Jenelle Evans Slams Snooki On Twitter For Being A Bad Mom

Wed, August 15, 2012 12:05pm EDT by 15 Comments
jenelle evans snooki twitter
FameFlynet (2), Courtesy of Twitter

The ‘Teen Mom 2′ star hurled a heavy insult at a pregnant Snooki on Twitter, saying she’s going to make a bad mom! Read on for more details.

Jenelle Evans is used to haters calling her a bad mom, but this time she fired back — and put the heat on Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, who is due to give birth to baby Lorenzo in a couple weeks!

Jenelle took to Twitter on Aug. 14 and wrote, “omg, no offense… but you call ME a bad mother… but look what @snooki said about her baby… thats straight F—ED UP”

She then posted a photo of Snooki with a quote the pregnant petite star apparently said:

“There is no way I’m changing any diapers when my baby is born. That is disgusting. That’s what maids are for and babysitters. I don’t have time for that. I’ll have them do that stuff. I’ll be there for the good parts, like dressing my son up, making sure he got style. You don’t have to cook or clean or change diapers to be a good mother.”

“My son will have everything he wants. He’s going to be a little star like his mommy.”

However, there is no evidence that Snooki even made such a statement! The Jersey Shore star fired back, with one simple Tweet:

“FYI, I can’t wait to change my kids sh–ty diapers & I don’t even believe in maids. Just sayin.”

Ouch! Do YOU think Snooki said the quote about not wanting to change diapers HollyMoms?

– Christina Stiehl

More Jenelle Evans news:

1. Jenelle Evans Is Back With Ex-Boyfriend Kieffer Delp
  2. Jenelle Evans & Ex-Boyfriend Kieffer Delp Back Together?
  3. Jenelle Evans Posts Boob Job Pics Two Days After Saying ‘Bye Twitter’l

Emily Galloway

Posted at 12:06 AM on January 4, 2013

Lol funny Jenelle would say that because shes not even a mom! shes a horrible mom!!! Smoking pot 24/7 and going to jail and not even taking care of her own flesh and blood! snooki is a great mom!! way better mom that jennelle!! i believe snooki was actually raised right and takes care of her little baby boy:)

Jessica

Posted at 9:46 PM on December 4, 2012

Janelle is not only a bad mom shes a bad daughter also. Her actions will turn on her everything she does to her mom her son will do to her when this happenss I hope they have a reality sho do I can witness it and laugh . She needs her mom to woop her behing her little ignorant behind…

tiffany

Posted at 10:24 PM on August 25, 2012

i think jenelle should be the last person to judge anyone on parenting. Shes a piece of shyt mom who would rather be doing drugs with a guy and at a party rather then take care of her son. Snooki will be a better mom times 100.

Mari

Posted at 3:18 AM on August 16, 2012

As if Jenelle was in the position to say ANYTHING about another mother… haha ….

Danielle

Posted at 4:10 PM on August 15, 2012

Janelle Evans is a mom when she wants to be.

mel

Posted at 2:30 PM on August 15, 2012

Calm down just because she used to party doesn’t mean she can’t be a good mom. There’s plenty of women who have had unplanned pregnancies and they are really good moms. I didn’t plan my pregnancy I had a baby at 22… my baby always has what she needs, we always play with her and read with her. She’s a very happy baby. I hit the reefer as well, never near my daughter or anyof her things. My husband both and I do it. We have good jobs and has never effected us. We actually bond more over it because were relaxed and forget about our stress. Your tylenol or advil has more crap, and worse side affects. It just depends on the person. I’m not a fan of snooki but she looks happy pregnant, you know she’s gonna love the kid.

hilary

Posted at 1:29 PM on August 15, 2012

I dont see nicole p. being a good mom. The baby was an accidental pregnancy, she wasnt ready to have a kid. It also seems weird, her being a mom… she be totally broke if it wasnt for reality tv. Whats she doing for money unless gets her own show? I hope not. Its another amber portwood.

gbtw

Posted at 2:38 PM on August 15, 2012

amber has mental health issues. it doesn’t seem snooki does. snooki is also not a teen mom, and i think it’s safe to say the girl got her partying out of her system. i don’t like that materialistic gaudy sh!t, that no doubt her baby will be adorned with, but other than that, i think she’ll be a pretty good mom. most importantly, she will love and adore her child and put it as her first priority. i don’t doubt that for one second.

Neah

Posted at 2:55 PM on August 15, 2012

Janelle baby was an accidental one too n if she wasn’t on Teen Mom she’d also would be broke n money has nothing to with whether ur are a good mother or not

Danielle

Posted at 4:14 PM on August 15, 2012

JANELLE YOUR NOTHING BUT AN IMMATURE PARTY GIRL YOU WANNA PLAY MOMMY WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT!

Aubri Elise

Posted at 1:01 PM on August 15, 2012

Jenelle really has no room to be calling ANYONE a bad mother.

Heather

Posted at 1:27 PM on August 15, 2012

you got that right, she trade her kid for a joint anyday.

Nikki

Posted at 12:58 PM on August 15, 2012

Well at least snooki has her kid janelle doesn’t have her son

Jeannie Bastian (@jeanniebastian)

Posted at 12:42 PM on August 15, 2012

Pot, meet Kettle. Hello? You’re black.

valerie

Posted at 12:15 PM on August 15, 2012

Jenelle is just jealous she is the equivant of trailor park trash!