever give love/relationship advise to anyone until you grow up more.you don’t know rob well
enough to say things like what yo said.you will never know him like that.his family & friends are the ones who are supporting him right now.so just leave
him alone.

niken

Posted at 9:03 AM on August 16, 2012

the biggest mistake is not cheating….but refuse to be cheat at ?

wow jackie….you must see your self so low that you approve Rob or your self being cheat at ?

Rob need to give cheating second change ?
wooow you must have lots of boys cheating at you, what a smart girl you must be

onefinegirl

Posted at 2:03 AM on August 16, 2012

He lose weight. :(

Shay

Posted at 12:24 AM on August 16, 2012

Poor Rob he does look sad, you can see it in his eyes. I doubt he’ll take Kristen back will they be friends again probably after a year or so. I agree with some of you mistakes are apart of life, but why cheat? I’m not hating on Kristen either, for all you kristen fans. I understand alot of people thought they would be together “forever” just like the characters they played. Now I’m not saying that their love wouldn’t last in first place they probably could’ve grew old together if they wanted to but it all comes down to one person probably was more “in love” than the other. I think Rob will find someone who will capture his heart, same goes for Kristen as time goes by.

sasha annisa

Posted at 11:10 PM on August 15, 2012

If Rob won’t take kristen back..just move on rob..hope you will find someone better..I am big fan of kristen stewart.hope she will find her true love again .best wishes for both of u..

Yeya

Posted at 9:54 PM on August 15, 2012

They will spend a few days that dilute the impact of the first vision of these silly photos
and return often, memories
but finally is dilute, over time,
the good news is that at the end we understand because we went through this experience,
the bad news is that it is hard to go through it and overcome it victoriously,
It is a very strong challenge.
My therapy is the work.
for my was best left to see my boyfriend
I saw him 3 years later, by chance and I was pleased to see that is fine, but I had healed my wounds.
now I am happy, very happy, Please Rob give to me one smile, your fan thank you!

Before A

Posted at 9:39 PM on August 15, 2012

Go!! Kstew Go!! mistakes is a part of life! woooyyeahhhhh :D :D

celina

Posted at 9:29 PM on August 15, 2012

claims a new report

melody

Posted at 9:15 PM on August 15, 2012

Rob was just SO MUCH JEALOUS OF KRISTEN .. .. ..because he loves her so much… but eventually, LOVE WILL PREVAIL and all those bad memories will be ERASED IN HIS MIND and will DIE DOWN LIKE A NATURAL DEATH

dn

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 15, 2012

I hope some truth and realivable info come soon out of this because there so many fans like myself so angry with kstew for cheating on Rob and we dont know which report is true or false. I can understand if she didnt love so let him go or end the relationship but cheated on him with the bastard rupert andthen go out with rob and pda in public like nothing had happened I’m telling you if wouldnt be for the paparazzi she and the bastard will be still swapping saliva behind Rob back

so

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 15, 2012

I THINK KRISTEN sought out someone else to make her feel special. SHE have a fragile ego and was looking for a quick boost. SHE judge herself based on how others judge her. Wrong way to go through life. SHE need to learn to love herself first before she can love someone else.

She think it would do not good to told rob, her focus was keeping him, so she don’t tell him, if her focus was honesty, she had no choice than to tell him.

I often hear some of you speaking of faithfulness and honesty and a lot only view dishonesty as sexual infedelity, i didn’t say that they have sex, because first i don’t know secondly i don’t care.

The truth is that the real dishonesty is dishonesty of the heart, or putting your trust in someone else. And that is more hurtful than anything else a lot of times.

unfortunely for her Rob is the type of guy who won’t forgive cheating, she know it but did it anyway, i won’t judge her this is a choice that she made, a bad choice and she lost “the most important person in her life not only her boyfriend but her best friend of 5 years, her confident, her protector, her lover, her everything, she need time to heal and understand what she did, it’s time for us to back off and let her learn who she is.

I don’t know if I’m making much sense. But let me just say the guilt of what she did is eating away at her soul. I have been thinking a lot lately that guilt is a strong motivator to not do something again. We are our own harshest judges. You can lie to everyone, but you can’t lie to yourself.

R.C.D

Posted at 9:00 PM on August 15, 2012

I wanna know how many people that comment on all these articles have cheated in their life?
Our radio station here did a survey once when this all came out, and asked if anyone has cheated. They also asked if they could tell their story. (Without giving their names, and stuff.)
The DJ said that the phone lines went off like crazy. People told stories about cheating while wearing wedding rings, going to hotels, in fitting rooms at the mall, and so on.
The DJ was trying to prove that cheating happens a lot. It’s a bummer, but it does happen. :(
Kristen is not the first person to ever cheat!!!

to r. c. d

Posted at 9:03 PM on August 15, 2012

i have. :(
on my bf of 4 years once.
i was truly sorry. i learned a big lesson. we have worked things out.
it took time, but we were able to work on our relationship, and rebuild.
trust had to be earned back.

it took almost loosing him to a stupid mistake to make me realize that i really really love him.
we are stronger because of it.
we hold what has happened as a bad bump in our road, but after taking time to work things out we are doing much better.

together for 12 years now.

For Above

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 15, 2012

I have, and it was the dumbest thing I have ever done.
We tried to take a break from each other after it happened, but decided a few months later that what had happened can be fixed. Still together today!

Anon

Posted at 8:00 PM on August 15, 2012

I hope that Rob burned the clothes…poor baby :(

jack

Posted at 7:58 PM on August 15, 2012

These two need to have a serious face to face to decide.So many untruths are spread that people are believing them.

New Supporter

Posted at 7:46 PM on August 15, 2012

New Supporter

Being a fan of both Robert and Kristen, I have followed this all very closely. I have searched and researched most every word and picture posted. Because I loved them as a couple and I wanted them to be together. I felt I was doing this because I cared about them and I was supporting them. During my morning ritual of looking up the latest on the pair I came across Jodie’s letter. I read it, and I read it again. It bothered me. Not long after, I watched Rob on GMA. Once again, Rob was not talking about his personal life, no surprise. What the surprise was…was to me, Rob’s answers in this interview about his personal life and what Jodie had written in her letter came to me like a wake-up call, a light bulb moment, if you will.
The only true ones we have to blame is 1.The media and 2.Ourselves. That’s it. Not Kristen, not Rob, not even Rupert. Why?? Because WE do not belong in any of their lives. The media wants us to believe we have every right in knowing all their personal details because we are fans or haters or what have you. The media has us hooked, line and sinker. Their game of ‘all is fair in love and war because you are a celebrity’ has left us confused, broken-hearted, angry and still wanting more. More. More $$$ for them is the real story and the only one they care about. And they know We. buy. into. it.
Robert and Kristen’s personal lives should be just that. I will still support them, only I’ll be doing it differently from now on. Different by supporting them for the incredibly talented actors that they are. Different by buying a ticket seeing their movies. Not buying a ticket to the circus media.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 7:53 PM on August 15, 2012

^ good job hun!! You are totally right & what you said was spot on. Im glad i took the time to read this..i agree with you 100%

Mel

Posted at 8:29 PM on August 15, 2012

This has to be the best comment I’ve ever read on hear!

sally

Posted at 8:33 PM on August 15, 2012

@ newsupporter,

You are exactly right. The media is feeding us gossip and we accept it as the truth.

The media is very creative, have a very creative imagination, imagine renting U-haul
trucks to stage how Rob asked Kristen to move out immediately. I wrote a comment
regarding the u-haul trucks, the rich don’t use u-haul trucks, they use professionals.

The mini cooper is not big enough to fit a 6 ft. man lyig down on his stomach, much
less a man making out with Kristen. It’s like OJ and the glove. If the glove don’t fit,
in this case Rupert did not fit in a 6 ft. long space. With kristen sitting in front of
him, his space would have been reduced to about 4.5 ft. His legs would have been
hanging out from the rear door.

You commit a felony, you are not guilty until proven guilty, Kristen has been judged
and sentenced, called the most horrible names because it is presumed she is guilty.
Their response is going to be, well she made the public apology and there are the
pics. Pics can be photo shopped all the time. I am sure the apology was made
under duress.

I am in shock when I see posts of people who possess so much hatred in their hearts!
Who are we to be judging a stranger who has done nothing to us?

I, too support Rob & Kristen and keep them in my prayers. People have written posts against
what I believe, but I do not waver, I support both of them and pray that both have the courage to come out of this with their heads held high.

Heather

Posted at 8:56 PM on August 15, 2012

Nice Sally!!!

twifan

Posted at 9:50 PM on August 15, 2012

Well said Sally & newsupporter…. I am a twilight fan, and will see Breaking Dawn Part 2 when it premieres… In fact I have tickets to the midnight screening…. I am appalled at the way people are treating Kristen saying that she’s too old to make mistakes… Um, no she’s not…. Age doesn’t stop you from making mistakes and stupid decisions… It happens, its called being human… I was making plenty of mistakes in my 20’s… I learnt, I moved on…. leave them both alone to sort out their lives…. after all none of us knows what happens behind closed doors….

kismet

Posted at 5:00 AM on August 16, 2012

sally,i agree that you have every right to believe what you do.but hun,the pics were ot photo-shopped.and the aology was all kristen.nobody made her
do that.as all of you kristen fans have always said,no one can make lristen do anythig she doesn’t want to. it’s just sad to me that all of you kris fans
think they will be together again.

Kelly

Posted at 8:54 PM on August 15, 2012

Good job new supporter.
You may need to repost this again!

Well said New Supporter & sally

Posted at 10:11 PM on August 15, 2012

@New Supporter: I have also read Jodie’s essay, it is so inspiring and you interpret it wisely. I can’t agree you more !
@Sally: You are so right…we are in no position to judge…if we are fans, we should only give unlimited support and wish them the best. Anyone express hatred and make horrible comments to someone we don’t know in personal, is really irresponsible.

New Supporter

Posted at 10:42 PM on August 15, 2012

Thank you, but I think the credit goes to Rob and Jodie for opening my eyes. My only hope is others will read, take suit and follow. Please feel free to share my post wherever you see fit.

Jan

Posted at 7:40 PM on August 15, 2012

He might forgive her but he never forgot those cheating photos .Now he’s moving on . Enjoy your single life Rob, you will find a true love one day.

lola

Posted at 7:22 PM on August 15, 2012

@aquarius64 you are right. cheat on rob plus with his clothes on well it was too much and i can imagine what rob felt when he was looking at those pic

sally

Posted at 10:52 PM on August 15, 2012

@Jan & Lola, how do you know that he won’t forget. Do you know him well enough to know
that he will not forget. What if he loves her so much, that he will put what happened in the past to make a happier life for the both of them? People who cheat in a relationship, cheat because there is something missing in the relationship. You don’t just decide to cheat one day, there was something that made her stray. I am sure Rob may be asking himself that question. You just
don’t know why it happened, because you don’t know them at all and besides it is none of your business.

As for wearing his clothes, who cares, it is so petty, just to say something negative because you are probably jealous!

robfan

Posted at 11:59 AM on August 16, 2012

jst so you know sweety..
she could tell him “This is not working any more..”
if nothing else..they were best friends for all this years..
Cheating was not the only option u knw..there are a lot of better options..
and ppl r saying there cheating stories..ao i sud say…
That i have been with my Boyfriend(he is my bst frnd too) for 12 years now..
And NO,Neither of us Have Cheated..we r not perfect..but we have the sense that when we do these stuff..the other person suffers a lot..

anna

Posted at 7:20 PM on August 15, 2012

Hl get a life stop making shiy up

Mandy

Posted at 7:02 PM on August 15, 2012

It’s painful and almost impossible to erase….forever. I know the feeling, been thru that! My humble advice is…give yourself time to think…one of it is can you live with this after forgiving that person? If you can’t…then don’t….work on how to move on even though it’s a shattering feeling, allow yourself to heal by engaging in something that you love to do…forgive her, it will release your pain…! On the other hand if you decided to forgive…then try to forget it by having the conversation w Kristen to understand her point of view or reason on what has happened! Remember this…a person who made mistake and learnt the lesson has a better appreciation of life than a person who never made a mistake. Rob, don’t get sucked into the pressure…it’s your life after all, be responsible to yourself first! God bless all the best!

gb

Posted at 7:04 PM on August 15, 2012

she did it in his clothes, thats cruel

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 6:51 PM on August 15, 2012

yes l have seen this pics l don’t want know about this pics its over now pls robert forgive kristen l love rob and kris

aquarius64

Posted at 6:58 PM on August 15, 2012

@tracey – Seriously, in 3 weeks? This is not Eclipse. Instant forgiveness for cheating does not work in real life.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 7:19 PM on August 15, 2012

Thank you!!^ healing and forgiveness takes time and patience. This isnt eclipse when edward just takes bella back after her “momentary indescretion” with jacob. Get real.

maggie