New Proof Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Are Broken Up?

Tue, August 14, 2012 3:07pm EDT by 41 Comments
Courtesy of The Daily Show/FameFlynet

Zaynab

Posted at 2:33 PM on August 17, 2012

The news of them being broken up just saddens me.I wish they can go back 2gether!!!

cathy

Posted at 2:01 AM on September 3, 2012

I’am very shock of thier break up..I’am very confused because, my favorite couple broke up.They are my favorite idolos…Iwish they were be together again.

cathy

Posted at 2:11 AM on September 3, 2012

I’am very sorry for the wrong spellings.
Iam very sad that my favorite couples are broken..I’am thier number 1 fan…
AND! I’am very affected of thier break up.(SO SAD!!!!I)
Isn’t ovIOUS?
Iwish the miracle come!!!AND the broken couples must be fixed soon!and their hearts will wake up and they will realize that they lost a big happiness.I wish that they can be again…

cathy

Posted at 2:19 AM on September 3, 2012

I’am just a teenager..I did not experience any relationships! but I admired their movies as they work together.Even that I’m just a simple human,anybody of us know that if we are hurt,we should accept this and let the time this heal the pain.In this case,I dont want that the ROBSTEN fans will not broke too.But it very confusing,I wish that they will continue their relationships together and forever!!!!(if ever they will be again.)

ana

Posted at 8:01 AM on August 15, 2012

ok…ok…well i’m not saying that what Kristen do is right, i know she made a mistake and shes sorry for that. but try to think of this if Rob really loves Kristen as to what he says why he can’t fight for what he really feels and if that could make him happy…he deserves it anyway. what if in second chance they really belong with each other and for Rob not doing this will regret everything. If i were Kristen i would think that maybe Rob doesn’t love Kristen that much because he easily give up and never attempt to fight for Kristen…I might also give a second thought of this man and maybe thank this incident where i know he can’t fight for Kristen. I’m not saying that will just let go and forget what Kristen do but guys don’t you see that shes already facing the consequences of what she caused. Rob what can i say is that your lucky that Kristen will sacrifice and even ruined her career just to show you she really loves you but still your ignoring it.and for Kristen you deserved someone who could fight for you and be there no matter what. Sooner or later the wound may heal but it will leave a scar for you to remember that at least once in your life you love and that’s the best part of it…cheer up girl….and good luck.

lakayla wheat

Posted at 9:22 AM on August 18, 2012

idk what to say i just love twilight and i love kristen and rob and im young im 11 and it really just hurt me looking at my posters everyday but the big surprise is that their not together no more ROB THINK WHAT ABOUT WHAT U DID TO KRISTEN LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO HER BOUT NIKKI REED AM I RIGHT im hoping and praying my obsession with twilight will end HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE ROBERT