Robert Pattinson Is Too Much Of A Gentleman To Trash Kristen Stewart On ‘The Daily Show’

Sat, August 11, 2012 1:30pm EDT by 50 Comments
Kristen Stewart Affair
FameFlynet

got it

Posted at 8:17 PM on August 12, 2012

If that happened to me and I knew the girl wanted me real bad and it was just me figuring it out…..I would be cool….Robert will not be flussterd at all. if the Bastard Jon ask….

Judy

Posted at 8:09 PM on August 12, 2012

If he does it’s over.. she will run away from him and Rob knows it………..she has laid it all on the line….showed all her cards…she has paid the price if he doesn’t get it to-get her….lol…then she will run….this is it Rob….Love and forgive her or lose her…

Never trust a woman

Posted at 8:29 PM on August 12, 2012

Don’t be a wuss, Rob. She betrayed you. She made you choose between a media sliming one way or another. Women like that aren’t worth it and they leave you later anyway.

Kaz

Posted at 9:58 AM on August 12, 2012

Of course he will not speak badly of her. He is an English gentleman and although she cheated, his private life is just that. And I think he will defend her also if people try to get nasty about her.

aquarius64

Posted at 3:49 PM on August 12, 2012

Don’t be so sure. Did you think he would throw her out of his house AND have her car towed off his property after he found out? He may blow her up in these interviews.

jo bee

Posted at 8:11 PM on August 12, 2012

I hope your right …Rob seems pretty weak to most people….no balls ….

Big Balls

Posted at 8:24 PM on August 12, 2012

He’s already been showing his balls, since Kristen shot her mouth off in public. He’s protecting his interests if he doesn’t trash her on the shows – much as he ought to – not hers. He doesn’t have to do a thing more at this point.

Mariz Ann

Posted at 5:27 AM on August 12, 2012

Of course he won’t. He loves Kristen too much. Kristen just done a stupid thing for the first time, (maybe? I don’t know), but maybe he can forgive Kristen and can’t trash her in just a blow of an interview. Duh?

Lj

Posted at 12:01 AM on August 12, 2012

Damn Rob is so hot!!! I would NEVER cheat on him!

Marianne

Posted at 11:32 PM on August 11, 2012

Kristen is a trampire!

camden

Posted at 2:20 AM on August 12, 2012

What are you? Miserable,bitter Your self -esteem mus t be pretty low to trash someone who you don’t know but I guess that’s just the type of person you are.

Lilly

Posted at 7:42 PM on August 11, 2012

Jon just needs to ask or confirm they are broken up or that Rob is single–then all the media stuff stops.

Lj

Posted at 7:28 PM on August 11, 2012

Oh and no he won’t talk bad about her in his interviews. He has more common decency than that and he’s a gentlemen. He will probably just keep his answers simple or avoid the question if Kristen is brought up in the conversation. If worse comes to worse he might walk off stage.

So stupid...

Posted at 4:54 PM on August 11, 2012

Uh….Rob never talked about his personal life-aside from his parents-and I’m pretty sure he won’t start talking about it now, especially since the tramp cheated on him. Get over yourselves.

Lj

Posted at 7:26 PM on August 11, 2012

Lol @So stupid you said tramp..you hit the hammer on the nail…that is for sure she is a tramp! I’m sorry but everyone saying “Oh they should get back together” “just make amends” “they are so cute together” makes me want to puke! They are just a Hollywood actor and actress. And they have to stay together because they look and did so well in the Twilight movies?? Um no they don’t have to stay together this is REAL LIFE people!! Lots of people break up. Maybe they are not meant to be together did you ever think of that?? Maybe they are both better off with other people. Ovbiously if you cheat then you are not really “in love” with your partner! People don’t cheat on the ones they love! It’s as simple as that.

camden

Posted at 4:34 PM on August 11, 2012

If his friends(sources) tell him to he will. This guy is a robot! This guy is not to be trusted. Revenge changes people. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t break down on tv to increase ticket sells. Stay Strong Kristen I’m gonna take care of you!

so

Posted at 4:45 PM on August 11, 2012

did you take your pills?

preecy

Posted at 4:31 PM on August 11, 2012

I don’t think he would trash her. He does love her. But grief, pain, anger, and the media could possible cause him to say something he wouldn’t normally say. I just wish the both of them well. Whether or not it’s together. I hope they can get through the pain they are feeling as soon as possible.

d.harris

Posted at 3:51 PM on August 11, 2012

love is not love when it is one sided and what do you mean if he really love her? does it not take two to tango when it comes to love? is she that never really love him roger.

Lame

Posted at 3:15 PM on August 11, 2012

I guess HL should delete the articles where they got super excited about Rob dishing it all out… >____<

Nat

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 11, 2012

He won’t do that he don’t seem that sort of guy. i think even thou she’s hurt him he won’t do that to her.

Emma

Posted at 2:48 PM on August 11, 2012

He loves her …

love Kristen

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 11, 2012

I will be judged according to her acting in movies is a great actress. This one interested me. Her fimy, her acting, not so private. I saw OTR, but Kristen amazing performance. Gets a lot of recognition after the release of this film. I love that girl. I did not expect to be so good at it.

anna

Posted at 2:46 PM on August 11, 2012

of course Rob is not made out of the crap hollywood Lies reporters are made.

The truth

Posted at 2:43 PM on August 11, 2012

Robert is a good guy no rational person would do something that mean.

love Kristen

Posted at 2:23 PM on August 11, 2012

@Turín:So you do not know any more than we’ll just wait what will interview you to then criticize one or the other, for you do not care what side of Pattinson shows. Just to trash him or Kristen. You know, that girl is not nothing but a drifter, has a name. Kristen Stewart. Respect you are missing entirely.

Turin

Posted at 2:26 PM on August 11, 2012

How am I missing respect? Because I judge her by her actions? That’s the fairest criteria, to use, in the world.

Smilers

Posted at 2:21 PM on August 11, 2012

Every Smiler Go To Teen.com And Vote For Miley & Liam As The Best Couple They Deserve It

love Kristen

Posted at 2:10 PM on August 11, 2012

It would take some action, otherwise it will be boring.

Turin

Posted at 1:51 PM on August 11, 2012

Lmao …Well, those are *your* pitiful relationship standards, Mr. Rogers.

I realize that IRL the identification of “Gentleman” with *pussy* is a typical one, and, that you are in good company. However, in principle, they are not the same thing.

A gentleman doesn’t consort with tramps, to begin with. If he does, without knowing, then, he writes them off, as soon as he learns his mistake. Protecting the “honor” of a pig goes against the very principle of a genuine gentleman. If he does shield one, then, he’s no gentleman. He’s a pimp.

Pattinson’s future actions will show which one he really is….

Tina

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 11, 2012

Wow ! Hard – hitting and honest. Wow. You have my deepest respect for “calling ‘em as you see’s ‘em. ” So Rob consorts with tramps,as in he was with Kristen .Was she a tramp before she cheated ? Wow, I look foreward to any posts you are commenting on, Turin. You really should be a reporter. You are brutally honest,and I respect that.

Turin

Posted at 2:17 PM on August 11, 2012

Haha …thanks, Tina.

I’m just going by what I’ve seen on this issue. It does seem like she was kind of a loose woman, before she got involved with Rob. She might be a very cute chick, in Hollywood. But, if she didn’t have the kind of face that she does, then, I kind of doubt that people would be having as much trouble as they do reaching a conclusion. I ain’t, exactly, impressed by what I’ve seen of her public comportment.

@ Turin

Posted at 2:31 PM on August 11, 2012

you must be Kevin Turin, as in Sarah Roemer Turin. You can have your Rob to yourself now. Kristen has a brighter future ahead of her now.

rsd

Posted at 9:21 PM on August 11, 2012

Sorry, Turin, but Rob’s future actions will be motivated either by love and forgiveness or anger and disapointment. Whichever he choses to follow, he is entitled to it and it will not define him at all. It will only define what he feels at the moment, which is a consequence of HER actions, not his.

Tabby

Posted at 4:29 AM on August 12, 2012

There is so much anger & venom in you- why? Are you related to those involved, or have you been unfortunate to experience cheating yourself?

Turin

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 12, 2012

You are obviously a very sick person who probably hurts children and frames Men. I wonder how many….?

one mom's advice

Posted at 1:38 PM on August 11, 2012

I don’t believe Robert will do anything to hurt her,including trash her on television

Tina

Posted at 2:12 PM on August 11, 2012

me,either.

Nena

Posted at 2:23 PM on August 11, 2012

I dont beleive either.

exactly..

Posted at 2:44 PM on August 11, 2012

me neither..he is really a super nice guy..

lili

Posted at 1:35 PM on August 11, 2012

Christopher, tell me, nothing more to add??
I´d like to see your face if one day Rob forgive her… nobody is perfect, nothing is black or white in life, the people deserve a second chance… let Kristen alone please, enough has for the moment.

to add to the comment above ^

Posted at 1:39 PM on August 11, 2012

and IF he does decide to forgive her, and fix what they have instead of throwing it out like people do now a days people that say they are rob’s fans need to be his fans, and support HIS choice.
he knows more about this than we all do.

umm..

Posted at 2:46 PM on August 11, 2012

talk about black and white…
this is where “Fifty Shades of grey” comes…
jst saying…there r like 50 pics..so….

Jessica

Posted at 1:35 PM on August 11, 2012

Like I have said before….

she has been a big part of his life, and through most of his career.

No matter how upset he is with her he wouldn’t want to see people dissing her. He shows respect like that.
I mean my gosh they did share a lot together, and I bet trashing on her would make him feel bad.

~ HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT KRISTEN, AND THIS INCIDENT THAN ANY OF US!! That could be another reason why he wouldn’t say anything bad about her. ~

ashton n.

Posted at 1:37 PM on August 11, 2012

i agree. he knows more about her, and this issue than we do.
we are just going by what tons of tabloids are posting, and going with from “sources” that won’t say how they know the celebrity.