Taylor Swift Announces New Album, Premieres New Single

Mon, August 13, 2012 7:37pm EDT by 10 Comments
Taylor Swift Red
FameFlynet

During a live web chat with fans, Taylor made the announcement we’ve all been waiting for — she has a new album coming out! Read on for all the details.

When Taylor Swift told all of her fans that she would be hosting a live web chat on August 13, we wondered what she’d have to tell us! Taylor’s finally just made her announcement — she has a new album coming out this fall!

Taylor told fans that her new album, which is titled Red, will be released on October 22. She said she has been working on the album for the past two years, and she cut down 30-35 songs to the final 16 that made the track list!

During the web chat, Taylor also officially premiered her new single, “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” and sang along to it with her fans, adorably. The single is now available on iTunes.

Are you excited for Taylor’s new album, HollywoodLifers?

– Billy Nilles

More Taylor Swift:

1. Justin Bieber’s Missing Duet with Taylor Swift Explained
  2. Taylor Swift — So Cute Dancing To Flo Rida
  3. Teen Choice: Taylor Swift Spills ‘I’m Not A Good Dancer!’

sac longchamp rouge

Posted at 7:22 AM on June 3, 2013

This post offers clear idea in favor of the new people of blogging, that in fact how to do running a blog.

ASIIMWE FELIX

Posted at 7:45 AM on August 16, 2012

HAHAA CANT WAIT

SONAM

Posted at 9:05 AM on August 14, 2012

TAYLOR IS MY FAVOURITE SINGER. AND I AM VERY VERY EXCITED ABOUT HER NEW ALBUM. SHE IS A SUPERB SINGER AND I LOVE HER

Hannah

Posted at 2:10 AM on August 14, 2012

Not to stir the pot of drama, but I have this sneaking suspicion that the song that she debuted is about Joe. And the only reason I think that is because at the start of the song, the lyrics are “We haven’t seen each other in a month when you said you needed space.” The Jo-Bros were on tour at the time of the split, which would be why they hadn’t seen each other in a month. And Taylor says that the album was written over the past couple of years, and late last year Joe and Taylor were rumored to be back together.

I could be wrong, and there is a good chance that I am wrong, but something about this song just tells me it’s about Joe.

Rechea

Posted at 12:51 AM on August 14, 2012

Great for her and I would to LIke to see her act in some Movie or do a Duet with some Hip hop or R&B Music other then that Bet her red album will do Dope

paula

Posted at 10:32 PM on August 13, 2012

I love the song!!!

Nikoleina Viktor

Posted at 8:01 PM on August 13, 2012

Thank you for the nice information on this beautiful girl; but I’m waiting for Gaga’s album. I’m not a Taylor Swift fan.:(

Cindy

Posted at 7:50 PM on August 13, 2012

Is it really available on itunes now??? I can’t find it and I’m looking even where!

bilge.~♥ (@BilgeRwise)