Victoria Justice’s ‘Victorious’ Cancelled By Nickelodeon

Sat, August 11, 2012 11:37am EST by 48 Comments
Victorious Cancelled
Courtesy of Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon has cancelled Victoria’s Emmy-nominated series ‘Victorious.’ Read on for all the details!

Nickelodeon announced on Friday August 10 that the third season of Victorious would be its last.

“This was the network’s decision – not mine,” creator Dan Schneider wrote in a blog post.

Unfortunately, Nickelodeon rarely goes past 60 episodes of a series, but Dan was hoping they would make an exception this time around.

“I would love to have made more than 60 of ‘Victorious,’” he admitted, “but that’s how it usually goes.”

Victorious star Victoria Justice took the high road and tweeted, “3 Emmy nominations is not a bad send off… #GoingOutOnTop #LoveUguys :{)”

The final season will premiere this fall.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Will YOU be sad to see the series end?

– Christopher Rogers

dhbbn

Posted at 8:30 PM on August 11, 2012

For people hating in icarly thay show is ending too in November but I’m sad to see both shows go :(

Karen

Posted at 8:26 PM on August 11, 2012

I Absolutly Love This Show. And Now They R Friken Cancelling It?!? Why Not iCarly,Bukett & Skinner,Big Time Rush. I Hate These Shows! But Really? VICTORIOUS!?!? OH HE*L NO! IM VERY ANGRY AND SO R OTHER FANS!

byebye

Posted at 7:44 PM on August 11, 2012

Well everyday and night i watch vic,icarly. They show the same episodes over and over again. My kid likes it….but I’m tired of both shows to be honest. Yes they are descent shows for kids to watch but could we see diff shows? I dont want to look up at 7 same crap thats on at 8 or whatever time it comes on. My child will be sad though…..evil smile.

Maddie

Posted at 7:10 PM on August 11, 2012

Ugh. I’m so pissed off that they’re canceling it. I love victorious. They should just Icarly and bucket skinnet (or whatever that show is) . Victorious is more popular than any other show in nick. They should rethink this decision.

Facts

Posted at 7:07 PM on August 11, 2012

Y’all out there saying victorious was the best show on nick ; Are not 90’s kids. C’mon now . Ke’nan & Kel , All that , Rugrats , Rocket Power , Amanda Show , Drake & Josh , Zoey 101 , Doug , Hey Arnold && Many More. I agree victorious was a decent show ; It’s probably because victoria justice wants to do other things , or something . idk . But Victorious is not the best show ever on nick.

Nikoleina Viktor (Russia)

Posted at 10:33 PM on August 11, 2012

I agree that Victorious is not the best show ever; I am not a fan because its just not a good show.The episodes don’t add up to real life; which is trying to be depicted in this show. Victoria is getting older now; and obviously she is going to stop entertaining the younger crowd. I know some of you are maybe 13 & up; and she thinks she is entertaining the young crowd and that just makes her stop working for Victorious. Some day; some one hes to stop doing what they love; and today is today. :)

David Torres

Posted at 6:28 PM on August 11, 2012

The sad part about this show is the whole spporting cast, including my favorite, Daniella Monet. I wish all the cast the best of luck. Nick is not the same without Vict :(

FUTURE MRS. ONE DIRECTION

Posted at 6:05 PM on August 11, 2012

ONE THING ALSO WHAT SHOWS R THEY GOIN TO HAVE SPONGEBOB ICARLY AND NOW VICTORIOUS R GONE SO I GUESS NO MORE NICK

FUTURE MRS. ONE DIRECTION

Posted at 6:04 PM on August 11, 2012

IF ANYTHING DISNEY SHOULD CANCELL AUSIN AND ALLY JUST SAYIN CAUSE THT SHOW IS STUPID

FUTURE MRS. ONE DIRECTION

Posted at 6:03 PM on August 11, 2012

VICTORIOUS IS ONE OF THERE GOOD SHOWS LIKE SPONGEBOB OR ONE DIRECTION WHO AGREES

haley.

Posted at 4:17 PM on August 11, 2012

WHAT?!! NOOOOOO. I seriously am about to cry right now. this is ridiculous. they keep icarly and any other dumb shoe but they get rid of the only show I actually like?
dumbest. thing. EVER.

Megan

Posted at 3:32 PM on August 11, 2012

WHAT. As if theyre keepi icarly and not victorious! I hate icarly, not watching anyhing on nick now, what the hell. That was a great show that i loved, with the most amazingly talented cast. Hate nickelodeon now. Theyll Loose loads of viewers now, omg. Just watching disney now.

Jen

Posted at 3:11 PM on August 11, 2012

Personally I think since it was a network decision and they canceled it why not see if Disney or some other network like ABC family would pick it up?

eddie medlin

Posted at 2:59 PM on August 11, 2012

I will miss the show I watch it all the time and I like to have it back on air. And i will miss the people. On there

Smilers

Posted at 2:23 PM on August 11, 2012

Every Smiler Go To Teen.com And Vote For Miley & Liam As The Best Couple You Can Vote Until MONDAY Help Them Win

AM

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 11, 2012

OH NO!!!! Only show my daughter and I can enjoy together! Drats Nickelodeon!

DP

Posted at 2:08 PM on August 11, 2012

So stupid me and my kids love this show. It’s one of the best Nick shows ever and is wayyyy better than any of the new Disney shows. You think when they have one as good as this they would have the brains to keep it going longer.

Mike

Posted at 1:34 PM on August 11, 2012

this is a major disappointment, me and almost all my friends, watch this show because its a funny show that has a very talented cast.
i have people who are even older than 30 who deeply enjoy this show, something many other Nickelodeon shows did not accomplish. Nickelodeon is messing up by cancelling Victorious.

...

Posted at 1:09 PM on August 11, 2012

NOO, it was the best show on nick ever!

Queenb

Posted at 12:34 PM on August 11, 2012

I’m not suprised that its going. It was great the first season but it just seem to be going on and on about nothingness now. There os really not that many shows on t.v. That is still amazing or gets better after the first season

Mary

Posted at 12:31 PM on August 11, 2012

Good, that show wasn’t even that good!!

sad face

Posted at 12:30 PM on August 11, 2012

its not fair that show was awsome!!!! :-(

:p lol

Posted at 12:26 PM on August 11, 2012

whyyyyyyyyyy this was the only nick show i watched they were a group of great actors and singers… so sad;(

katherine

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 11, 2012

whhhhhhhhhhhhhy i may be 20 but i love this show :(

Frida Arenas

Posted at 12:16 PM on August 11, 2012

Why Is Victorious Being Cancelled?…

andy

Posted at 11:42 AM on August 11, 2012

noooo ugh i think cat should have her own show then

Frida Arenas

Posted at 12:17 PM on August 11, 2012

Righhhht.

sam

Posted at 1:09 PM on August 11, 2012

she is with sam from icarly

Sam & Cat

Posted at 2:17 PM on August 11, 2012

she IS having her own show It’s going to be a show about Cat (Ariana Grande) and Sam (Jenette McCurdy)