Robert Pattinson: It’s Sweet That My Fans Are Worried About Me

Wed, August 15, 2012 7:43pm EDT by 20 Comments
Robert Pattinson Interview
SplashNews

sophiee 123

Posted at 8:23 PM on August 16, 2012

im not worried about him anymore he schould be gratefull that ppl are concern about him and his saying this that is kind of odd!!!shame on you-.-

Caitlyn

Posted at 9:21 AM on August 16, 2012

I LOVE YOU ROB!!!!!!!!11

i really really hope that Rob and Kristen will sort this out and make it work again you can tell when you look at them both when they are somewhere together that they just love each other so much!!!!!!!!

ROBSTEN FOREVER AND EVER!!!

ezra

Posted at 3:05 AM on August 16, 2012

Here you have a proof again that that Pattinson plays with pleasure the victim.

sick and tired !

Posted at 1:10 AM on August 16, 2012

everybody and their mamas are all worried about Rob … oh my he’s so sad , heartbroken , blah blah ..he looks so sad in the interviews and so on … i watch most of his recent ones he look and act exactly like himself , nervous , restless , laugh at himself etc… same old robert , of course he looks a bit more mature because i think he’s moving away from the teen crazies and moving toward a much older audience, which i think is great , as a fan who is not a crazed teen i’m very happy and looking forward to his next projects .. so hopefully 6 mos from now all this madness will be over and so will the famous twilight saga ..but .. unfortunately i can’t say the same for those dumb gossip blogs , no matter how many times i try to tell people everything on these blogs are fake and fabricated they still go on and on in their comments bashing and hating . you and you alone can stop this insanity , you all need to accept the fact that you will never know the truth about this whole rob/kristen personal affairs , learn to live with it and move on … all of you are too invested in their personal lives , it doesn’t concern you , it doesn’t affect you at all , even Robert states that it’s odd for people to be so involve in his life, his thankful for the fans but that’s about it .. Also HL and all the other gossip mongers Stop trying to twist every word the man says in interviews , he’s talking about the movie and has nothing to do with Kristen , break-up or no break-up , his personal feeling or anything like that , so take all your body language experts and shove it please … as a fan of both actors i’m so over this … really sick and tired and pretty sure i’m speaking for a lot of others who are also tired of this circus …” everything that has a beginning has an end”.. NOW IS THE TIME TO END IT !!!!!!!

New Supporter

Posted at 10:58 PM on August 15, 2012

Being a fan of both Robert and Kristen, I have followed this all very closely. I have searched and researched most every word and picture posted. Because I loved them as a couple and I wanted them to be together. I felt I was doing this because I cared about them and I was supporting them. During my morning ritual of looking up the latest on the pair I came across Jodie Foster’s letter. I read it, and I read it again. It bothered me. Not long after, I watched Rob on GMA. Once again, Rob was not talking about his personal life, no surprise. What the surprise was…was to me, Rob’s answers in this interview about his personal life and what Jodie had written in her letter came to me like a wake-up call, a light bulb moment, if you will.
The only true ones we have to blame is 1.The media and 2.Ourselves. That’s it. Not Kristen, not Rob, not even Rupert. Why?? Because WE do not belong in any of their lives. The media wants us to believe we have every right in knowing all their personal details because we are fans or haters or what have you. The media has us hooked, line and sinker. Their game of ‘all is fair in love and war because you are a celebrity’ has left us confused, broken-hearted, angry and still wanting more. More. More $$$ for them is the real story and the only one they care about. And they know We. buy. into. it.
Robert and Kristen’s personal lives should be just that. I will still support them, only I’ll be doing it differently from now on. Different by supporting them for the incredibly talented actors that they are. Different by buying a ticket seeing their movies. Not buying a ticket to the circus media.

guest

Posted at 12:43 AM on August 16, 2012

i want to thank “new supporter’ for this comment . that is exactly the way i feel , and i do hope other people that comment here really get what he/she is trying to say , because it make a lot of sense … BRAVO !!

Jan

Posted at 4:17 AM on August 16, 2012

I could not have said it better myself. All the Media (mainly the rags) have gotten RICH over our stupidity. I bought US the first day and then all hell broke loose. What a pack of lies…I just don’t get how they can print stuff and get away with it. Just like Rob said mostly “UNTRUE”…It is none of our business. I think the the most sad part is how the Kristen bashing is going on. Death threats, bullying, telling her to kill herself….This is so sick. She appears to be truly remorseful by staying away. We know absolutely nothing, just what the rags want to push on us. I will NEVER buy another gossip mag. again. I am glad we have these message boards to vent. I pray we all can move on and let those kids figure out their lives in peace. Prayers to them both. Thanks to sick and tired and new supporter….I am joining your team….

Dawn

Posted at 10:04 AM on August 16, 2012

I completely agree with you but I do think that the powers that be in Hollywood in this case Summit are to blame just as much as the media. Summit has done nothing more than sell us a product this whole time and nothing more. Unfortunatly Rob and Kristen were part of that product. Most of the time we saw them out together near movie releases was because Summit told them they had to in order to promote the movies. We all bought into everything Twilight hook,line and sinker. I don’t think there was anything fake about Rob and Kristen. they were just contractually obligated. They new this and that is probably why they never acted lovey dovey in public. They didn’t want to sell their relationship or lead us on. Summit made us love them and Twilight then of course the tabloids started. Summit sucked us in, used Rob and Kristen and the media kept us wanting more. We fans have been a part of a perfect money making jugernaut. That’s how Hollywood makes it’s money. The twilight fans, Rob and Kristen have been used for the sole purpose of making money for a higher power. If the media didn’t put it out there then we wouldn’t want to know about it. I strongly hope this whole cheating scandal was staged to punk the paps and Summit too. They deserve it for using all of us and especially Rob and Kristen.

Rosita fresita

Posted at 10:12 PM on August 15, 2012

How beautiful man, oh oh oh!!,
today looks perfect!

KLB

Posted at 10:09 PM on August 15, 2012

Time interview was done before the incident, but I do agree that it’s odd to have people care more for you than anything else in their lives.
I think it’s funny he thinks it’s weird how we are like, “Oh poor Rob!” And he is probably just sitting there watching TV in his hotel drinking a beer.

Poor Rob? How about poor millions of people with cancer, poor victims of the CO shooting, poor homeless.

Yeya

Posted at 9:07 PM on August 15, 2012

Hola Rob, vi la ultima entrevista para Times y me diverti y rei mucho,
me gusto los comentarios que ustedes dieron y entendi varios conceptos de Cosmopolis,
espero que muy pronto vengas a Mèxico para poder saludarte,
gracias por tu trabajo, me gusta mucho tu actuacion, y me encanto ver tu linda y sincera sonrisa, cuidate ! estamos en contacto saludos!

twilightcougar

Posted at 8:47 PM on August 15, 2012

it is odd we obsess about Rob but he has a huge fan base and so we see him and he `s ok then we worry less it weird but at least he like hey thks but we can not worry about him worry about ourselves and stuff.He not an egomanic he is very insecure about himself.

LOL

Posted at 8:40 PM on August 15, 2012

Keep trying HL Rob did the Time interview prior to the cheating pics. He has not done any any interviews other then GMA and JS. I do believe that was done during the Comic Con weekend when they did their other ones. But keep you fake stories coming they are good for a laugh. And I am not even a Kristen a fan

PS

Posted at 8:36 PM on August 15, 2012

Even for this site, that is an impressively optimistic twist on the actual quote.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 8:40 PM on August 15, 2012

^Lol i know. he was saying if ppl think theyre worried about him THEY think its sweet but its actually odd to him.

Emmy

Posted at 8:18 PM on August 15, 2012

Rob you deserve better than a cheating Kristen .

Annie

Posted at 8:13 PM on August 15, 2012

Love you Rob. Glad to see you doing well.

Tj

Posted at 8:01 PM on August 15, 2012

Kristen deserves what she is getting. She done it to herself.

destinee hart

Posted at 7:55 PM on August 15, 2012

I CARE MORE ABOUT KRISTE THAN ROB..SHE SEEMS TO BE GETTING THE WORST OF IT ALL..

Jennifer

Posted at 7:51 PM on August 15, 2012

U are overlooking the best possible judges. Any of the jackson brothers Especially titio. Jermaine. Or marlon. What don’t they. Know.