Kristen Stewart’s First Post-Affair Balenciaga Photo Revealed

Sat, August 11, 2012 6:49pm EDT by 157 Comments
kristen stewart balenciaga
Courtesy of Vogue

juanita

Posted at 4:57 PM on August 13, 2012

WHAT ARE YOU DO NOW OK I NO THAT OK YOU GO MONEY I DON( GO LUCK) KRISTEN.

I hope he speaks up!

Posted at 2:19 AM on August 13, 2012

I really hope Rob speaks up and says something this week about all this in defense of himself and even Kristen. Tells people to mind their own business and let them work this out on their own terms and in their own time. It’s really no ones business but their own and all the cheating talk really needs to stop. He could shut that down completely by saying point blank he’s never been a cheater with any of those women and their working on getting past Kristen’s own indiscretion right now. That doesn’t mean they’ll get back together but at least they can try to forgive and move on as colleagues/friends again. I hope his team advises him that would be the best thing to do for BOTH of them right now, or if not he just does it on his own. He’s always kind of done that and not followed what his handlers said to do anyway. He’s been his own person. That would nip this all in the bud. Period.

Cedric

Posted at 2:05 AM on August 13, 2012

Look at this photo. If you think Kristen and Rupert Sanders didn’t start their affair on the SWATH set this might change your mind. bit.ly/QtkGIl

KStew Krew

Posted at 10:45 PM on August 12, 2012

The hateful comments of sooooo many people is unbelievable. How dare you call her names and talk about her private life and make judgements about her like naughty school children. You all are NO better for these comments. Gross and vulgar comments to reflect your idiocy and immaturity. Grow up, get a life and maybe you won’t have to worry about Kristen’s. She has done NOTHING to you. Leave her alone. HL posts the most lies as well as radaroine. Sad that journalism has stooped soooooo very low. Go check out gossipcop for more accurate reporting. BTW, Kristen looks beautiful as usual….you go girl! Stay strong Kristen! Haters get a life.

Ross

Posted at 9:09 PM on August 12, 2012

Please, do not take out her legs,
because they are too thin and look not good,
as in the first picture with yellow dress and boots.

lol

Posted at 4:41 PM on August 12, 2012

Robert is a Cuckold, cool.

LOL

Posted at 3:50 PM on August 12, 2012

Trampire aroma
cool)))

Trouble with harry

Posted at 2:15 PM on August 12, 2012

The BD2 photos in EW magazine Kirsten is not looking Rob in the eye. Yet this shoot which is just after she attended the wedding in New Jersey with Rob she looks more intimate with this guy.

interesting.

Posted at 1:13 PM on August 12, 2012

Wonder where are those amazing papz now, with their super telephoto lens when not a single photo Kristen ?

Bob Richardson

Posted at 12:59 PM on August 12, 2012

Kristen is a 21st century cave-woman. She’s had so many different men taking comfort in her dark, wet, slippery cave. Goddamn I wish I was one of them!

Are you all for real?

Posted at 1:12 PM on August 12, 2012

Bob, give her a call, I expect she’ll give out as she normally does ;D

We 21st century

Posted at 11:30 AM on August 12, 2012

Go somewhere with my morals, insult her like the others, the angel who never made ​​a mistake, right? Maybe you could give Kristen some kind of recipe, hmmm …..

Are you all for real?

Posted at 12:50 PM on August 12, 2012

@We 21st century, so because we do live in the 21st century that means we can all cheat and act like cavemen does it? No wonder the AIDS epidemic is running wild as promiscuous is seen as the norm I your eyes. And yes I am an angel who has never made a mistake. I’ve been with my first partner over 20 years since I was 16 and never looked back as I love him and him me, I have never cheated or looked at anyone else, I have never needed to. I have a perfect family life, lovely home and want for nothing. I am nowhere near rich but I have all I need. I don’t drink or smoke but go on holidays a couple of times a year, drive a nice car so my life is nowhere near boring. So yes, there are angels out there, and here’s a recipe for Miss Stewart, try to keep your knickers on, how’s that? ;)

Jocelyn

Posted at 11:22 AM on August 12, 2012

Nicholas is another guy Kristen is screwing. There’s more scandal when it comes to her.

lauralynn

Posted at 11:13 AM on August 12, 2012

I’ve been waiting for this fragrance to come out. I can’t wait to try it.

I wonder

Posted at 10:14 AM on August 12, 2012

Just how many of these post are from the same person posting under different names ? Kris and Rob are not the ones to be worried about it is you crazy people who post non stop.

Are you all for real?

Posted at 9:44 AM on August 12, 2012

I can not believe the amount for people that are defending a person that cheated on their partner! It does not matter who they are, it is wrong and if you feel it is fine to do that, then I feel so sorry for you as you will live with no morals. She is very average in looks, I work with better looking women than her and as for her acting ability, she has one facial expression and can not show emotions unless she is getting dry humped by her director. All this with with RS proves one thing, the only way she can get her acting roles is on the casting couch as its not through talent.

invitation is not accepted

Posted at 9:19 AM on August 12, 2012

@invité: and that you know everything about Kristen, who he is. Also ridiculous that you have for her such names where you learned it?