‘Basketball Wives’ Star Evelyn Lozada Moves Out After Husband Chad Johnson Allegedly Head-Butts Her

Mon, August 13, 2012 9:57am EDT by 13 Comments
Evelyn Lozada Moves Out
SplashNews

LMAO

Posted at 12:56 PM on August 14, 2012

LMAO…. After the ways she dissed Jen, I’m not surprised that everything Jen said was true!!!! And all the women to marry, Why marry her Chad?!!! Now she destroyed your career like she destroys everything else!!!!! Good bouncing back from this Ochocinco!!!!

BOOGIRL

Posted at 5:23 PM on August 13, 2012

I READ SHE HEADBUTTED HIM

Rhonda Sutton

Posted at 6:20 PM on August 13, 2012

I wish he never married her! I knew it would end this way. She was the one who didn’t want kids. The condom use was probably for her. Both need help.

925300

Posted at 3:55 PM on August 13, 2012

oh BOO HOO as i said before what goes around comes around theres no sympathy she so tough and can throw bottles at people and jump across tables like a monkey, now shes getting some of her on medicine now who is being bullied?

Tyler D

Posted at 3:26 PM on August 13, 2012

If Chad did what he is accused of shame on him. But let’s not forget we all saw evelyn throw a full bottle at a cast mates head and than act like it was not big deal. I have my doubts as far as Evelyn’s story is concerned she is a violent person so I will reserve judgement after more details come out.

Mommi

Posted at 12:41 PM on August 13, 2012

I’m no fan of Evelyn but this guy busted her head. What does that mess that you guys are saying do to rectify that?!! I don’t care what he/she did or didn’t do in the past, he busted her face (3 inch cut). And if that picture of her face that’s on the internet is true, DARN !! Still, I do feel for him a little, darn, his career. These two should have never met for both their sakes.

Ranalda

Posted at 1:27 PM on August 13, 2012

Who said he did it though? We all know Evelyn is a dramma queen and loves to fight, so who’s to say she did not start it and pushed him into it, we all have seen her nasty behavior on national TV. Well she bad talk her best friend Jennifer and laughed at her but at least her marriage lasted longer than this how many hours was it?

Joe

Posted at 10:55 AM on August 13, 2012

Evelyn is a disgusting, gold-digging half-breed, who left Antoine after he went broke. See how much she tries to bleed out of Chad. They both deserve each other. That show really gives blacks a good name, huh?

BB

Posted at 11:51 AM on August 13, 2012

She is Puerto Rican, not a half-breed, as you put it.

She is a hot mess, and I surprised they lasted that long.

Ranalda

Posted at 1:28 PM on August 13, 2012

Everyone knew she is a gold digger but Chad. Have you ever seen his face and attitude on the show, I thought he was playing her but now I wonder who was playing whom?

Squeekie

Posted at 6:17 PM on August 13, 2012

Well I believe Evelyn is Hispanic

Freda

Posted at 10:16 AM on August 13, 2012

How sad, but something like this was expected . It’s females like Evelyn who give self-respecting women a bad name. She should have been in Counseling years ago….

Jill

Posted at 12:35 PM on August 13, 2012

Wonder if Jen is telling Evelyn I told u so…apparently Chad and Evelyn did get married, he got into an altercation with Evelyn when she found receipt in his car for condoms and they got into an argument and he head butted her…are they 72 days into the marriage like Kim and Kris…What is new..I knew Chad was a whore and she knew it too..at least he is covering up..I do not laugh at people’s mishaps but this is funny already..are they heading for a divorce and what will she get..these women need a life of their own..maybe some college and a career will be her next start instead of these pro ballers.