Robert Pattinson Ready To Talk Kristen Stewart Affair On ‘Daily Show’ — Report

Mon, August 13, 2012 1:09pm EDT by 65 Comments
Robert Pattinson Daily Show
FameFlynet(2)

Rossy

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 13, 2012

As a fan I am very proud,
Rob is a gentleman,
and keep private any personal matter
the public is his work in Cosmopolis,
thanks Rob!

Yeya

Posted at 2:43 PM on August 13, 2012

I am sure,
Rob will keep his personal life, private,
he just will speak Cosmopolis film,
I do not want Rob to talk about Kristen on MTV,
because this is his personal life, and it is private.

d.harris

Posted at 2:42 PM on August 13, 2012

@ dawn ——– i try to read peoples opinions here but, yours dawn. is always too childish.

Dawn

Posted at 3:44 PM on August 13, 2012

d.harris, I’m sorry if I choose to believe Ted Casablanca about all this. It’s just my observation. Not one actual live person involved has talked about this yet so I’m not judging anyone. There are things about this scandal that just don’t add up for me. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. I’m not the only one who thinks it was staged. Until I hear from both of them I will not judge and even then i won’t judge them because I don’t know them. I’m not being childish. I’m being an understanding human being with a heart a patience to see how this all plays out.

@ Dawn

Posted at 8:23 PM on August 13, 2012

I feel the same way. I’m not delusional or childish. None of it makes sense. It’s like this break up was planned or something. However, I don’t think that it was suppose to blow up like this. The tabloids have made it much worser than it should be. The whole truth will come out one day.

~~ question ~~ (i am not trying to be mean by the way)

Posted at 2:41 PM on August 13, 2012

IF rob were to say that he forgives her, and wants to give kristen another chance are you “only rob true to rob only fans” going to respect HIS choice? support him still?

i mean HE knows more about all this, and knows more about HER than we do! we are getting what tabloids rumor everyday.

aquarius64

Posted at 2:37 PM on August 13, 2012

If any is going to seriously watch Pattinson’s interviews this week is Stewart and her PR team. They need to be ready with a response.

debnin

Posted at 2:32 PM on August 13, 2012

Rob is an English gentlleman race by a family with very good manners and good standards in life so he won’t say anything wrong about a woman(Slut) he still may have feelings, but I hope he sets the record stray about their relantionship saying like no we are not together or yes we are working on it whatever he may want say about the whole scandal. Kristen doesn’t deserve a second chance if she wants one which I doutb

AGREE

Posted at 2:42 PM on August 13, 2012

I DON’T THINK HE WILL SAY ANTHING MEAN ABOUT HER, AND I AM SURE HE WOULDN’T WANT EVERYONE SAYING MEAN STUFF ABOUT HER EITHER.

SHE HAS BEEN A BIG PART OF HIS LIFE, AND CAREER.

SO RESPECT HIM BY NOT BEING RUDE ABOUT KRISTEN.

Bob Richardson

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 13, 2012

Rupert was also an English gentlemen. Believe me, they can be cads.

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 2:26 PM on August 13, 2012

i hope that everyone is given the same backlash and harressment that they are giving kristin to anderson coopers boyfriend who was caught doing the exact same thing .

I AGREE

Posted at 2:33 PM on August 13, 2012

I know right?!?!
I also hope to see a lot of backlash to that Chad Ochocinco that HIT his wife after she confronted him with receipts for condoms in his car.
Right now he has like 10 comments while this Kristen thing gets 100+.

Turin

Posted at 2:33 PM on August 13, 2012

Well, that’s rather mean-spirited of you.

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 2:42 PM on August 13, 2012

its not mean sprintied its being fair why should kristin get all this and not anderson coopers boyfriend he did the same thing . i wouldnt wish the hate on anyone but it seems unfair and unreasonable that someone else doing the same thing isnt getting the same hate

Turin

Posted at 3:12 PM on August 13, 2012

Aha, you have an agenda.

Question disqualified, for lack of forthrightness.

HpandTwilightFan

Posted at 4:11 PM on August 13, 2012

i dont have an agenda i wanted to point out that i dont condone cheating in anyway but i find it highly Hypocritical that people are so quick to have a go at Kristin for cheating but not for Anderson coopers boyfriend for cheating why criticize one person for cheating but not another

Turin

Posted at 5:07 PM on August 13, 2012

Actually, because of someone else’s comment, I was confusing your example with that Ochocinco dude. I’ll agree with you about Cooper, but, only up to a point. Homosexuality is a sin and abnormal, in the natural world, as well.

so

Posted at 2:19 PM on August 13, 2012

Gather the facts and review the reasons, BEFORE you judge. Oh, and who says we have the right to judge others for their actions anyway? We are not God or Gods. We as human beings DO NOT have the RIGHT to JUDGE others. And if you question this, try looking in the mirror and go over EVERY WRONG you have done in your life, and think about whether or not you think someone else has the RIGHT to judge you. Then, if you can still face yourself, try telling me that you have the right to judge and condem someone else for their actions or lack thereof. See? Not so easy to do now, is it?

Right?!

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 13, 2012

I bet half the people commenting on this have cheated once in their life.

Bob Richardson

Posted at 2:23 PM on August 13, 2012

I have. It’s rock and roll. The biggest mistake is not telling your partner. You need to tell them that one person cannot satisfy your cravings. In Kristen’s particular case, she needs old men inside her. She needs to be honest about it. Rob needs to get over himself and accept it. Kristyen love-love-loves cock. Make that cockssssssssssssss.

Read Me

Posted at 2:17 PM on August 13, 2012

All that man will hear tonight is fans screaming:

“Forgive her!”

“Don’t go back to her!”

“Date me instead!”
“Where have you been?!”

“How are you holding up?!”

“What is really going on?!”

Everything that comes out of his mouth will be closely analyzed by tabloids, fans, and so on.
I have a feeling rumors will fly like crazy.

“Rob said he likes New York. This is secret code for he is still upset, and wants to move here. Blah blah…”

I do think he will keep a lot of stuff private.
He can control the interviews the way he wants them in a way. He can simply change the subject, or flat out say he doesn’t want to talk about it.

**** Yes. Rob is nice enough to not trash talk Kristen… how about some of you take his example, and do the same! You think he wants to hear all the dissing about her?!

“the couples that are ‘meant to be’ are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before.”

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 2:15 PM on August 13, 2012

Rob is gonna do great! that man is awesome :) he is gonna talk about his movie and be his usual awkward and funny self. And if he wanna bring up kristen and her mistakes then okay. Hes gonna do it professionally. If he doesnt… Good for him :) that dude is good at avoiding questions anyway lol. All those ppl that are watching just to see if he will say anything about the affair are whatever and arent real fans. Rob is gonna be okay..people are overreacting.

hey stupid ppl.. :) :)

Posted at 2:19 PM on August 13, 2012

Oh you know tabloids, fans, fans that turned their back on them, the media, and so on are going to be glued to the TV.
Oh boy!!!

Debra L Jensen

Posted at 2:11 PM on August 13, 2012

I really feel Robert has to say something and get it iover with, if he doesnt than it will just follow him everywhere.
He could say I love Kristen, we are going through a very hard time and we both hurt. That they are going to get involved with our work and we both hope in time we can work this out.
This is probaley the truth anytway

Bob Richardson

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 13, 2012

If Kristen comes clean to Rob and admits that she loves the feeling of having all sorts of different men – including taxi drivers and gas station attendants – cumming inside her, he should accept it and forgive her and let her party.

olivia

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 13, 2012

I DONT THINK ROB WILL DISCUSS KRISTEN’S INDESTRECTION-NOT AFFAIR THERE IS A DIFFRENCE,HE IS TOO MUCH OF A GETELMEN TO DO IT

camden

Posted at 2:04 PM on August 13, 2012

If that makes him feel better, Go ahead bro. The weak and wounded act will only get you so far. It makes you look sad dude. Be honest you know you never loved her!

Dawn

Posted at 2:01 PM on August 13, 2012

I really hope Rob says he has a message for the paparazzi and tells them they’ve been punked. It feels like this whole thing is building up to something. If Rob wants to share information of his own accord then that is fine. He shouldn’t be asked about the scandal though. I think Jon will keep it profesional and funny. My heart is with Rob and Kristen right now. Even if they did stage the scandal they still must feel a great deal of guilt for having to put their fans through this. We would have to believe the scandal too if the paps were to believe also. I’ve never said a bad word about Rob or Kristen and I never will.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 13, 2012

@dawn: there are kids involved, how is this a prank? When those kids get older and look up their fathers name they are gonna see all these posts and articles of him cheating? Also if this was a prank why would kristen make a statement saying shes sorry and her relationship with rob is jepordized bc of her actions? Why would giovanni agnelli tell paps that he hopes they get back together and is constantly defending kristen on twitter? If this was a prank..its a really lame one. Kids shouldnt have to see their dad kissing another woman which is what they will see when they are older and decide to look up their father.

CP

Posted at 2:18 PM on August 13, 2012

re: Dawn

I agree with ‘Stupid Ppl’. Why the heck do delusiona’ ppl like Dawn keep spouting nonsense about this being a publicity stunt so R+K could get married etc. Do you really think Liberty would willingly go ahead with that? I’ve read Dawn comment on this ‘therory’ of her on a number of boards now. Come on, really!!! Wake up woman!

TwiFan

Posted at 1:59 PM on August 13, 2012

Interesting…. Kristen Stewart has an affair with a married man with children and conducts her ilict behavior in public and people feel sorry for her? There is always a price for your actions. She is a homewrecker. Nothing can change that. Rupert is paying the price too, he may lose his family. Robert Pattinson name is being dragged thru the mud and he did nothing wrong. Kristen made a choice, so she needs to live with the consequences. She admitted it and is now trying to save her career. Looks like Kristen PR can’t make it go away…….. This is what she will be known for for the rest of her career. The pictures (proof) will never go away.

Bob Richardson

Posted at 2:06 PM on August 13, 2012

Sluts are victims too. Poor girl wasn’t getting laid enough to satisfy her carnal, natural desires. She has an insatiable appetite for sausage, and all she wanted was a variety of cocks in her mouth. That’s not too much to ask. I forgive her.

Turin

Posted at 2:25 PM on August 13, 2012

Watch: If the day ever comes that Pattinson steps out of the line of perfect fidelity – no matter how slight – all of these female fans, who keep putting Kristen up on the same level as he – after what she pulled right out in the open – are going to aim for his jugular and yell for her to ditch him and to get him out of her life. They will cheer her independence from his “control” with mantras that she can do better, and, by ^5ing each other every time there’s another story about her new life with a new Man – just like in every other tabloid celebrity drama. There won’t be any of these pious no-fault attitudes about shared guilt, and nobody being perfect, then. It will be a complete double standard.

Right now, they can’t. All that they’ve ever had on him is circulated false rumors that can’t be verified because they’re slanders. They’ve been twisted out of the fact that he’s been friends with other female celebrities.

aquarius64

Posted at 2:42 PM on August 13, 2012

Thanks to the internet those pics will be out there forever.

LoL

Posted at 8:28 PM on August 13, 2012

So is Kim Kardashian sex tape. Hasn’t hurt her a bit.

Karey

Posted at 1:53 PM on August 13, 2012

Um, your article says the exact opposite of what your headline says.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 1:51 PM on August 13, 2012

hey TJ SHE IS NOT SLUT SHE KNOW WAS MADE MISKTAKE ROBERT STILL LOVE KRISTEN HOPE THEY ARE WORK IT OUT

Rashi

Posted at 1:43 PM on August 13, 2012

i hope they both talk and be happy together.

TJ

Posted at 1:41 PM on August 13, 2012

she is a slut! Cant stand her!

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 1:32 PM on August 13, 2012

l love kristen all my life pls robert give her one more chance when robert ready

Rob

Posted at 1:44 PM on August 13, 2012

I’m not ready to forgive. Sorry.

Turin

Posted at 1:32 PM on August 13, 2012

So’s Kristen. She’s a free spirit….

Anabel

Posted at 1:29 PM on August 13, 2012

I hope the Daily Show takes advantage of their added viewership tonight to shine a light on ‘real’ issues that young people should be more involved in. That would be more in the spirit of the show.

Tina

Posted at 1:48 PM on August 13, 2012

Let’s hope so, but with the elephant in the room, you know Jon will enevitably ask Rob about it, or there will be this very pregnant pause,where the viewer is just DYING to hear Jon ask,and and Jon is just DYING TO ask him, but will refrain from doing so, in order to be polite to Rob.

I'm crazy?

Posted at 1:28 PM on August 13, 2012

I would like, Robert would have fought like a lion for Kristen. is love? run away, not talking, worry the question of why she did it and I do not do anything? Rob, I am confused behavior.

curious

Posted at 1:26 PM on August 13, 2012

Wonder, who gets the love of the beautiful Kristen?? Incredible story of Hollywood. This is better than the Twilight. I love that girl.