Miley Cyrus Hides Her Hair: Is She Regretting The Cut? Vote

Tue, August 14, 2012 9:58am EDT by 16 Comments
Miley Cyrus Short Blonde Haircut Hiding
SplashNews/Twitter

The starlet was seen out and about in Philadelphia with Liam and seemed to be deliberately covering up her new short, blonde haircut. She’s been madly tweeting about the cut and rocking the look, but is she already having regrets? Sound off below!

Miley Cyrus, 20, has been wearing her new, cropped blonde ‘do with pride, so it seemed, but she was seen August 13, with Liam, trying to hide her hair. With all the fuss she’s been making over her new ‘do, it’s unusual she’d be covering it up.

Maybe Miley’s having second thoughts about her hair, or perhaps she just didn’t feel like having her picture taken?

What do you think, HollywoodLifers, is Miley already regretting her extreme hair cut? Vote below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

Watch More ENTV Videos!

More Beauty News:

1. Liam Hemsworth Loves Miley Cyrus’ New Haircut & Thinks It’s Hot
  2. Miley Cyrus Shaves Her Head — Rocks Edgy New Hair
  3. Zayn Malik’s Major Tress Change: Check Out His Blonde Streak

thegypsygirl32

Posted at 10:05 PM on September 2, 2012

omfg its just a hair cut and its her hair! for cyring out loud she can do what she wants with it!

Ella Grey

Posted at 5:49 AM on August 29, 2012

She’s probably not happy with the camera in her face.

Issi

Posted at 5:04 AM on August 16, 2012

I think she looks pretty, I can just say WOW!! It looks amazing!!!! ;) <3 <3

Taylor

Posted at 4:43 AM on August 16, 2012

Its cute, but I like her hair long and dark :)

Lexie

Posted at 3:34 PM on August 15, 2012

oh no she didn’t

tin2x

Posted at 7:25 PM on August 14, 2012

i love her hair!! she looks cute and sophisticateddddddddddddddd

gbtw

Posted at 5:55 PM on August 14, 2012

she looks FANTASTIC! i wish i could pull off that short cut… might try it one day. very very CUTE!

The Boy

Posted at 6:37 PM on August 14, 2012

On Density Hope Cyrus

Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned.

Do you know what its like to reach for the phone, and then have to pull your hand back because you remember you’re not supposed to call anymore? You sit back with tears building up in your eyes because you know its not the last time you’ll miss the conversations you shared.

I know we don’t talk anymore and there has even been times I’ve noticed we’ve walked right by each other without saying a word. There are those times, however, when we see each other… make eye contact… and I know, no matter how hard we both try and hide it… that you miss me just as much as I miss you

To lose a friend has to be the greatest pain you will ever feel. Every time I look at you, I remember that pain.

The light that fueled our fire then has burned a hole between us so
We cannot see to reach an end

he day you betrayed my trust was the day that I lost all my trust for you.I believed that you would take care of ym heart and that’s why I left it with you.Well, I am taking it back because at this very moment I can’t trust you with my heart.In fear that you will hurt me once more.

Look at me through my eyes and feel the pain I hide inside.

earth

Posted at 5:07 PM on August 14, 2012

I am quite postive Liam could do better than her.

chalely

Posted at 5:03 PM on August 14, 2012

+0(

eliana martinez (@elianam27864498)

Posted at 3:46 PM on August 14, 2012

A MI ME GUSTA SU CABELLO Y ADEMAS NO CREO QUE SE LO TAPE YA QUE SE MUESTRA MUY CONTENTA CUANDO ESTA EN TWTER

Katelyn

Posted at 12:12 PM on August 14, 2012

of course she had her hand in front of her face! not because of her hair, it was because all the paparazzi and their flashes were pissing her off!

Lola

Posted at 12:05 PM on August 14, 2012

Its coz of the paps… How could anybody not know this? We all know what Miley is like when it comes to the paparazzi’s! Stop making drama about nothing!

thecat61

Posted at 10:42 AM on August 14, 2012

Regret it, lol — that’s why she plastered pictures of herself and her friend on twitter yesterday and also took pictures with fans last nite. Give it a rest already it’s a damn haircut, my. god.

zoe

Posted at 10:04 AM on August 14, 2012

i don’t like her, but in her defense i think she’s hiding from the photographers.
not hiding her hair.

BB

Posted at 10:13 AM on August 14, 2012

Agreed. I’m no fan either, but all this talk about HER hair is stupid. It’s HER hair she doesn’t have to defend her choice to cut HER hair….it’s hair..it grows back…..and I actually like it.