Robert Pattinson Rings Bell At New York Stock Exchange: Pics & Video

Tue, August 14, 2012 9:46am EDT by 27 Comments
Getty/Twitter

Lola

Posted at 3:14 PM on August 15, 2012

I think rob has no idea what the hell he’s doing, he’s like why the hell am i here, ringing a bell, he’s so confused!!!!! but dont worry rob, just do what you need to do and i hope the best for you in this movie!!!!!!>….

jackie

Posted at 6:35 AM on August 15, 2012

It’s about time Rob stop acting like a petulant “OH Woe is me” pathetic guy and get on with his decision. He is putting on a brave face but he is not fooling anyone. How many more times are people going to keep saying he has been heart broken, humiliated etc, yes he has and I feel sad for him but he needs to just make his decision. He looks really sad but he needs to forgive Kristen and give her a 2nd chance., Yes she made a terrible terrible mistake and she is paying for it. But come on people it is getting beyond a joke. The longer this is dragfged out the longer he will continue to play the victim. Which I know he is but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH – Let it go – COME ON ROB MAKE A DECISION. STOP KEEPING KRISTEN DANGLING IT IS JUST PLAIN RUDE.

niken

Posted at 6:54 AM on August 15, 2012

one moment you said : ” he needs to just make HIS DECISION ”
then you said : “he needs to FORGIVE KRISTEN and give her a 2nd chance

i think you need to look at a Dic for the word “decision” and “instruction”

Yeya

Posted at 2:06 PM on August 14, 2012

It was a wonderful idea to promote the Cosmopolis film,
and so painfully handsome Rob made this opening ,
good, good promotion!

no worries about Rob

Posted at 11:49 AM on August 14, 2012

Robert is still smiling so nicely, it’s nice, how cool it is. It is nicely tanned from the ranch Witherspoon. Mom’s advice, calls with ex Nina, sms with Katy and Shannon looks good on Robert. Now connect Gadon and CC in NY, Rob and Nick can be relaxed and happy.

invité

Posted at 10:58 AM on August 14, 2012

i find it sad and thin, it can be seen, even if it is forced to smile, and he does not smile all the photos,
I can forgive cheating kristen but not how she cheated in broad daylight? before the paps?
a few weeks of the movie?I do not understand it and it hurts to see, just look at his eyes, his grave sometimes,
of course he should smile is for the promotion of he film, but how kristen could do this, she could not the left? just? and do not talk about the last movie of the saga, it has more!!!I’m sorry, being a big fan of both, but look at this picture, it is thin, it took getting old, it could be at the first film with him, but she has not messed it all, I kristen complain, I would never have thought it of you, I am so disappointed and sad too, for him but not for you!

Mandy

Posted at 10:44 AM on August 14, 2012

I think it’s great that Rob kept all his interview and promo appearance commitments. Also that his people didn’t ban any questions about Kristen because I knew Rob is such a great guy he could handle them with class. I think he looks very handsome.

Idris

Posted at 10:35 AM on August 14, 2012

Kristen is the gift that keeps on giving. Rob’s movies will make millions. I wonder how other actors feel about it. I mean the actors who have been around a long time and are less attractive..

Re:???????

Posted at 10:27 AM on August 14, 2012

He looks fine! Really!
I think people have it in their heads that he is a victim. “Woe is Rob.”
Analyze everything about him now.

He appears healthy, and fine!!!!

ami

Posted at 10:26 AM on August 14, 2012

he would speak of the betrayal of kristen stewart? as it would leave you alone, but it has nothing on this bitch, you talk about ticket sales?
very good movie, I liked the delivery of robert in the film, everyone knew that you kristen fans and the media would find something to criticize, a word, a gesture, a smile and hop you not jump you run!
you are pathetic, I’m tired of this story now, I look at all the films Pattinson and the rest I do not care!

Golddigger

Posted at 10:25 AM on August 14, 2012

I would buy 8 tickets if I could…the nearest cinema showing his movie is about a 18 hour drive from here….so…yeah…..I’ll have to watch it on DVD. :( Sorry Rob!

???????

Posted at 10:23 AM on August 14, 2012

why is everyone going on, and on, and on about him being thin?
put up a photo of him at the teen choice awards, and a photo of him from the cosmo. premiere.
not much of a difference!

Re:

Posted at 10:24 AM on August 14, 2012

I think he looks fine!
People had him as a victim in their heads, and it is like “woe is Rob.”
I don’t know.

He really looks fine! :)

Re:

Posted at 10:26 AM on August 14, 2012

He looks fine! Really!
I think it is just that people have him as a victim in their heads. “Woe is Rob.”
Analyze every little thing about him.

Trust me guys. He looks fine!!

begger

Posted at 10:09 AM on August 14, 2012

Pity me! Buy 8 tickets! I’m heartbroken, give me your dollars!

sales go up only cause people feel sorry for him. not his acting.

Posted at 10:14 AM on August 14, 2012

YEAH IT’S SAD THAT HIS TICKET SALES WILL ONLY BOOST DUE TO PEOPLE FEELIG SORRY FOR HIM…. NOT BECAUSE OF HIS ACTING!!!! :(

sales go up only cause people feel sorry for him. not his acting.

Posted at 10:15 AM on August 14, 2012

^ I don’t mean that as an insult. I am just pointing out that people keep commenting they feel bad, and they will buy tickets for his movie, cause he’s so sad.

Yeah

Posted at 10:16 AM on August 14, 2012

That is a bummer. I wouldn’t want people to see my movie, because they felt sorry for me.

niken

Posted at 6:36 AM on August 15, 2012

feeling sorry for Rob or feeling Stewart cheats is fake…

i think its dollar well spent on Cosmopolis,

but not for those teens who hide US mag with Stewart cheating

niken

Posted at 6:46 AM on August 15, 2012

people buys his movie’s ticket because he didn’t kiss his Cosmopolis director and wreck a director family

i agree its a PATHETIC thing to cheat compare to purely work without lips-locking a married director

sigh :((

Trina

Posted at 10:08 AM on August 14, 2012

Just saw Robert Pattinson…he is very tall, slim build and gorgeous..not a lot of ppl where standing outside the stock exchange but he did wave begore pulling off in the black Yukon with tinted windows

Clara

Posted at 10:01 AM on August 14, 2012

If he was a good actor, something that is not, it could seem sad ……. but he is happy and relaxed, enjoying the publicity! Robert this is an imitation of actor and boyfriend!!

anne

Posted at 9:58 AM on August 14, 2012

he’s just hreat!! he’s been amazing and always will!! i love him!! team Rob forever!!!!

anne

Posted at 9:59 AM on August 14, 2012

great*!!

Rob...

Posted at 9:55 AM on August 14, 2012

Rob is so thin…

zoe

Posted at 9:51 AM on August 14, 2012

he was able to show up without being private, because not a lot of twilight fans are sitting out in front of the stock exchange. :)

Sarah

Posted at 9:49 AM on August 14, 2012

I was about to say poor David C. isn’t getting credit for ringing it too.
Both had their hands on it.