Robert Pattinson Doing 30 Minute Post-Affair Interview With MTV

Mon, August 13, 2012 10:26am EDT by 52 Comments
Robert Pattinson Interview
Entertainment One, FameFlynet

Set your DVRs! Rob Pattinson will sit down with MTV’s Josh Horowitz for a 30-minute interview on Thursday, August 16. He will also share an exclusive clip from his upcoming movie ‘Cosmopolis.’

Robert Pattinson will reveal all (we hope) in a new interview with MTV on August 16 to promote his new movie. But will he spill on his personal life with Kristen Stewart?

All eyes are on Robert Pattinson after his girlfriend and Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart was caught cheating on him with her married director.

But even with a turbulent personal life, Rob has an obligation to promote his new project. He will be on The Daily Show on August 13 and Good Morning America on August 15. Will Rob keep his personal life private? Will he be able to resist talking about the cheating scandal that rocked his world?

Be sure to tune into MTV at 7:49pm EST on August 16 for the Cosmopolis preview, and then switch over to MTV.com for Rob’s exclusive interview with Josh Horowitz. Josh last interviewed Kristen, Rob and Taylor Lautner together at Comic-Con on July 12. Fans can submit questions for this weeks interview at MTV.com or by Tweeting @MTVNews using the hashtag #AskRob.

Will you watch Rob on MTV, HollywoodLifers?

MTV

More Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson:

1. Robert Pattinson Thinking About Forgiving Kristen Stewart For Affair — Report
  2. Robert Pattinson Has ‘Shut Himself Off From The World’ After Kristen Stewart Affair — Report
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are ‘Broken Up’ — More Proof

FEgi60XVVBp7qh

Posted at 10:50 PM on July 7, 2013

74931 533492I just put the link of your blog on my Facebook Wall. very nice blog indeed.,-, 574628

crizo

Posted at 2:55 PM on August 16, 2012

yea,she discovery you, she was your good friend,forever not girlfriend we never watch you say that in public,not even a simple i love you so we be happy,so now you needed a lift she come and helped you,now you are on top very high prommoten your movie,show her a friend of all 4 years and say a word of confort to her they [the media] put her very low for what she did,come on she is single woman she just hurt herself nobody else he hurt his family,wife and kids[o it is ok]so say somenthing,you have been hurt you are a good friend only,remenber?

New Supporter

Posted at 10:59 PM on August 15, 2012

Being a fan of both Robert and Kristen, I have followed this all very closely. I have searched and researched most every word and picture posted. Because I loved them as a couple and I wanted them to be together. I felt I was doing this because I cared about them and I was supporting them. During my morning ritual of looking up the latest on the pair I came across Jodie Foster’s letter. I read it, and I read it again. It bothered me. Not long after, I watched Rob on GMA. Once again, Rob was not talking about his personal life, no surprise. What the surprise was…was to me, Rob’s answers in this interview about his personal life and what Jodie had written in her letter came to me like a wake-up call, a light bulb moment, if you will.
The only true ones we have to blame is 1.The media and 2.Ourselves. That’s it. Not Kristen, not Rob, not even Rupert. Why?? Because WE do not belong in any of their lives. The media wants us to believe we have every right in knowing all their personal details because we are fans or haters or what have you. The media has us hooked, line and sinker. Their game of ‘all is fair in love and war because you are a celebrity’ has left us confused, broken-hearted, angry and still wanting more. More. More $$$ for them is the real story and the only one they care about. And they know We. buy. into. it.
Robert and Kristen’s personal lives should be just that. I will still support them, only I’ll be doing it differently from now on. Different by supporting them for the incredibly talented actors that they are. Different by buying a ticket seeing their movies. Not buying a ticket to the circus media.

ally

Posted at 5:52 PM on August 15, 2012

he kinda looks like chuck from Gossip Girl in that pick.

Robert and Kristen FOREVER!

Posted at 2:19 PM on August 14, 2012

Please Rob!!!! Get back together with her!

lizbet

Posted at 3:28 PM on August 14, 2012

yes, please do. you guys are so great together.

wolfgang

Posted at 10:10 PM on August 14, 2012

I hope they will be back together for another movie after final twilight.

jackie

Posted at 7:14 AM on August 14, 2012

Yes Rob’s parents are proud of him. But they need to mind their own business about Rob and Kristen. If they keep pressuring him to dump Kristen, are they going to take responsibility if he doesn’t want to be with anyone but Kristen and he is miserable all the time. They have never liked kristen from the start so yes they will say anything to Rob to keep him away from kristen is that fair? He is 26 years old and a big boy now he really doesn’t need his parents advise. They can give him their opinion but the decision is Rob’s and they should respect whatever decision he makes. You can’t shape your relationship on your parents relationship. Everyone is different. His mother was 17 when she met Rob’s father who was 25 and eventually they got married. Everyone is saying that Kristen 22 and Rob 26 are to young how do you figure that. I have seen the pictures of him at his promotion of Cosmopolis and he does not look happy. He is not fooling anyone. Poor boy. He looks like he doesn’t want to be there. The interview he did with JS he look like he wants out of there. He is still suffering and he is trying to put on a brave face. If he has lost weight than obviously he is not eating properly, sleeping properly and drinking to much. I hope he just hangs in there and makes the right decision about Kristen. Please give her a 2nd chance.

Dezaray

Posted at 5:15 AM on August 14, 2012

Rob i think u should do what u want to do dont let people tell u what to do about kristen do what u want. And kristen if he dose forgive u then u r lucky rob is a grate guy dont brake his hart again guys like that comes only once in a lifetime. It broke my hart when i heard the news it made me cry just please dont brake his hart again

ezra

Posted at 3:37 AM on August 14, 2012

Now robert became a hero, :-) It’s not pattinson who decides when and where to appear! And it is not pattinson who decides where Kristen appear, he’s just a puppet and he does what he is told .

jackie

Posted at 2:57 AM on August 14, 2012

I hope that when Rob does his MTV interview that they don’t ask him about his personnel life. It is none of their business. They should concentrate on his movie Cosmopolis and they should respect that. Also I think that they should vet all the questions that the fans tweet to ask Rob and anything that asks about his personnel life they should not ask. I hope he can stand being in the MTV interview for 30 minutes. I would have thought 15 mimnutes would have neen enough. Please MTV leave his personnel life alone, just concentrate on his movie.

twilightcougar

Posted at 12:01 AM on August 14, 2012

Idk I love them together but Im not sure she is good for him her actions were bad.I am happy his mates and family are so supportive and I know it`s them who have got him through this he looked wonderul at the primere and Jon Stewart

Tina

Posted at 12:20 AM on August 14, 2012

that is what I had read, that he looked great, but a wee bit pale and he had bags under his eyes. His smile was dazzling but the hurt was still showing and that, my friend, you cannot “act” upon. That is something you cannot just put into your eyes. I am glad he is smiling, even with a broken heart.