Kristen Stewart To Promote ‘On The Road’ At Toronto Film Festival

Wed, August 15, 2012 10:15pm EDT by 74 Comments
Kristen Stewart On The Road

melody

Posted at 9:35 AM on August 17, 2012

PEOPLE ARE SO CRUEL IF THEY STILL CARRY THE BAD ISSUE OF KRISTEN. WHY DONT YOU LEAVE HER ALONE. IT IS HER CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO ATTEND WHATEVER PROMOS SHE WILL HAVE IN HER MOVIES OR WHATEVER. BUT FOR ME, I AM VERY MUCH EXCITED TO SEE KRISTEN STEWART WITH HER LEADING MAN GARRETT HEDLUND. LOVE TO SEE HER WITH A NEW LEADING MAN…….. SO BORING ALWAYS WITH ROB.

Lillian

Posted at 7:06 PM on August 16, 2012

I really hope this goes well for her. I’m afraid for her that when she goes out she’d be greeted with boos and hisses. Fans can be quite rabid, I just hope she’d come out of this okay.

Naty

Posted at 4:11 PM on August 16, 2012

I hope she can make it! she deserves the chace to go back to her life. She need to work, so it would be good for her!

Robfan

Posted at 2:40 PM on August 16, 2012

Kristen is brave. The best thing she can do is void speaking to the press. I am not a fan or hers, but she has been kicked like a dog and the more people defend her the hungier the tabliods get.

Dawn

Posted at 2:01 PM on August 16, 2012

I hope she’s not scared odf fans trying to physically hurt her. Even though I’ve seen soem harsh comments I don’t think anyone would try to harm her. The worst that will happen is people might start to cry when they see her but that’s about it. I think most fans are more hurt than angry and have said things they just don’t mean. All will be okay.

Sakti Violy F. Kumar

Posted at 12:06 PM on August 16, 2012

im feeling nervous for her. But i believe she can make it! Go kristen

Lana

Posted at 10:12 AM on August 16, 2012

I wish the best for her.

Elena

Posted at 10:10 AM on August 16, 2012

She’s great in On the Road!

rose from the philippines

Posted at 9:24 AM on August 16, 2012

we love u kristen stewart and ms.jodie foster!!! god bless u

a chance

Posted at 9:13 AM on August 16, 2012

I THINK SHE SHOULD GO, GIVE HER A CHANCE.
SHE CAN DO IT.