Robert Pattinson Likes Reading People’s Diaries

Wed, August 15, 2012 7:30pm EST by 15 Comments
Robert Pattinson Cosmopolis Interview
FameFlynet

Praveen

Posted at 1:58 PM on August 16, 2012

Without doubt . Substantially good web page ! ! The human race . . Lovely . . Stunning . . Lets bookmark your internet site and also the rss feeds additionally…I am delighted to come across a lot helpful insight down under within the information . Acknowledge you for giving . .

Guest43

Posted at 1:47 PM on August 16, 2012

Robert Pattinson is a unique, fine looking man!

888

Posted at 10:10 AM on August 16, 2012

How stupid is Robert. He never loved Kris. He has always thought that she is his property. It’s a shame, and it is a shame for him

Guest43

Posted at 1:44 PM on August 16, 2012

And how do you know he never loved the tramp?

shauna

Posted at 3:06 AM on August 16, 2012

Funny thing is what he said!!!
WHO ELSE LIKED LISTENING TO DREAMS? AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FINDS IT INTERESTING HE SHARED THIS? WHAT WAS IT THAT EDWARD LIKE TO DO WITH BELLA AS A HUMAN? HOW MANY NIGHTS DID HE SPEND WATCHING HER SLEEP JUST TO HEAR HER TALK AND DREAM?
KNOWING ROB STRANGE STATEMENTS FOR FUN IN THE PAST MAYBE HE WAS TRYING TO BE FUNNY !!!!!! OR COULD HE NOT HAVE REALIZED HE WAS MAKING A ‘SLIP’ ON HIM MISSING KRISTEN? I GUESS WE WILL NEVER KNOW FOR SURE. USUALLY I WOULD BE THE LAST PERSON ADDRESSING THE ROB/EDWARD CONNECTION BUT I CAN’T HELP HOPING THAT HE MISSES HER ENOUGH TO FORGET WHAT SHE DID.
LIFE IS TOO TOO SHORT TO DWELL ON THE NEGITIVE AND IF HE DOES LOVE AND MISS HER THEN HE NEEDS TO START FORGIVING HER AND DEFINATELY NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO WANTS HIM TO ‘KICK HER TO THE CURB’!!! THIS IS HIS LIFE AND THEY SHOULD REALIZE THAT ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE HIS FRIENDS. THE HEART WANTS WHAT THE HEART WANTS AND THAT SHOULD BE THE END OF IT ATLEAST AS FAR AS HIS FRIENDS ARE CONCERNED.
ROB IS A SWEET GUY THAT ALMOST ANYONE WOULD TO HAVE IN THEIR LIVES’ BUT HE HAS ALWAYS ONLY HAD “EYES FOR KRISTEN” LITERALLY; LOOK AT ALL THE PHOTOS OF THEM TOGETHER IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME. MOST THE TIME YOU COULD NOT EVEN TELL THE COLOR OF HIS EYES BECAUSE THEY WERE ALWAYS ON HER.
I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR THE BEST, I HOPE HE WILL TALK TO HER SOON AND FORGIVE HIM, AND MOSTLY I WANT HIM TO HAPPY (ALTHOUGH AGAIN, I DON’T BELIEVE HE WILL BE HAPPY WITHOUT HER.)
NO MATTER WHAT BEST OF LUCK IN ALL THAT YOU DO ROB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rsd

Posted at 4:24 AM on August 16, 2012

Are you kidding?!! “He cannot be happy without her?” Get real: the girl is nothing special; there are plenty of beautiful, strong, smart, successful girls out there that would love him to death, treat him well, not call him off in public, not flip the bird in public, not curse like a sailor and able to finish a freaking sentence. He cryptly stated in the Times interview that “things fall apart when they are supposed to fall apart.” He is as British as he is pragmatic. He said before “no one destroys a relationship; when one cheats the relationship is already over.” And he is ABSOLUTELY right! It is over; get over it!

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 6:54 AM on August 16, 2012

^ HE actually said “no one breaks up a relationship..when someone leaves or cheats..the relationship is already fractured” just saying.

Guest43

Posted at 1:45 PM on August 16, 2012

I AGREE!

meeme

Posted at 3:00 AM on August 16, 2012

He is sooooo good looking that when I see his face my heart hurts………….

Guest43

Posted at 1:46 PM on August 16, 2012

I do know what you mean!

rsd

Posted at 10:49 PM on August 15, 2012

It was a reference to people’sand media’s scrutiny of his personal life…get it?!!

Yeya

Posted at 9:33 PM on August 15, 2012

Well, let me tell you that reading a newspaper is inspiring,
a diary that I read was my father diary when he died,
I found in his Library a folder with all the cards that he had written to his mom, my grandmother,
he had letters since he was in primary school(1917) until my grandmom died (1938), and then annex other letters to other people (1986),
I knew his personal and profesional life, he is the bigger person to me,
now I know my dad from another perspective and love him more and understand him, and left me very happy because finally I met that inside of him, his fears,his anxieties and concerns.
was very enriching and exciting,
so I understand your comments,
please smile for my, your fan, thank you!

Eye for an Eye?

Posted at 9:12 PM on August 15, 2012

I don’t fully get it.
Sometimes he jokes, and it doesn’t seem like he is joking… vise versa.

I guess he can read people’s diaries…. we all want to know his personal life. Right?!

Mary