Kristen Stewart — The Real Reason She Cheated On Rob Pattinson Revealed?

Fri, August 10, 2012 11:06am EDT by 45 Comments
MK2/Gregory Smith, FameFlynet

Monnie

Posted at 3:53 PM on August 16, 2012

Poor girl, money can’t buy happiness!it makes me sad that she couldn’t be honest and break up with someone to start experimenting with your life, instead you rather hurt people, wow, did someone said trashy? Good luck to poor girl Stew!

I LOVE KRISTEN

Posted at 3:42 PM on August 13, 2012

I just hope the best for Kristen. I wish her the best. Мost well without Robert who plays the good and in real he is the one who cheats.

elisha faith

Posted at 6:31 PM on August 13, 2012

they need 2 forgive & forget. they are perfect together

Jay Lethal

Posted at 5:11 AM on August 12, 2012

Pay close attention to that On The Road promo pic of Kristen with her foot on the steering wheel, you”ll see some “early morning dew,” as they say in Full Metal Jacket. Jack Kerouac would definitely approve.

“These boots were made for walking…”

Me so horny. Me love you long time.

Mariz Ann

Posted at 4:58 AM on August 12, 2012

na-ah ah!

My Scandals

Posted at 7:38 PM on August 11, 2012

Nonsense !

Am looking for the SEX Tapes now …
Just wait a little, these devils are are going to make so much money

I like to see the Giovanni Angelli and Kristen Sex Tapes.

Turner

Posted at 6:47 PM on August 11, 2012

Kristen said people either loved or hated On the Road and that was the best kind of movie? That’s what everyone was saying about Cosmopolis, not On the Road. On the Road got kind of middling reviews and comments, not real hot not real cold. No one walked out of On the Road that I ever read about. So I think she is projecting on that one. Recently I read an interview where she said when fans were pressing loads of energy on her that threw her for a loop. Originally Rob said when Italian fans were pressing loads of energy on him that it was overwhelming. That was discussed as being an unusual way of describing it, almost poetic. Oh well, if she can try to nab someone’s husband and was proud of nabbing Jennifer Lawrence’s role, I guess she’s allowed to steal Rob’s quotes and quotes made about his own movie, guess all’s fair in love and war and all.