Kristen Stewart — You’ll Never Find A Guy You’re As Comfortable With As Robert Pattinson

Fri, August 10, 2012 5:48pm EDT by 126 Comments

Katarakta

Posted at 8:36 AM on August 13, 2012

if they will not be together, she will find a good guy as Rob. Stop talking stupid things. she made mistake….stop criticize Kristen…she already pays for her mistakes…good luck Kristen

aimee

Posted at 12:47 AM on August 13, 2012

Bonnie Fuller PLEASE stop talking. God this is such rubbish and No one absolutely Gives a flying f*** about this relationship. They cheated. So what? you make it sound as if they were Romeo and Juliet (which THEY ARE NOT) and have an ‘epic’ love story.. how about no? and let them get back into the schwing off things, hmm?

Nikoleina Viktor

Posted at 12:57 PM on August 13, 2012

Get the hell of her website if you are going to disrespect her.

Been There

Posted at 10:12 PM on August 12, 2012

I feel so sorry for her. Several years ago, I cheated on a man I loved very deeply and wound up hurting all three of us. It took a few years of therapy before I understood that I cheated not because I didn’t love him but because I was convinced he would one day leave me. I left him first by making the choice to cheat on him. I was destroyed and stayed that way for a long while. He was my soulmate, if there is such a thing. I’ve yet to find another man that made me feel the way he did. If these two really do love each other, as I’ve heard they do, I hope they find a way to get back to how they were. If they don’t get back together then I hope they can find happiness elsewhere.

Lynn

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 12, 2012

A lot of judgment and meaness of spirit going on here. I don’t like what she and Rupert Sanders did (did everyone forget there were 2 people involved in this mess) at all. It is not anyone’s place to judge, and the name calling is really nasty. Keep in mind, when you put someone on a pedestal as Rob Pattinson seems to be placed, the only way to go is down. We all aspire to the idea of monogamy, yet 2 in 5 people are or will be unfaithful in a relationship, and we live in a world where there is a 60% divorce rate. Higher in “Hollyweird”. My own first marriage ended in divorce because of infidelity on his part, and he is married to the “other woman”, who was in my wedding party, to this day. We are all human, and we are all subject to making bad choices. It is just sad that this happened in the public eye. At any rate hope he can find forgiveness in his heart because he will need it in order to fully move on. Holding on to anger is never a healthy thing. I wish them all the best of luck going forward.

jen

Posted at 2:10 PM on August 12, 2012

Oh come on they were only a couple cope on!!
They looked miserable together and she was only using him for fame

sonn

Posted at 1:43 PM on August 12, 2012

Same goes to Rob. They are adorkably cute together. I hope they can work thing out. Good luck to them… And please stop bullying Kristen.

Dynice

Posted at 2:36 AM on August 12, 2012

I agree to u Deb, I do really loved 1 ex of mine but still did wrong to him by cheating, but not sexually just to make clear as Kristen said, but this things happen sometimes because of like testing ur feelings & just scared of loving sum1 so deep at an early age. I hope Rob will give her another chance because we knew that Kristen just made mistake but she truly love Rob & it’s not easy to find ur soulmate…

mick

Posted at 6:56 PM on August 12, 2012

Hope ur right

Amanda

Posted at 12:22 AM on August 12, 2012

It has been reported that Rob and Kris are talking again this might not mean makeup right now and starting loving each-other again but it’s a good start. Plus the fact is I don’t think Rob will decide to completely leave her he’s angry and thats understandable, right? And plus Kristen and Rob might not get back together anytime soon but they might become close friends.

marina

Posted at 12:30 AM on August 12, 2012

Yes according to “reports”, they talk to each other again BUT also, reports also said that their “talks” was with a lot of dead air and very long,uncomfortable silences between them. Kristen’s cheating really made them ill at ease at each other that’s for sure!LOL!

Deb

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 11, 2012

I wish I could make her some soup and run her a bath and just mama her. I was young and foolish once, and I hurt two men deeply. Making a bad choice doesn’t make you a bad person. Just wish Miss Kristin knew she can hide out in my mountain home and collect her soul. I guess that is why I feel drawn to this sistuation. That was me once, but I did not have to live with public scrutiny.

tsol

Posted at 12:58 AM on August 13, 2012

Whores stick together, hey?

tracy

Posted at 9:30 PM on August 11, 2012

gossip cop seems to be the site which tells more of the truth than a lot of these sites that are make stories up. Reading that Rob has mucked around on Kristen for years they say are untrue rumors! he has just come out in his last interview saying he doesn’t get how people cheat, he quoted saying when he decides to be in a relationship he does it 100% and in another interview he believes you can be with just one person as his parents have. Even rumors of Kristen that are circulating online are untrue by gossip cops information they have been given. They also say Robert accusing her of having another affair with Giovanni is untrue, and that she is not even staying with him. Finally the tabloids are now saying Rob may take her back, my opinion is she doesn’t want him back, I don’t think she has been into him for a long time, she only was affectionate lately because she was trying to hide the guilt and the actions of what she was doing with Rupert, I think she was always going to end it with Rob, but was probably waiting for Rupert to leave his wife for her first, so she was just using Rob as a safety net of security! And because media liked it. I know there is Robs soul mate out there somewhere, and when he finds her he will know and it will be reciprocated, not one sided as it has been with Kristen. I hate to say it but she never looked as happy as she did in those photos with Rupert. I wish Rob all the best

Judy

Posted at 6:59 PM on August 12, 2012

yeah she looked happy there…she is with him now I bet.Liberty has left him she knows Kristen and him want each other…

My Scandals

Posted at 7:50 PM on August 11, 2012

Precisely !
The girl needs sex..

Waiting for the Kristen and Giovanni Angelli sex tapes.

This girl can really blind you. Just look back at the story

Sex pervert this Kristen.

d.harris

Posted at 3:28 PM on August 11, 2012

he has been mesmerised of her but she is not mesmerised of him. meanwhile what is love without trust,trust is priceless in a relationship.

KKSS

Posted at 12:59 PM on August 11, 2012

2 kena
and I read on one site that you already look for on IP, the idiot)))))))))

Candy

Posted at 12:57 PM on August 11, 2012

Let’s kick her some more while she’s down. enough already!

hopeali

Posted at 1:03 PM on August 11, 2012

Bonnie’s not kicking her while she i down she is saying how kristen use to feel at ease with him

kena

Posted at 12:51 PM on August 11, 2012

read this is from an insider the true robert cheated on her for years from an insider The showbizzsite was an insider who claims he cheated on her for years, including with Megan Fox and Lindsay Lohan.”Robert has always had affairs with his players against,” says the insider. “But he also had something with a European burlesquedanseres, with some models, an Australian actress, reality star and daughter of one of the directors of a film in which he played. He told her that he always wanted to be with her, but he wanted her in bed just talking. ” One of the conquests of Robert, according to the source of the sexy actress Megan Fox. “He ducked her between the sheets after the ‘Twilight’ premiere in Tokyo. He was already working with Kristen, “it sounds. But also Twilight’ colleague Nikki Reed would not have been insensitive to his seduction: “Rob and Nikki share since the beginning of the ‘Twilight’ series the sheets. Even when he was together with Kristen, he stayed with her appointment. Photographers have spotted them several times together when she left the Sheraton Wall Centre. With another ‘Twilight’ actress, Ashley Greene, he would have had an affair for years. “They had loud sex in Paris. The hotel staff had to be notified of noise, the latch. In Las Palmas, he then repeatedly spotted in the company of Lindsay Lohan, with whom he held in public hands. “Fighting with Kristen ‘ Moreover Kristen too well understood that Robert did not so closely with the concept faithfully. ‘After the filming of’ Bel Ami ‘He came back three days later than planned in Vancouver. That was because he was in London burlesquedanseres had met. She confirmed on Twitter that she had raised with him, but wanted to lose no further details. In Vancouver, he was therefore a fight with Kristen, for the purpose of the entire film crew. They schreewde that his behavior was unprofessional and that he had made her ridiculous. Rob walked away and they have to beg them to make the recordings.

hopeali

Posted at 12:52 PM on August 11, 2012

Really? Who would believe your non-sense

DP

Posted at 2:25 PM on August 11, 2012

I saw that too. It’s on a website called Jezebel I think. Some of it looks pretty convincing because they included links to twitters,pictures…some had no proof. There is a screenprint of a twitter of someone who said they were kicked out of Chateau Montmart or whatever it’s called because they were tweeting about him being cozy with another woman while Kristen was filming her last movie. A pic of him and Nikki Reed during Eclipse and she was grabbing his man parts while he was standing there. Some other things that sounded pretty interesting. I’m not saying it’s all true only that I saw it too just now actually and it just makes me wonder about him. Oh also he was apparently seeing Nikki Reed througout the 1st movie while also chasing Kristen which I had heard before. And was still seeing Nikki even into the second movie. Oh my God a big one was the baker who made cupcakes for an event and he got her #,she gave it to him,she probably thought he was interested in hiring her in the future so she gave it to him (she’s married w/a baby) he called her that night at 2:30 am and said the cupcakes you made were beautiful. She put it on her website and said it was weird! Who calls a stranger at that time of night to say that? He was trying to see if she was interested in something….not cupcakes!!!

kena

Posted at 12:49 PM on August 11, 2012

read this is rom an insider the true robert cheated on her for years from an insider He might be mad because he cheated on Kristen Stewart with director Rupert Sanders, according to Jezebel, Robert Pattinson took a couple crooked skates in the closet. The showbizzsite was an insider who claims he cheated on her for years, including with Megan Fox and Lindsay Lohan.”Robert has always had affairs with his players against,” says the insider. “But he also had something with a European burlesquedanseres, with some models, an Australian actress, reality star and daughter of one of the directors of a film in which he played. He told her that he always wanted to be with her, but he wanted her in bed just talking. ” One of the conquests of Robert, according to the source of the sexy actress Megan Fox. “He ducked her between the sheets after the ‘Twilight’ premiere in Tokyo. He was already working with Kristen, “it sounds. But also Twilight’ colleague Nikki Reed would not have been insensitive to his seduction: “Rob and Nikki share since the beginning of the ‘Twilight’ series the sheets. Even when he was together with Kristen, he stayed with her appointment. Photographers have spotted them several times together when she left the Sheraton Wall Centre. With another ‘Twilight’ actress, Ashley Greene, he would have had an affair for years. “They had loud sex in Paris. The hotel staff had to be notified of noise, the latch. In Las Palmas, he then repeatedly spotted in the company of Lindsay Lohan, with whom he held in public hands. “Fighting with Kristen ‘ Moreover Kristen too well understood that Robert did not so closely with the concept faithfully. ‘After the filming of’ Bel Ami ‘He came back three days later than planned in Vancouver. That was because he was in London burlesquedanseres had met. She confirmed on Twitter that she had raised with him, but wanted to lose no further details. In Vancouver, he was therefore a fight with Kristen, for the purpose of the entire film crew. They schreewde that his behavior was unprofessional and that he had made her ridiculous. Rob walked away and they have to beg them to make the recordings.

Lulilly

Posted at 12:03 PM on August 11, 2012

Sorry as is gas. Ha ha

lilian

Posted at 11:35 AM on August 11, 2012

Hmmm… Kristen Stewart sabotaged her own relationship with Robert Pattinson. Even if they will get back together, I believe there will always a lot of moments of doubts Robert will cast upon her because of what she did. Pattinson in an interview months ago ,said that he does not condone cheating and use his ever faithful parents as his examples of loyalty and commitment. What Kristen did was not exactly an example of loyalty! lol! Even if they get together again if Pattinson forgives her, I highly doubt they will end up married or stay together for a long time.

Ella

Posted at 11:21 AM on August 11, 2012

He’s the one and they will be back 2gether

gggg

Posted at 10:59 AM on August 11, 2012

she’ll find enough guy who like to fack her , so who cares. When she is older she will cry and read fifty shades of Trash to make herself feel better

anne

Posted at 9:19 AM on August 11, 2012

I completely agree she will never find another love like Rob but if they were asthe in love as they seemed to be and if Rob is as crazy about Kristen has he seems to be on all the videos of them together I believe in my heart that they will be together again. I hope this was a huge lesson to her I think this is unfortunately what it took to makw her realize just how much she truly loves Rob like the saying goes you do not know what you have until it is gone. It is going to be along road and I think they need some counseling but I truly believe they can repair their realationship and I think they will even be more in LOVE then they were before, because now they both know what it feels like to be without one another. They are miserable. But I hope they start working it out soon because if they do no I worry that Kristen will go into a deep depression a deeper depression then what she is already in I do not think Kristen would want to live without him.

Lulilly

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 11, 2012

Unless you are a sociopath you don’t screw with peoples lives and feelings to “learn a lesson” geez stop the Robsten fantasy and start something with a reality bent to it.

Lj

Posted at 7:47 PM on August 11, 2012

I totally agree with you Lulilly people need to get over this Robsten craze. If it’s not meant to be it’s not meant to be. Let them break up if that is what is going to happen. If they break up, the earth isn’t going to crumble!

jackie

Posted at 7:28 AM on August 11, 2012

Honestly Bonnie where do you get this garbage you write from. You really have no idea what you are talking about. Why don’t you just find yourself a decent job and stop writing crap. You don’t even investigate stuff you write about. I am surprise no one has sued you for writing lies and garbage.
Ok here is what I think Rob needs to think about while he is still trying to make a decision.
1. Can he live without kristen in his life. Does he want to?.
2. Can he imagine her with someone else.
3. Is he willing to look at pictures of her with someone else out and about and seeming happy.
4. Is he willing to read that she is engaged and about to marry someone else, and think why wasn’t it me.
5. If he finds someone else will he always be wishing that it was Kristen he is with.
6.Can he be happy with anyone else but kristen. Will he have regrets if he lets kristen go.
7. Will he think she is happy with the new man. (because looks can be deceiving).
If he can ask himself these questions and if the answers are no than he has his answer.
I don’t think either one of them will be happy with anyone but each other. He also should not listen to his so-called friends this is not their decision. They just should mind their own business. They obviously are not in relationships and obviously don’t have jobs to go to. They are just hanger onners and I think they are afraid if Rob goes back to Kristen than they will be on the outer.
I just wish people would leave both of them alone. Rob should forgive kristen if Liberty can forgive her sleazeball husband so can he. But he just needs time. Please leave them be and stop writing such dribble. I’m surprised they even pay you for the dribble you write.

twilightcougar

Posted at 11:51 AM on August 11, 2012

i think he needs to move on those ugly cheating pictures will forgive haunt Rob .He needs to be alone for awhile the humulitaion alone is reason for Rob to walk away.

Lulilly

Posted at 12:16 PM on August 11, 2012

He has already seen her with the other man and made his decision. Or rather like lots it appears in their relationship Kirsten made it for him.

jen

Posted at 12:16 PM on August 11, 2012

You tell em!

denice

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 11, 2012

you are so right jackie love what you said these two are grown people they will deside what they whant out of there lifes not us.

Lj

Posted at 7:48 PM on August 11, 2012

@Jackie Can he imagine her with someone else?? He already has! Because she already did it! End of story!

Leslie

Posted at 4:19 AM on August 11, 2012

She’s obviously found someone else she can be just as comfortable with.

Mary

Posted at 9:36 PM on August 11, 2012

I have seen all those pictures.She didn’t look very comfortable to me.There were several duplicates. Sure she never should have hugged or kissed the creep. Actually it looks like he was trying to kiss her.The angles those pictures were taken from make them look a lot worse than they were. Whatever happens next is not up to his family,friends, team and certainly not his fans. He and Kristen need to have a face to face talk about all of this. Then he has to decide if he wants to live his life without her in it.

Turner

Posted at 4:15 AM on August 11, 2012

They are done, just let it go. Unless Lionsgate shovels some money at Rob to hold his nose until BD2 is over to at least try to save one project from tanking post whatever this whole thing was with Rupert.

Мери

Posted at 3:38 AM on August 11, 2012

”Good luck”’ You have forgotten that Sanders publicly renounced poor Kristen.Лол

Trash always gets put out.

Posted at 1:00 PM on August 11, 2012

‘poor kristen’? Sanders renounced the tramp after they were caught. He’s had his fun with the skank and just blew it out when it suited him. Isn’t that what you normally do with easy women? They are no good for relationships and they are untrustworthy, simple.

hopeali

Posted at 1:05 PM on August 11, 2012

shut up about Kristen oh and i know u always get put down you didn’t need to tell everyone about you

Trash always gets put out.

Posted at 1:27 PM on August 11, 2012

Hopeali, you are a very sad person to stand up for the rights of a cheating tramp. You are the reason this world is in such a bad state of affairs. You look up to cheap ‘role models’ and can not see the truth if it hit you between the eyes. I feel very sorry for you in your delusional life.