Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Are Engaged

Sun, August 12, 2012 8:01pm EST by 20 Comments
Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston Engaged
Getty Images

Engraved Gifts and Engraved Wedding Gifts from a team that cares

Posted at 7:52 PM on August 14, 2012

Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I’m going to revisit once again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

zoey

Posted at 12:18 PM on August 13, 2012

I am triple happy for Ms. Aniston so she and Justin can go on with their life and stop looking for a cheering team. Ms. Aniston was pathethic, now she and her mate is getting to be super pathethic,let it go. Brad and Angelina keep shooting down rumors of marriage when in fact they been marry and they was a fool to tell anyone, just talking, rumors will forever fly.

Katie

Posted at 9:56 AM on August 13, 2012

I love that Justin’s rep announced it –not a jeweler trying to self-promote–and isn’t he representing Jolie’s jewelry line?
This is a real engagement ring, not a promise ring or maybe we will in the future ring.
I hope it has diamonds that goes all the way around her finger and maybe an antique diamond possibly from the Theroux family–nothing too big and gaudy.

Kristen

Posted at 9:34 AM on August 13, 2012

I find it weird that Jen is getting married and so is Brad… I think she accepted out of envy.

Anonymous Comment

Posted at 10:20 AM on August 13, 2012

Actually, the first Aniston/Theroux engagement rumors surfaced almost a year ago. Funny how after seven years of refusing to marry Brad and Angie suddenly announce they plan to marry. AFTER Aniston/Theroux wedding rumors started. Just like Pitt managed to keep his mouth shut for a number of years and only after Theroux entered the picture did Brad start trashing his marriage. It’s amazing how someone who is as famous as Brad can suddenly be so insecure.

TRAMPIRE

Posted at 3:02 AM on August 13, 2012

it wont last she is a slut

Katie

Posted at 10:39 PM on August 12, 2012

So Happy for her !!! Jen is such a sweetheart! She said he’s such a protector–so glad she has someone who will have her back.

Intan Zamariah

Posted at 10:21 PM on August 12, 2012

Good for you! Congrats!

Shelly

Posted at 10:17 PM on August 12, 2012

I am so happy for her and Justin and I wish them the very best. I’m glad she took her time to find her next hubby.

BS

Posted at 10:07 PM on August 12, 2012

YAY! Jen…you did it…good for you…may you and Justin be very happy together.

Amy

Posted at 9:27 PM on August 12, 2012

I just think it’s too funny that they announced it the same weekend that there were all of those rumors Brad and Angelina were getting married.

Anonymous Comment

Posted at 10:25 AM on August 13, 2012

And if they got engaged next month you’d complain about how she was trying to upstage Brad’s movie release. Anytime between October and February and you would have gone on and on about Brad and oscar season. When would have been an acceptable time for Aniston to get engaged? 20 years from now? Then it would have been, but Shiloh is graduating from grad school, blah, blah, blah. Oh and btw, hard to upstage a wedding that never actually happened because Brad and Angie shot this rumor down on Friday, hours before Jen and Justin got engaged. Never mind that we’ve been hearing wedding rumors about Pitt and Jolie for almost seven years now.

Lee

Posted at 9:14 PM on August 12, 2012

so happy for them! they’re such a beautiful couple and they both seem so down to earth! congrats!

Jena

Posted at 9:13 PM on August 12, 2012

Congrats Jen and Justin . Im really happy for you two .

Dann

Posted at 8:59 PM on August 12, 2012

Another pr negotiated relationship. She’s a joke and it’s a shame that he’s becoming one.

Christy

Posted at 8:44 PM on August 12, 2012

Something doesn’t smell right here! I want so bad for Jennifer to be happy with husband and children! I still think that was Brad! Can’t let it go! Ha justin seems like a DB

Sarah A.

Posted at 8:12 PM on August 12, 2012

That’s great!
Now you guys can take down the article you guys posted a few weeks ago saying they were spilt up! :)

maren

Posted at 8:32 PM on August 12, 2012

ha! Sarah, great point!!

Christy

Posted at 8:41 PM on August 12, 2012

Good call Sarah! I hate that sh!t!

To: Sarah A.

Posted at 9:09 PM on August 12, 2012

OMG! Yes!
I read that article about them being broken up.
Then when I saw this I thought, “What?!”
I don’t think HWL knew what they were writing a couple weeks ago.