Liberty Ross’ Biggest Diss To Kristen Stewart: You’re A Downgrade

Thu, August 9, 2012 2:07pm EDT by 52 Comments
Kristen Stewart Liberty Ross
Pacific Coast News/FameFlynet

hahaha

Posted at 3:48 PM on August 9, 2012

I think this is hilarious. Kristen Stewart is not a downgrade from Liberty Ross. No one knew who Liberty Ross was and even her husband gave her a small part in his movie. I find it funny how she is being paped all the sudden when before this no body noticed her. She’s milking all this attention she is getting and it is disgusting. She should be home with her kids and maybe try to work it out with her husband for them.

P.S. I advise everyone to stop going on to this site. The owner just got arrested. That should show you this site can’t be trusted.

Jay Lethal

Posted at 4:58 PM on August 9, 2012

Penske was arrested for public urination. Not disclosed is that the female requested a Golden Shower. (Kinda sounds like our lovely Kristen, hmmmm?)

anna

Posted at 3:44 PM on August 9, 2012

we thin hollywwod Life has reached another low. shame on you to cash or peoples heartbreaks for your greedy purposes.

Jay Lethal

Posted at 4:48 PM on August 9, 2012

Not cashing in – just giving us more of what we want. I’d like to see Holywood Life give us some of both – cash-in and give us what we really want – video of Kristen and Rupert doin’ da nasteeee.

Bob Richardson

Posted at 5:40 PM on August 9, 2012

Ohhhhh, yeah! Getting aroused just thinking about it.

wow

Posted at 3:36 PM on August 9, 2012

@ to wow. This is my second time time on here first of all. And you must have me confused with another “wow”, And No i do not have any obsessions or attraction to Robert. But hey is you want to go off on a rant for no reason because you are mad and have no control over what happened, go right ahead! no one is stopping you, just dont try to put your anger and blame on me.

Kiki

Posted at 3:18 PM on August 9, 2012

I think Kristen is waaaaay more beautiful. I don’t even know who was this lady before hell broke loose. I am not saying what happen between the two libertines was ok, but you can expect from a young woman some mistakes, but from an adult man father of two… Go Kristen! I hope with time you will find forgiveness.

Sarah

Posted at 3:14 PM on August 9, 2012

Oh Yes! Because Rupert is such a catch! (note sarcasm)

DKG

Posted at 3:13 PM on August 9, 2012

I agree with Michelle’s comment: “Liberty is no better then Kristen for dissing her, in fact she’s stooping down to her level.”

I like them both. I actually think they both look a little bit alike.
I personally find Kristen hotter, but I am not saying that Liberty isn’t pretty.

DKG

Posted at 3:18 PM on August 9, 2012

Hollywood Life says that she has upped her hotness status since Rupert cheated on her.
That’s sad it took THAT to make her look hotter in Hollywood.

I don’t necessarily think it’s her fault she married a creepy guy that is dealing with a mid life crisis, and had to stray.

May

Posted at 2:53 PM on August 9, 2012

Sorry Liberty. Kristen is hotter, richer, younger and no baggage. No competition. Focus on getting your husband’s attention which you lost and he chased Kristen

Bob Richardson

Posted at 2:56 PM on August 9, 2012

Rupert didn’t chase Kristen. Kristen spread her legs and invited him in. If she opened the door for me, I’d step tight in, too.

just

Posted at 2:58 PM on August 9, 2012

That doesn’t say much about kristen either, honey.

Jay Lethal

Posted at 4:47 PM on August 9, 2012

Kristen is hotter (yes!), richer (yes!!), younger (oh, yeah!!!) and no baggage (cough, cough).

You forgot to mention sleazier and obviously, much, much, much, much more of a slut. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that.)

Amy

Posted at 4:55 PM on August 9, 2012

Shut up you horrible lowlife! At least Liberty has more respect then what that dirty little s**t Kristen has, sleeping with someone old enough to be her dad!

Ana

Posted at 2:53 PM on August 9, 2012

Go to hell you stupid hoe (Liberty)

Jay Lethal

Posted at 12:05 AM on August 10, 2012

Excellent analysis. Rupert the dirty Bear is married with kids, cheats on his wife, offers Kristen his wiener. Nasty Kristen is in a relationship, goes behind Rob’s back, and lustily takes said wiener into every bun and orifice. Yet somehow, reason the Twi-tards, this illicit tryst makes Liberty the whore. Genius.

Michelle

Posted at 2:50 PM on August 9, 2012

Liberty is no better then Kristen for dissing her, in fact she’s stooping down to her level. No gonna lie, I love Kristen but what she’s done has disappointed me. But I’m no one to judge her and Liberty is also no one to judge her. But we’re judging on who’s hotter. I voted for Kristen not only cause I’m a fan but also because Liberty may be the a model and stuff but.. She just proves that not all models are hot. And it may be because she is older but… Idk she’s not hot but I’m not saying she’s ugly cause then I’d be lying. I guess what am saying is… Id rather be a Kristen look-a-like then a Liberty one. (That doesn’t cheat xD)

Karina

Posted at 2:50 PM on August 9, 2012

Rupert obviously found something “special” on Kristen, otherwise he wouldn’t have cheated!!!
Kristen is beautiful and young, which is what some older men like…
I still like Kristen…she is not the first, nor the last one to cheat…wish the best to her, Rob, Liberty, and Rupert!

sera

Posted at 2:49 PM on August 9, 2012

I have nothing against Liberty but I don`t find her beautiful or attractive, she is just plain and too skinny.

????

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 9, 2012

now tabloids are going to make it that these two will always be in some kind of cat fight.
they practically live off the jenn aniston, and angelina thing.
i also think they look somewhat alike. she looks like she could be k’s older sister. the ears are the same, the chin, and sometimes depending on the angel the nose.

Jurnee Izza ShortGual Phillips

Posted at 2:58 PM on August 9, 2012

Kristen Stewart is Pretty don’t get me wrong liberty is too but Kristen is younger and prettier than her. So she is not a down grade she is Better than Liberty Ross. Kristen Stewart is one of my biggest Idols and I am one of her Biggest fans.

Jurnee Izza ShortGual Phillips

Posted at 3:02 PM on August 9, 2012

She is Richer, Better and much YOUNGER than Liberty.!!!!!!!!!!! Focus on your husband and try to get your family fixed and STOP Critiquing Kristen.

i think L looks like an older version of K in a way

Posted at 2:39 PM on August 9, 2012

i am not a big fan of either of them, but i actually think kristen is prettier. i am not saying liberty isn’t. i just think kristen is prettier.
in some pictures i think liberty is like an older version of kristen. to me their ears look alike. minus the fact that liberty’s are pierced, and kristen’s are not.
they both seem to have the same lip structure.

Bob Richardson

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 9, 2012

Long, dark hair… long distended chin… large protruding ears… they do look like mother and daughter, more so than Kristen’s real tattooed mom (who looks more like Justin Bieber’s father). Have we seen a pic of Kristen’s dad yet? I’d wager he looks like Rupert.

Bob Richardson

Posted at 2:37 PM on August 9, 2012

Liberty used to be cute, but she had a couple kids, big-time stretch marks, very loose where it matters most, and is pretty much a washed-up hag. Also – she’s British (read: uptight).

Whereas Kristen is a super-hot tightie, if you know what we guys mean. And she’s American, which means she’s extra slutty. This girl doesn’t just lick the Boston Creme donut, she devours the delicious custard inside, mmmm, yummy, with gusto. It’s perfectly natural that Rupert would be much more attracted to her youth and, umm, “innocence.”

:P

Posted at 2:49 PM on August 9, 2012

hey now, not all british people are uptight;)

Bob Richardson

Posted at 2:54 PM on August 9, 2012

Guys are the exception (like Rupert and Benny Hill, they love sex). But British women … there is the exceptional hose-monster like Kate Moss, but most are uptight sexually repressed cold fish.

ugh

Posted at 2:59 PM on August 9, 2012

YOU ARE GROSS

angels

Posted at 2:35 PM on August 9, 2012

well liberty will get wrinkles quicker the kristen coz she is older

JM

Posted at 2:31 PM on August 9, 2012

I’d be very careful if I were in her shoes…This might be the best thing that ever heppened to. She’ll get rid of Rupert as the “victim”, get the money&the kids free to go find love elsewhere. Wouldn’t want to jeopardise that, would you?

The truth

Posted at 2:31 PM on August 9, 2012

They are both beautiful

to the truth

Posted at 2:40 PM on August 9, 2012

First time I have to agree with you the truth!
They BOTH are very pretty!!!

Bob Richardson

Posted at 5:45 PM on August 9, 2012

Kristen is hotter. Liberty has had a couple of children, though. Kristen is preggers right now – nobody knows who the father is – and we’ll see how her tight luscious figure holds up after childbirth.

Jelly

Posted at 2:27 PM on August 9, 2012

wow. Liberty for sure!!! have you seen some of her modeling pics?! my God she is a stunner! Rupert you are a brainless idiot!

gbtw

Posted at 2:27 PM on August 9, 2012

the only way kristen is a downgrade is in that she is a child compared to liberty who is a mother and has matured in all those ways that parents usually do (tho, not all parents seem to mature!). i don’t like comparing these two- men just want to f’ everything. it doesn’t really have to do with who’s cuter or whatever. they can have a gorgeous wife, and want someone who is ugly… it’s generally just a matter of wanting it all, not wanting to replace one with the other. in any case, moving on to the necklace, in light of the stuff being reportedly published by liberty (e.g., ‘not so pretty and pure after all’), it wouldn’t surprise me if that big gawdy cross was purposefully worn as a dig to kristen. i mean, you write it as a joke, but i do think she probably did that on purpose. i wouldn’t be surprised to see her dining at The Stinking Rose, and stuff like that… seriously… i find it funny- not her pain, nor kristen’s, but her digs. the lady has a sense of humor, even tho horrible taste in men… but, you know, i won’t fault her for that. men do what they do, and get away with it… it’s the nature of society having low expectations for them.

Kelly

Posted at 2:27 PM on August 9, 2012

KRISTEN STEWART IS A DOWNGRADE? LMFAO!!! KRISTEN IS MORE OF AN UPGRADE SO LIBERTY, JUST STFU YOU OLD FART!

wow

Posted at 2:30 PM on August 9, 2012

@ kelly. Ummm Liberty needs to stfu?? She did not say or do anything. Your ugly home wrecker queen lip biter K-Slut and Rupig are the ones who need to STFU and get lost. GOOO LIBERTY! You Rock girl! Pay no attention to the jealous idiotic Kristen fans.

to wow

Posted at 2:42 PM on August 9, 2012

hey wow,
why don’t you go back to daydreaming about how rob will one day come date you, so you can worship him thinking he is the prefect no flaw man. and when he asks you to wipe his butt you will jump to it gladly.
leave this stuff for the big kids.
you always post a lot of childish comments.

Shay

Posted at 2:21 PM on August 9, 2012

Liberty Ross is Gorgeous! :)

just

Posted at 2:19 PM on August 9, 2012

It is worth noting that in vampire tradition, crosses are used to steer the bloodthirsty creatures away as they represent a holy symbol.

Damon

Posted at 2:18 PM on August 9, 2012

Kristen may be younger and richer then Liberty, but Liberty certainly has the upper hand in the looks department and Rupert is a fool for cheating on her. Especially with Kristen.

Michele

Posted at 2:15 PM on August 9, 2012

I can’t believe Rupert would cheat on Liberty with…Kristen! Liberty is soooo pretty! and well Kristen IS her downgrade. She is a horrible actress (in my OPINION) with a horrible “I’m all that” attitude and personally I have lost all my respect for her.

Golddigger99

Posted at 2:13 PM on August 9, 2012

First of all, this is BS. While Liberity is beautiful, how is Kristen a downgrade? She’s richer, younger….I don’t know…just tired of all of this and me commenting isn’t helping ANY!!! Geesh–I need to get a life!