New ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Trailer — See Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson In Love Before Affair

Fri, August 10, 2012 9:50am EST by 9 Comments
Breaking Dawn Part 2 Trailer
YouTube

Erica

Posted at 10:15 PM on August 21, 2012

The cheating scandal isn’t going to stop me from watching the movie. However, I don’t know if I will go to the opening night to watch it, I don’t want to deal with some people booing kristen while I’m trying to watch Breaking Dawn: Part 2

kathryn wilson (@onebigfan)

Posted at 5:47 AM on August 21, 2012

It’s their personal life and the movie is something that we all can see the way things were and still can if we just leave them alone

Heather

Posted at 4:59 PM on August 13, 2012

The affair between Robert and Kristen isn’t going to stop me from watching Breaking Dawn!

angela

Posted at 7:08 AM on August 11, 2012

I can not wait to see breaking dawn part 2,even if kristen all messt up i love twilight franchise.

smile

Posted at 5:55 AM on August 11, 2012

i hate that stupid irina! he betray her own family to volturi just because laurent! she’s so stupid, she betray cullens but volturi will kill her on the end.

Lola

Posted at 2:54 PM on August 10, 2012

i just love it when jacob says, ”there is a lot of red eyes around here” funny guy he is, and the scene where edward is hugging his little girl, i really think one day hes gona be a great dad!!!

any

Posted at 11:44 AM on August 10, 2012

and the new thing is????

Yeya

Posted at 11:17 AM on August 10, 2012

Rob I am waiting to see you I like a lot your characterization especially golden eyes, thanks!

EmilyAdams

Posted at 10:34 AM on August 10, 2012

This is exactly the same except they’re Japanese captions…..