Robert Pattinson: You’re Courageous To Do All ‘Cosmopolis’ Interviews

Mon, August 13, 2012 2:45pm EST by 25 Comments

guest

Posted at 6:29 AM on August 14, 2012

So glad to “hear the voice of reason” in these recent comments. Ms. Stewart is young and should not be judged. From the outside looking in, interviews and photos of Ms. Stewart and Mr. Pattinson seem to show a young couple that is very much in love and very devoted to one another. How diffilcut it must be to live under such near constant public scrutiny. Ms. Stewart’s initial comments truly seem to come from her heart. What couarge it took for her to speak out in the only way she could to communicate with Mr. pattinson. Fast forward to the reports of Mr. Pattinson’s first interview. In his interview, by his choice of words, he seems to protect Ms. Stewart from the recent tar & feathering efforts. Love is so precious. I certainly hope that this young couple puts into their relationship the same energy they devote to their work. Seems to me if they do so, they can overcome any difficulty together. If they follow their hearts . . . God bless.

Lynn

Posted at 1:21 AM on August 14, 2012

I’m not saying he isn’t a great person. I don’t know him personally, but I’m sure he is, but I don’t believe he should get extra cudos for doing his job. This is what they pay him the big bucks for, and I have see other celebrities go on with their work in the face of much worse tragedies than this one. Anyway, good luck to all involved.

twilightcougar

Posted at 12:05 AM on August 14, 2012

gah! that GMA interview I hope Rob doesnt say anything about Kristen or the dams going to break.

twilightcougar

Posted at 12:04 AM on August 14, 2012

I thin Rob did something too but I hate to think that way about him I just know the way he looked at Kristen how could he cheat.

niken

Posted at 5:51 PM on August 13, 2012

How can anyone judge Kristen Stewart betrayal ?

when allegation that Rob betray as well spreads in the media
when magazine that upload cheating photos are being hidden under the shelves
when photos that contain Kristen betrayals are supposedly Photoshop

There is not even a moment to actually digest the news
So, who’s being judged now ?

so

Posted at 5:23 PM on August 13, 2012

The media is turning Kristen Stewart’s lapse of judgment into a cautionary tale for other little girls. Ms. Stewart is the highest paid female actress in Hollywood . Demonizing her behavior only perpetuates the Scarlet Letter legacy. But Kristen Stewart is not Bella Swan. She is an actress and more importantly, a person. Whatever act of betrayal she committed is between her and Robert Pattinson to resolve. It’s not for us to judge her, unless of course you are without sin

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 5:21 PM on August 13, 2012

ROBERT LISTEN URSELF NOT IS HIS FAN I THINK KRISTEN IS REALIZE NOW KRISTEN IS REALLY IN LOVE WIV ROBERT SO ROBET KNOW PLS ROB GIVE HER SECOND CHANCE PLS ROBERT DON’T LISTEN BLOOD NOT HIS FANS AND FRIENDS AND FAMILY ITS ROBERT CHOICE

Mayan

Posted at 4:41 PM on August 13, 2012

Oh poor rob! Blah blah blah.. I’m glad your soooooo courageous and do what you get pays thousands of dollars to do!!! Enough all ready ugh!

Michele

Posted at 4:29 PM on August 13, 2012

Rob is doing a great job and I’m so proud of him! I’m proud to be a fan. He is a professional, and I agree wtih Val, an inspiration. I too will support him and see all his movies. I only ask that you, HL, don’t try to dissect every move he makes and everything he says during these next interviews, take the high road, as Rob is doing.

I hope he speaks up!

Posted at 4:27 PM on August 13, 2012

I really hope Rob speaks up and says something this week about all this in defense of himself and even Kristen. Tells people to mind their own business and let them work this out on their own terms and in their own time. It’s really no ones business but their own and all the cheating talk really needs to stop. He could shut that down completely by saying point blank he’s never been a cheater with any of those women and their working on getting past Kristen’s own indiscretion right now. That doesn’t mean they’ll get back together but at least they can try to forgive and move on as colleagues/friends again. I hope his team advises him that would be the best thing to do for BOTH of them right now, or if not he just does it on his own. He’s always kind of done that and not followed what his handlers said to do anyway. He’s been his own person. That would nip this all in the bud. Period.

Val Pattinson

Posted at 4:23 PM on August 13, 2012

I will so support his movies, He is a great inspiration of what being normal should be, to express anguish, anger, or fear, sadness and retrieve, but keep the cool and continue to be responsible, that what NORMAL IS!! I love him and will see all his movies

MA

Posted at 3:22 PM on August 13, 2012

“Whining saga”??? Rob? Jennifer anniston? Really?! What an idoitic comment! They really don’t have to, the media is doing plenty whining for them.

“Poor Rob”? Pretty sure Rob doesn’t want or need anybody’s pity! He is a proud young man and can hold his own just fine, thank you very much!

Marie

Posted at 3:15 PM on August 13, 2012

He is not the one who has to hide. He is not the one who behaved badly. God for him , he is a professional.

?

Posted at 3:11 PM on August 13, 2012

He was scheduled for all this BEFORE she disgustingly did what she did. Why would he back out? He’s proud of this movie.

Bob Richardson

Posted at 3:10 PM on August 13, 2012

He could make everybody happy and create an explosive media sensation if he says, I love her, and I set her free – free to sleep with as many men as she pleases. It hurt when she got boned by Rupert. It hurt even more when I subsequently learned that she was also sleeping with the night custodian who cleans urinals at the Poughkeepsie bus station. But I love Kristen, and she can have sex with as many men as she needs, ‘cos I love her.

It is working

Posted at 3:07 PM on August 13, 2012

My mum just told me “we should see Cosmopolis, poor Rob needs our love now”…

I hate Kristen Stewart

Posted at 3:05 PM on August 13, 2012

I hate Kristen Stewart, thanks to her being a whore they are boring us to death with this “poor Rob” crap. As if jennifer aniston whining saga wasn’t enough…

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 3:07 PM on August 13, 2012

^okay..well this doesnt have anything to do with her this is about rob so u can take that hate to a post dedicated to kristen.

Turin

Posted at 3:05 PM on August 13, 2012

Well said, Bonnie. I thought it was kind of nice, too.

LOL

Posted at 3:03 PM on August 13, 2012

LOL, this scandal is gold for Rob’s stagnant career.

only Rob matters..

Posted at 3:45 PM on August 13, 2012

Rob’s stagnant career?????!!!!!!!!
when did that happen!!!!
jst stop talking trash…to defend kstew…

Yeya

Posted at 3:02 PM on August 13, 2012

He is showing us,
he is a responsible actor,
He is a mature person,
He is giving attention to his work in a timely manner,
because he is proud of his film Cosmopolis,
he is also showing to fans,
that he is a young man that we can imitate,
by their good example,delivery, perseverance, tenacity,
offering a very high quality product,
and a wonderful performance.

Read Me

Posted at 2:54 PM on August 13, 2012

Everything that comes out of his mouth will be closely analyzed by tabloids, fans, and so on.
****
I have a feeling rumors will fly like crazy.
 ****

“Rob said he likes New York. This is secret code for he is still upset, and wants to move here. Blah blah…”
I bet THIS site will have the most crazy rumors, and lies about his interview. Twisting his words around.

I do think he will keep a lot of stuff private.
He can control the interviews the way he wants them in a way. He can simply change the subject, or flat out say he doesn’t want to talk about it.

**** Yes. Rob is nice enough to not trash talk Kristen… how about some of you take his example, and do the same! You think he wants to hear all the dissing about her?!

???????

Posted at 2:49 PM on August 13, 2012

It’s part of his job.
If he was in some kind of accident, and badly hurt I could see how he was brave for showing up.

Come on!

Posted at 2:48 PM on August 13, 2012

IT’S PART OF HIS JOB!!!!!