Victoria Justice’s ‘Victorious’ Cancelled By Nickelodeon

Sat, August 11, 2012 11:37am EDT by 48 Comments
Victorious Cancelled
Courtesy of Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon has cancelled Victoria’s Emmy-nominated series ‘Victorious.’ Read on for all the details!

Nickelodeon announced on Friday August 10 that the third season of Victorious would be its last.

“This was the network’s decision – not mine,” creator Dan Schneider wrote in a blog post.

Unfortunately, Nickelodeon rarely goes past 60 episodes of a series, but Dan was hoping they would make an exception this time around.

“I would love to have made more than 60 of ‘Victorious,’” he admitted, “but that’s how it usually goes.”

Victorious star Victoria Justice took the high road and tweeted, “3 Emmy nominations is not a bad send off… #GoingOutOnTop #LoveUguys :{)”

The final season will premiere this fall.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Will YOU be sad to see the series end?

– Christopher Rogers

Gretchen

Posted at 3:13 PM on April 5, 2013

i really liked victorious cuz it would be a reality check o when ur lder yet still have tons of humor in it…whoever canceled victorious is crazy in the coconut cuz did he/she see the ratings…..watch out person that cancelled victorious…..i rhiot is brewin and you’ll get burned first!!! grrrrrrrr :()

tyra lacaze

Posted at 3:51 PM on February 24, 2013

I think I know tht I would be oo sad like I would be crying like I did in icarly like come on I lost 2 of my favorite shows

"Tuh chula MaMiee tuh tah buenah ya tu sabe Muahh"

Posted at 10:18 PM on February 11, 2013

why why why nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! i love that show because of beck he such a papiee chulo muy caliente i love him and the best show eveer on nickolodeon now it gone anyways have good life for the person that cancel it adiossss :(

MaMiechula2012

Posted at 10:10 PM on February 11, 2013

victorious was the best thing that’s ever happened to me and now you end it.I should go to that stuped studeo and sue those people if they think they cold end my favorite show on nickoloden.Curse you people,curse you!

marcaus

Posted at 9:32 AM on January 29, 2013

i love that show nickelodeon are idiots for canceling it if they are smart they would bring it back or they`ll lose alot of ratings

paigeflanagan123

Posted at 9:02 PM on January 21, 2013

Rosie

Posted at 8:52 AM on January 6, 2013

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I love VIctorious they can cancel Icarly but not victorious. They should make an exception to make more than 60 episodes… MAny people would be sad to see Victorious. :(((

Amy solange

Posted at 9:26 AM on November 12, 2012

I will miss it so much…my best song’tell me that u luv me anyway’

Adreanna Scott

Posted at 9:27 PM on November 1, 2012

Why why why that was my favorite show:(

Nate

Posted at 2:08 AM on August 16, 2012

I’m a bit confused. Wikipedia and I were under the impression that Victorious is already 12 episodes into its 3rd season. Are the 15 new episodes simply the back half of the season? Why say it premieres this fall?

And doesn’t it need 16 to reach 60 total episodes or is my math off? Use “the google” journalists!

Brian

Posted at 7:07 AM on August 15, 2012

I like both Disney and Nick, but i think Victorious is the best show ever! Why did they cancel it???

Brittany

Posted at 5:39 AM on August 15, 2012

I love this show! And that’s bull Drake and Josh were on really long and I think icarly, but I like nick and disney. Don’t jump down someones throat for an opinion.

DJ

Posted at 1:42 PM on August 14, 2012

Whoever said disney channel is the best, you are out of your mind! Disney sucks! Victorious was the best show between nickelodeon AND disney channel. All the new shows for kids on tv are corny now.

stephanie

Posted at 7:09 AM on August 12, 2012

That’s a real shame!! I have 3 kids and that’s one of the few good shows on tv ffor kids noowadays. Everytings reality or teens having babies and this is good funny decent show that we watch as a family. Very sad.

angela

Posted at 11:32 PM on August 11, 2012

I’ don’t have nickelodeon,and i’m not sad at all because nickelodeon sucks disney channel is the best……Viva la Shake it up and Kuzco

Liz

Posted at 9:58 PM on August 12, 2012

You must be on crack or something. Shake It Up and all the new Disney shows are crap. The older Disney shows were better. Nickelodeon shows are and have always been funny.

Stephanie

Posted at 10:01 PM on August 12, 2012

I agree with Liz. I hate disney. And I’m sad to see Victorious go. It was my fave Nick show.

Cori Merklinger

Posted at 10:29 PM on October 7, 2012

nick 4 life. diz would b appalled at the crap on disney channel today

Rosie

Posted at 8:54 AM on January 6, 2013

Disney really sucks even my 4 year old sister would agree with me. Victorous and nick are way cooler than the same old disney.