Kim Kardashian Disses Kris Humphries In Kanye West Video

Tue, August 14, 2012 11:37am EDT by 69 Comments
YouTube (2)

Kim makes a cameo in Kanye’s video for ‘I Wish You Would / Cold’ — right at the part where he raps about Kris!

We all knew it was only a matter of time before Kanye West featured Kim Kardashian in one of his music videos — and her big debut couldn’t be more poignant. (Yes, I just used the words “Kardashian” and “poignant” in the same sentence. Deal.)

Kim appears at the 5:12 mark of “I Wish You Would / Cold,” right before Kanye launches into this (thinly veiled) rap attack on Kim’s soon-to-be-ex-husband Kris Humphries:

“I’ll admit I fell in love with Kim / ’round the same time she fell in love with him. / Well that’s cool, baby girl, do your thang / He’s just lucky I ain’t had Jay drop him from the team.”

The song isn’t new — HollywoodLife.com wrote about it back in April when it was originally titled “Theraflu” — but the video just came out Aug. 13, which means Kim still feels the need to take public jabs at the former Mr. Kardashian. Is that immature of her?

Watch the video & vote:

— Andy Swift

More On Kim & Kanye:

1. Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Big Booty On Vacation With Kanye West
  2. Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute To Beyonce — Cute Pic
  3. 50 Cent Disses Kim Kardashian: ‘One Man’s Trash Is Another Man’s Treasure’

Harvard Student

Posted at 6:31 PM on November 27, 2012

I can’t say Kim is a white, however what I can say is that she will never be happy because she picks the worst men. She goes for dramatic people with player lifestyles. However she is very gorgeous I hope she excels.

StripAlicia

Posted at 8:17 AM on September 16, 2012

Kim,
You will always be remembered as the chick that got pissed on by Ray J.
Ray J definetly owns you.
Do you let Kanye give you the golden shower too??
NASTY

Susan

Posted at 1:14 AM on August 16, 2012

I don’t understand it. I am team Kris Hump but I am beginning to believe that something or things was done and/or said in this marriage that the public will never know about , and it must have been really, really bad. It’s like neither Kris H or Kim could let go of the ‘love turned into hurt and hate’ cycle and are determine to destroy each other no matter the cost. He prolonged the divorce by requesting an annulment, will probably write a tell-all, and continues to send out messages in thinly, veiled tweets. She keeps using Kanye to help her destroy Kris, forgetting that she allowed her relatives to help her destroy her marriage, in the first place. Could someone please teach these two kids some new techniques. Neither of them have truly moved-on.

Just a Theory - Bad Minded Kim

Posted at 9:14 AM on August 15, 2012

I wonder if because the Mavericks dropped Lamar from the team, Kim was trying to make the same thing happen to Kris, so she asked Kanye if he could do something for her seeing that Jay Z is his best friend. It wouldn’t work so Kanye made a song about it instead. The Kardashian would have to approve Kanye music if Kim’s name is going to be called, you know that they love to sue. So my theory is that Kanye made this song especially for Kim.

UkGirl

Posted at 6:46 AM on August 15, 2012

Seriously? Grow up. It’s over. Doing this makes Kris H seem way better. Kanye’s career will go down the pan if he carries on with KimK. I like Khloe and lamar! But thats about it really. Anyway this song is rubbish

Yaya

Posted at 5:19 AM on August 15, 2012

Kanye needs to take maturity lessons from Kris Humps
And Kim remains a whore

Jess

Posted at 5:03 AM on August 15, 2012

I feel very sorry for Kris H, he’s a young man trying to make good of his life. Then he meets a Kim K and I honestly thing fell madly and deeply on the other hand I think she was going it for press! He is young enough to bounch back but she will always be alone due to her insecurities. I honestly think Kris has just been shat all over! The whole Kardashain family are basically nobodys and made a fortune from their late father, How sick of them!

Aussie

Posted at 3:42 AM on August 15, 2012

Kim Kardashian and her family are greedy, talentless, self-absorbed people.

natasha

Posted at 1:10 AM on August 15, 2012

i dont know why kim doing this. What is she trying to prove?

FFTX80

Posted at 11:03 PM on August 14, 2012

Kanye is a D*mn fool Jay cant drop nobody he only owns 1% of the team they will write him a check so fast if he bring this BS to that business grow up these 2 will do anything to stay in the limelight I wish they would just fall off a cliff WTF

Heather

Posted at 10:52 PM on August 14, 2012

Kanye is gay so what is all the fuss over? I guess Kim thinks we’re supposed to ignore that little fact.

Jon

Posted at 9:29 PM on August 14, 2012

The Nets (Jay-Z’s team) signed Kris Humphries to a 2 year 24 million dollar deal after Kanye first made his comments, so I guess no one takes West seriously accept KK.