Why Robert Pattinson Wasn’t Asked Tougher Kristen Stewart Questions On ‘Daily Show’

Mon, August 13, 2012 11:41pm EST by 8 Comments
Courtesy of Comedy Central

Stand Up Guy!

Posted at 11:38 AM on August 14, 2012

Rob is such a gentleman. Truly not many men left out there like him. I am not about bashing KStew I think she made a big mistake but she is human, we ALL make them. Just that they are in the public eye so it’s always worst. I do think she is kicking herself, because Rob is one stand up guy and in Hollywood that is slim to none. Jon was also very thoughtful not to push him to talk about his private life, that makes me have alot more respect for Jon. We love you Rob, keep your head up!

i cry

Posted at 4:45 AM on August 14, 2012

first time i saw him since his difficult time
I have tears in my eye he such a gentlemen thn
He said my biggest problem that im cheap its break
Me more,,, Rob u are so down to earth i love u more
U are very special person and May Our God Father Bless
You always.

Lynn

Posted at 1:35 AM on August 14, 2012

It just shows that Jon Stewart is a consummate professional that he didn’t ask any questions in the personal arena. I hope GMA does the same tomorrow. It’s none of anyone’s business but those directly involved.

Rechea

Posted at 12:21 AM on August 14, 2012

it;s a wonderful interview that Jon S did with Robert P

wow

Posted at 1:21 AM on August 14, 2012

yep just saw it..it was……

Really HWL?!

Posted at 12:14 AM on August 14, 2012

This site acts like they knew he wasn’t going to ask about her when they made posts days ago titled “he MIGHT ask about her.”
“He is not holding anything back including the topic of the scandal.”

Because he’s a nice guy?! All interviewers have said that about him!!!

twilightcougar

Posted at 11:53 PM on August 13, 2012

So glad and I hope Gma respects our boy to becuase Rob heart is broken and its not entertaiment.
Your fans love you Rob and support you nmw

Yeya

Posted at 11:43 PM on August 13, 2012

The interview was wonderful with Jon Stwart
Jon is a great guy,
what I liked most was the way to want Jon to Robert the best in his personal life,
and the way which Jon invite to Twilight fans,
to see Cosmopolis,
Rob estubo prankster, charming and very well,
excellently dressed,
Robert you see sensational in gray color,
Rob you are an English gentleman
I have luck be your fan, greetings