Kristen Stewart Sending Letters & Texts To Robert Pattinson — Report

Wed, August 15, 2012 3:51pm EDT by 151 Comments
FameFlynet

natasha

Posted at 6:58 PM on August 16, 2012

PLEASEGET BACK TOGETHER!! LOVE YA BOTH!!

felicia

Posted at 5:54 PM on August 16, 2012

WHEN U TRULY LOVE SOMEONE !!
YOU WOULD RATHER DIE!!!
BEFORE HURTING THEM!!
THAT’S TRUE LOVE!!!!

heather

Posted at 5:02 PM on August 16, 2012

I’m on kristen’s side cause we are only human and we are not perfect. Yes there will be mistakes made in are life just like she made a mistake but we can not change the past we can only move forward from it. Hang in there kristen and hold your head up strong cause it takes a bigger person to admit their mistakes and own it to them instead of just denying them. You have apoligized and admitted your mistake not only to rob but to the world at large. So keep going stong no matter what happens cause you will only come out stronger in the end.

Felicity

Posted at 6:18 PM on August 16, 2012

I think you’re right! Everyone makes mistakes, Kristen did make a bad mistake, but we all learn from them. Things will feel like the end of the world now but they will get better. It’s true that admitting your mistakes takes a big person to do that. Things will eventually turn good and I will always be your fan! :)

ACG

Posted at 4:52 PM on August 16, 2012

all the world loves lovers…and this was Love. Unfortunately, it was the “Hollywood” type of love: Smoke, mirrors, and ticket sales. I must admit I too was caught up: I’m a romantic. But, I got my own love story going on: I’ve been married now for 26 years. My love story is old and wrinkly. Theirs was exciting and young. Only my love story is real…theirs is a fake: AND THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY THAT LIVES IN HOLLYWOOD!! Still, my hat’s off to the special effects guys at the studio: They pulled off a good cinemagic trick: Love. Man those guys are good!!! They got my vote for an Oscar.

Elizabeth52

Posted at 4:44 PM on August 16, 2012

Never has there been any proof or has anyone said that they had sex. They kissed and until someone can show any evident of sex she is innocent until proven guilty. I am so tired of young kids and fools attacking this young lady she gives us joy,laughter and tears with her talent. For those haters of her talent this has just given reason to make up more rumors spew hate towards her.if she wasn’t so talented she wouldn’t be on the big screen you would be. As for Rob I have been a fan of the young man but I am losing respect for him with each interview. He could put a stop to all this BS just by saying a simple statement that Kristen has been through enough and to please be kind and let them work thing out themselves with the hate and bitterness from his fans! No friend or fan can give them good non bious advice.

Jbaby

Posted at 3:42 PM on August 16, 2012

Robert should go to hell!!! It’s not like he’s that handsome… I mean c’mon!! She’s human.. And nobody is above mistake! For crying out loud, it was just a kiss!!!

haidy

Posted at 3:32 PM on August 16, 2012

he must forgive her she did every thing to get him back

kevin666

Posted at 5:43 PM on August 16, 2012

no her PA did

StewPattzHard

Posted at 2:15 PM on August 16, 2012

I hope very very it!!!!!!

NikeNike87

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 16, 2012

Now you are able to read the private mail … wow. I am amazed. I did not know you knew how to read.

emma linam

Posted at 11:13 AM on August 16, 2012

okay, i just do not get it…i have followed their carrer ever since twilight, the fact that i bought that their relationship to be genuine, comes to question, first i can not believe kristen going out in public view, kissing on a married man, all well knowing there could be cameras and a scandal???? something is fishy,,and robert, so deeply in love with her, but cannot forgive her?? for only a kiss???? listen i would be furious at my boyfriend, but considering nothing else took place, he can not forgive her??? okay maybe we all bought this hook , line and sinker that they were a couple that nothing or no one could seperate, or was it all for show, ???? if robert cannot forgive kristen for only a kiss, well maybe she does not need him or maybe there was never this beautiful couple we all grew to cherish and love but, love knows no boundries, and can swim the deepest sea, kristen find someone who loves you unconditionally, maybe rob deserves the best acting award of all time, because he sure fooled me that he loved you so,

Annleev

Posted at 11:30 AM on August 16, 2012

Thank you, finally someone think same thought than Me. I don’t understand how Robert could forget so fast all four years that couple spend together or is this all acting, because if it was, Rob really deserve win a oscar. Why people hate so much Kristen, but not Rubert or wondering why Rob defens Kristen at all:(.

Annleev

Posted at 11:31 AM on August 16, 2012

sorry, why Robert NOT defens Kristen at all:(

triszalray

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 16, 2012

She had sex with another man for months then looked him in the eyes and LIED. You people have the morals of alley cats. Just because you hop from bed to bed and allow others to lie and cheat on you, doesn’t mean people who want genuine, unsullied love are willing to compromise themselves.

Trisza Ray

Posted at 2:07 PM on August 16, 2012

Are you living under a rock? She admitted to having an affair with a married man. You are an idiot.

Annleev

Posted at 3:01 PM on August 16, 2012

Who you are to say anyone a idiot:D, so She tells you what she did, good you know more than rest of us…

ACG

Posted at 4:45 PM on August 16, 2012

kevin666

Posted at 5:44 PM on August 16, 2012

its down to trust shes lost it now

a chance

Posted at 10:42 AM on August 16, 2012

IF KRISTEN REALLY LOVE ROB, I THINK SHE SHOULD TRY,
TRY TO LET ROBIN TRUST HER AGAIN.
IF ROB REALLY LOVE HER, HE WILL GIVE HER A CHANCE.

triszalray

Posted at 2:10 PM on August 16, 2012

If she really loved him, she wouldn’t have f–cked another man for months. That is not a one-time mistake. It is betrayal.

KK

Posted at 10:23 AM on August 16, 2012

First off I wish these SOURCES would shut up!!!! Cant be any of their CLOSE friends! Because dont tihnk any of them would be talking to mags, let alone HWL! BUt if for some strange reason it is true, then I say leave him be and when the time comes that he’s ready to talk to her then he will call text her.. And as far as his friends wanting him to dump her for good, well it’s not their choice, but if he choice is to work it out, will his friends support his decisions.. Its is so much he said she said out not. who the heck knows what to believe.. HWL Radar, US weekly, Life and Style, ENews ET AccessHollywood, all of you need to stop and start reporting the truth.. Oh and People mag too!!! YOu all need to just let it go!!! Move on!!

@KK

Posted at 1:20 PM on August 16, 2012

Hey KK I was just reading the new Life and Style mag today and they said this: Rob’s friends say it was torrid affair. Happening for many months all over the world. Not a one time indiscretion. But Gossip cop and others say no sex just a one time kissing?

Gian

Posted at 10:00 AM on August 16, 2012

I think Kristen Stewart does all this only for fear of his career, she does not love rob.

so what

Posted at 8:18 AM on August 16, 2012

I have done what Kristen has done. I have fooled around with an older married man. We never slept together, we have only kissed, but still it’s wrong. And it’s not a mistake. I did it fully knowing what the consequences would be, and I did not care.

I chose to go against every single thing my brain was telling me to do, just because of my “connection” with this person. I never once tried to take him away from his family or break up his marriage, we never arranged to see each other outside of work. Basically if we happened to be around each other, something would happen, but after that we pretty much forgot about each other. We never got caught and we’ve stopped our “romantic” relationship. Finally I listened to my conscience. Am I a horrible person? No. Am I a whore? No. Am I a slut? No. But I am human and I’m not perfect and I will make wrong decisions and have a lack of judgment at some point.

Yes you guys are angry at her, yes it seems silly to think she’d do something like that when she has a handsome, loving boyfriend, yes you all feel betrayed on Rob’s behalf. And I’m not saying you shouldn’t criticize her. But when I see some of you planning to make her life miserable at premieres, boo her, call her names, make hateful banners… there’s something wrong with you psychologically. She didn’t cheat on YOU. She cheated on ROBERT. Sure, support him; and yes I agree that they should not get back together (at least not now), but to go out of your way to bring her down? For something that really doesn’t concern you? That is psycho material right there.

This girl is not the victim, but I also feel sorry for her. Because she didn’t think. She made the wrong decision and she decided to ignore the voices in her head that told her NO. She went for it. And she has to live through the consequences of her acts in front of everybody. How would you feel if every person in the world felt the need to destroy you for the stupid things you do? Because I’m sure EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAS DONE SOMETHING DUMB AND SENSELESS AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIVES. If you haven’t, trust me, you will. Most of you are so young and naive. You don’t understand life. Everything is black and white. When you live and learn, you’ll understand what I mean.

YAY

Posted at 8:59 AM on August 16, 2012

Well Said Girlfriend :) We’ve all been there one time or another :)

Cheers

triszalray

Posted at 2:15 PM on August 16, 2012

I would never kiss or have sex with a married man. She admitted to having an affair, NOT JUST KISSING. That’s why this country is in the state it is in. No morals, no shame and no accountability. Keep making excuses for bad behavior and we will end up with a country full of pill popping, boozy sluts and disease carrying, irresponsible loser men. Oh, too late. We’re already there. Carry on.

Callie

Posted at 9:04 AM on August 16, 2012

That’s a pretty sensible, mature comment. But unfortunately probably over the head of those who are a little too obsessed with Robert Pattinson.They don’t have real lives and real relationships to compare this situation to. It’s easy to point a finger if you’ve never been in that position. And yikes, when I think of all the dumb mistakes I made at age 22, I am surely glad that I never was under the fame microscope like this young lady is. I feel sorry for her for that, no matter what mistake she made. She is obviously regretting her lapse in judgment. I too once made a terrible mistake of nearly having an affair – only kissing was involved, just like Kristen – and it affected my relationship profoundly for a long time. In the end, my partner realized he had been taking me for granted and I learned that giving in to momentary impulses, no matter how strong or exciting, could be very destructive. We stayed together because at the base we had a strong relationship. No one really knows what goes on in the lives of celebrities. We think we know these people because we see them at movie premieres, in paparazzi photos and in films? That is ludicrous. I hope these two young people make it, because they obviously care about each other a lot, and it’s sad that a mistake would break that up. But I know more about the inner workings of my cat’s brain than I do about their true relationship. So What is So Right when she states “When you live and learn, you’ll understand.” Live is many shades of gray, not black and white.

robfan

Posted at 12:24 PM on August 16, 2012

why are you all saying that she jst “kissed”..it does not matter
whether she “jst kissed”or “slept with him multiple times..”..it was about her being unfaithful..it Hurts like hell..
and if you r saying that she is young..then he is also young..isn’t he??and he has the right to be Stubborn after what she did..
well of course we r not to judge..what she did was her choice and what he would do will be his choice..

niken

Posted at 9:33 AM on August 16, 2012

“And she has to live through the consequences of her acts in front of everybody” this is what happening now….

if Stewart DARE TO CHEATS, then yes, Stewart SHOULD DARE to bear the consequences

that a part being known as responsibility, and that is what happening now

NO NEED for any one to bring her down, BECAUSE SHE HAD HER FANS HIDING US MAG WITH HER CHEATING PICS, throwing dark-campaign that Robe is cheating too, LYING that the photos is photoshoped

its(bring Stewart down) time-wasting when its Stewart who bring her own self down

Bonnie

Posted at 10:31 AM on August 16, 2012

Totally agree…she was into it..she DID see it as wrong and said she text him to end it…but you are right she went for it…But this is so cute of her to send letters she really love Robert for real..You know Robert must love her still…keep the letters coming Kristen he will forget about this incident……

Ella Joy Matibag

Posted at 4:12 PM on August 16, 2012

You were right girl.. 100% agree with your comments.. At first, I got angry with K-Stew because I feel so sorry for R-Pattz but then I realize that each in everyone of us has imperfections. Maybe it’s one of the weaknesses of K-Stew. You were right she didn’t listen to her mind. Everyone deserves another chances, If they really love each other, I know in time, they can sort things out. I’m so sad for what had happened to both of them, they just need time..

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 8:18 AM on August 16, 2012

they are still broken up ? still waiting hearing from robert and kristen

all good

Posted at 7:48 AM on August 16, 2012

great! i hope they get back together

estee

Posted at 6:57 AM on August 16, 2012

Liz, I am 100% agreed with you!

Liz

Posted at 5:49 AM on August 16, 2012

All you bloody idiots who are hating and showering her with hate and say bad and horrible things about her ;

why do you take the risk of reading about her?and who are expecting your bloody stupid comments here or anywhere?and why cant you mind your own business huh?If you dont like her then stop reading about her and analysing her.Please don’t comment or talk about her unless you people didn’t commit a mistake a single mistake in your life or unless you are saints.

Think about it and shut up all your mouths.When you don’t like her just don’t care on news about her please mind your OWN business and whatever you like or maybe the business of people whom you like.OK?

We are there for you Kristen.

robfan

Posted at 12:26 PM on August 16, 2012

becoz you krisbians don’t own this site…so whoever wants..can comment here..

triszalray

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 16, 2012

SHE put her business out in the streets. And she did this twice. Remember she was living with another guy when she started dating Robert. Stop making excuses for bad behavior and low morals and I will read and analyze whatever the he– I want to read and analyze. And if you are a stupid slut who cheats on two boyfriends, especially one as devoted as Rob, AND sleeps around with married men, I’ll comment all I want. You all are hypocrites because if she had slept with your husbands, you’d be singing a different tune.

alan

Posted at 5:23 AM on August 16, 2012

It may even be that he is back at Kristens side?

vergi

Posted at 5:14 AM on August 16, 2012

Is running away what you call confronting with the problems???

Ema

Posted at 4:40 AM on August 16, 2012

Now a great idea marry her and turn her into an incubator, Kristen will surely be happy to having a baby from a man who is unable to confront their problems :) She is very young for such decisions. And I would not give her such an advise to destroy her life .

rsd

Posted at 4:44 AM on August 16, 2012

How do you know he did not confront their problems?!!

laura

Posted at 4:32 AM on August 16, 2012

Oh, how much I wish that Kristen come together with Giovanni Agnelli

rsd

Posted at 4:43 AM on August 16, 2012

Except that he is openly gay.

ece

Posted at 9:19 AM on August 16, 2012

dont dream rsd He is not gay!!! :))

Sue b

Posted at 7:57 PM on August 16, 2012

agnelli is gay and out and not into her in that way sorry to disapoint you !

Samuelle 40

Posted at 3:33 AM on August 16, 2012

Another suggestion marry her and take Kristen to Australia with you give yourselves a break become the young dad that you both wanted not so long ago and just come back happy pregnant and ready t o take on BD2 promotion at least the paparazzi will give you some peace out there and Kristen will be by yourside.

rsd

Posted at 4:44 AM on August 16, 2012

Now go take your meds…

Sue b

Posted at 8:01 PM on August 16, 2012

that could solve everything He looks miserable without her just thinking about the Cosmopolis cannes premier is heartbreaking !

Samuelle 40

Posted at 3:04 AM on August 16, 2012

Agree with previous comment the only way media will subside is if Rob meets and speaks to Kristen nothing is solved until two parties meet sincerely hope Rob is not going to run off to Australia burying his head in the sand thought filming wasn’t starting till new year.He is still in love with her that is obvious by interviews which he handled very well under the circumstances.Every one wants their pound of flesh out of him.David C only wants him to see if he can actually make money out of this film,the media only want him for money shots for magazines lets face it every one has a vested interest .Just hope Rob can make his own decision soon not friends,family or Summit.BD2 will be promoted successfully Rob and Kristen are both professionals and will make sure there is no trouble anyway it’s three months off and everything may be back to normal by then so panic averted.Just give them both time.Rob must be very unhappy with Kristens press and only a word from him will be able to stop this so if you love her protect her now she needs it,you have always protected one another’s backs what she I’d was wrong but Kristen is paying a very high price for her indiscretion while Sanders seems to be getting away with it!!!

jackie

Posted at 2:00 AM on August 16, 2012

Who is this source that gave Life and Style magazine the story that kristen is sending notes and texting Rob continously. I wonder how much they are being paid and does this mean that this person is someone close to kristen or Rob if they are suppose to know the details.With people/friends like that who needs enemies. If Rob is sending a 1 word reply every 20 messages sent from Kristen, it obviously means he is being pig headed, stubborn and is being an A/Hole. Just like a man. He would probably think thank christ peace at last! If he has feelings for her Rob needs to forgive her and give her a 2nd chance. There is another story on this HL site that says there is no chance of a reconciliation. How does HL know this. Isn’t this for Rob decide. I have said this time and time again Rob has not come out and said that he and kristen are finished. If he is finished with Kristen and wants nothing more to do with her as I have said he should do the DECENT thing and come out and say so, so everyone will know that it is over and everyone can stop speculating about it. But if he lets her go he will live to regret it and will be sorry when it is to late, especially if she finds someone else down the track. People are also saying that once a cheater always a cheater, I don’t think Kristen will ever do this again because she is so sorry for what she as done and is suffering very badly. She has realised what she has done to Rob and she just wants to be given a 2nd chance. Everyone in life makes mistakes and no-one is perfect. But some of the things I have read on the different stories on the HL site it seems those people are trying to convince themselves that they are perfect and have never made a mistake in their lives. It’s like the pot calling the kettle black. If Rob decides to give her a 2nd chance as I have said he needs to set out rules that kristen will have to abide by. She needs to not worry about jer career at the moment and go with Rob whereever he goes to do movies.
Also an interesting point I don’t think Rob would have been on the Jon Stewart, GMA or doing the MTV interview if it wasn’t for the reason that kristen cheated on him. Because they are trying to get information from him about it and he should just keep his mouth shut and keep his personal life personal. So lets hope Rob makes his decision soon and he stops being a spoilt petulant little boy who needs a good Kick up the backside to wake him up. He has probably done things behind Kristen’s back and never said anything about it. I don’t believe he has never done anything with all those girls he has been photographed with while he was with Kristen while she was away or he was away filming. I love Rob and think he is great but come on it’s about time to make a decision. Stop playing the Woe is Me card, it doesn’t become you.

jbrad

Posted at 2:25 AM on August 16, 2012

well said thank you I agree 100%.

lizzy

Posted at 3:30 AM on August 16, 2012

i agree with you 100%.!!! no one know what will happen. but if rob have dicided to over with kristen he will come and say it . but everyone saw it that he is silent . and he said nothing about it. so there is big chance to see them together.
and i hope it..

robfan

Posted at 12:38 PM on August 16, 2012

why should Rob say about his decisions to the world?…He was not the one who made all this mess..
So He is not OBLIGATED to solve this..He is free to do whatever he wants..
and to those who thinks he is a coward-u know even in this difficult he didn’t faultered from his principles taht is “he does not discus his personal life in public…”
unlike Kstew who said about a million times the same thing..but when tough time came she issued an public appology..what about her priniples..eh??
Team ROB…love you boy..

Lee

Posted at 8:01 AM on August 16, 2012

Patty can do 10x better than that smuck! Oh lets just cave in and forgive the girl that broke his heart into a million pieces infront of the whole world with some 2 bob new director! Your comments are ridiculous, I say he finds himself a girl that won’t want to run off with the “next best thing”. He is an actor! He owes his ex girlfriend NOTHING, his love live is HIS love life and not the worlds. If he wants to continue in silence then thats his choice! Jackie your comments are a joke lol Note to self fellas, when your Mrs runs off and is getting scr*wed by her latest movie director FORGIVE HER lolololol goon! AND your typical men comment? Typical men being loyal and not being happy with your girlfriends infidelities? o…k well I guess im one of them men!

Sue b

Posted at 8:20 PM on August 16, 2012

totally agree with all of this my 2 cents worth Rupert was too invested in Kristen and she was too naieve to see where it would all pan out for christ sake she has had 2 boyfriends in her young life both long term She has grown up in a makebelieve world and even though she gives off a tough persona she is not worldly wise unfortunately I think Rupert came on hot and heavy when they were in Australia promoting SWATH This whole thing was not going on very long at all who goes to meet a lover in sweaty work out clothes and tries to have sex in a mini cooper? I feel that she was unprepared for his advances and genuinely was trying to back him off ) But at the time he was going to be her future boss for Swath2 and he was pumped up because the film was making more money than had been expected .She felt obliged to be nice with him on this basis but when he realised he was not going to get away with the loving girlfriend of the Worlds hottest actor he set her up and we have what we have This whole thing stinks and Rob needs to listen to his own heart not so called friends and sources ‘close to his circle’ None of his Britpack buddies would try to split them up and espcially not Tom Sturridge whose own lover Sienna Miller has been the object of intrusive media over many years All this hate is fuelled by unsubstansiated rumour Leave them both alone !