Robert Pattinson: He’s Still In Love With Kristen Stewart

Wed, August 15, 2012 11:17am EDT by 89 Comments
SplashNews

bluebird

Posted at 2:48 AM on August 28, 2012

Why KATY PERRY? can you imagine how many male celebrities she slept with? Having Katy Perry as girilfriend is a big joke! And why RIHANNA? Don’t stoop down Rob! If you’re going to date Katy Perry or Rihanna, better forgive and take back KRISTEN STEWART!

Debbie Polito

Posted at 8:29 PM on August 24, 2012

Come on Rob you have to get back together with Kristen. She has been through hell. And if you are seriously seeing Katy Perry she is the trampyre. Kristen is so in love with you and is gorgeous and you make a great couple. Katy Perry has probably slept with everyone she can get her hands . You and Kristen deserve to be together. Don’t let your friends tell you who you can see and who not to see. If you don’t get back with Kristen and go with that slut Katy Perry she will hurt you like no other. She is just using you to prove to Kristen that you can date someone else. I will never watch anything of yours if you don’t take Kristen. When you two are together there is so much love between you too. Right now I have to go because seriously this has left me ill and depressed. And shoud you choose not to stick by Kristen and get back together. I will let my family send you my obituary notice. I am a Kristen Fan. God said that we have to forgive before he forgive us. So come on and get back with Kristen or I will put a gun to my head, seriously.

Guene

Posted at 2:38 PM on August 19, 2012

I have said this so many times, it’s not your friends place to tell you who you should love or not love, your friends Tom and his girlfriend has done bad things to, they have no right to tell you what to do or say for that matter, Rob this is the woman you love, who made a big mistake, and she has paid highly for what she’s done, people call her names, say bad things about her, even you own friends have turned against her, why is it so? why is it they won’t give her another chance too?? why is it so important for you to move on, it’s not there life, it’s yours and she loves you, she is paying for it in more ways then you, She is all alone, she’s afraid, she’s lonely without you and empty inside, she’s punching herself everyday for what she did, she lost jobs, she can’t even go outside, what more does she have to do.

If you love her then you will work it out and find out together why this happened, stop listening to everyone else and start listening to your heart and I’m sure Bear would love to have her back to, think of all the good times and stop doing what everyone else whats you to do, be a man and stand up to these people who want to run your life. I have been with you two from the beginning, I’ve watched you both and I’ve see so much love when you looked at each other, it’s still there if you look hard enough.

Love Is Patient Poem

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud. It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. . . .

And now these three remain:
faith, hope and love.

But the greatest of these is love.

Marchia

Posted at 9:33 AM on August 21, 2012

I agree, he should forgive her so they can move on with eachother. They are soulmates & Kristen has been to hell & back over the backlash!!! I dont see rupert suffering much!?!

Jan

Posted at 12:54 PM on August 21, 2012

It is my opinion that Kristen should contact her attorney with regards to Sanderscum advances on her all during filming and then the after affects. She looks so uncomfortable in some of those shots of her with him. AND Rob, For years before and the 4 you have now, you wanted Kristen Stewart. She made a mistake, so what do you do…Run and HIde instead of facing the problem and solving it. The girl loves you and you her. I can understand why you need time, but for gosh sakes don’t leave the country. You both need some time to make sure you want one another, You are the first people I have ever seen that I would call “soul mates”…How fortunate. Reconciliation is possible and hopefully probable. Make sure you stay in touch with one another frequently. I will be praying for you both. This whole thing will only make you stronger. Listen to your heart. NOT the dear family and no it all friends who know what is best for you…..There are times PRIDE should take a back seat………….Love you both

doris terrana

Posted at 6:35 PM on August 18, 2012

Many ppl do thingsthat are very wrong, but sometimeswhen we truely love someone we consider that maybe that love is strong enoughto bring to ppl back together. I agree rob wat happened is wrong but let the healing being between you and kristen. Your friend need to support you not say get rid of her. Follow your heart and head, goto counseling if need be. Good luck doris from wisconsin

Sad-fan

Posted at 11:08 AM on August 18, 2012

God pls make everything all right for them, it hurts to see them like that… If not just stop ppl calling her all sorts of names, she been punish enough. It seems that Rupert not punish at all, because he’s a man??? It’s not fair, it’s takes two to claps hand. Why only Kristen takes the blame?? How about Robert? To take a woman to cheat there must have some problem with him too… Behind close door. Hope they work it out sooner or later. If there’s still love in them, pls help them….. Don’t give up so easily pls.

Marchia Dolbow

Posted at 11:53 AM on August 18, 2012

Everybody needs to backoff Kristen!! Robert needs to forgive her, so they can move on with there lifes!! Please Robert , get back together. On Aug 18, 2012 11:08 AM, “HollywoodLife.com” wrote: > > Sad-fan commented: “God pls make everything all right for them, it hurts to see them like that… If not just stop ppl calling her all sorts of names, she been punish enough. It seems that Rupert not punish at all, because he’s a man??? It’s not fair, it’s takes two to cla” >

Guene

Posted at 1:32 AM on August 18, 2012

God I wish they would just get back together and work this out, I know she cheated but can’t you see how hurt she is, look how they call her all kinds of bad names, she loves you, she make a big mistake but I think she has paid for what she’s done. If you listen to your friends your just stupid, you should listen to your heart and see that she’s in so much pain for you. She has lost a lot more then you have, movies, friends, and herself, also her pride to. I’m about sick of this whole thing, you know you still love her, but you just let those so called Friends tell you what to do, I feel sorry for you, you could be going to counseling and finding out why this happened and you might just have a happy life.

Love Is Patient Poem

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud. It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. . . .

And now these three remain:
faith, hope and love.

But the greatest of these is love.

Marchia

Posted at 11:29 PM on August 17, 2012

I know they love eachother you can see it in the way they look at eachother & there body launge. So back off!!!!