Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Showed PDA Less Than 2 Weeks Before Affair

Thu, August 9, 2012 10:55am EDT by 16 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart PDA
Getty Images

Kate

Posted at 9:34 AM on August 10, 2012

@May, I expect you believe everything she says dont you, you sad gullible person. These photos prove that this was no momentary thing, she was more than happy to push her butt in his crutch and the body language is more familiar, he’s been there before as he was kissing her breasts and more in the car, no doubt about about that. I don’t respect cheating scum, (as she admitted it) I despise them. I’ve seen first hand what pain they cause for a cheap thrill so don’t tell me to show respect.

May

Posted at 3:00 PM on August 9, 2012

Kate, let’s be respectful. She made it clear, no banging or shagging or whatever you want to call ever occurred. She made out with him tht is it. Refer to gossipcop. Point is she DID not have sex with him.

Kate

Posted at 1:22 PM on August 9, 2012

He obviously never knew she was banging her director!

***

Posted at 12:45 PM on August 9, 2012

Sitting next to someone on the couch is not PDA. If it is then I have had intimate PDA sessions with people in the doctor’s office while we were waiting to be seen.

Rosita fresita

Posted at 12:35 PM on August 9, 2012

ok!!!!!!!!!!!! aware

Berealppl

Posted at 12:28 PM on August 9, 2012

She may not be able to act but she can lie very well.

wicpatzz

Posted at 12:25 PM on August 9, 2012

>>Proof Alright : i do agree with ur statement. i think robsten have been married while this scandal hot in hollywood, they really need a more privacy to keep the big things of their life. maybe her affair more than just a scenario. i think rob, kristen, rupert, and liberty are writing the script to make this scandal beeing succes,or any big project behind this affair.

so

Posted at 11:44 AM on August 9, 2012

is it possible in your mind that she love Rob deeply even that when she was having an emotional/physical fling with an another men it didn t stop her feeling for him, he is all she now she was attracted by rupert and she had fall at some point to cheat on Rob it happen all the time you love someone but there are the forbidden fruit i don t judge her or rupert but i m tired of people doubting her love for him we don t know anything in this storie yes she cheat but what lead her to that decision was something missing in her couple or was it her, only kristen know the reason i really believe that she love him her action have nothing do to with love more with stupidity lust ….
i hope that she is now ready to know and learn who she is and who she want if it s rob then go kristen there is hope always.

Tina

Posted at 11:16 AM on August 9, 2012

I think,for once, this is the true case. I think that Rob was so totally in love with Kristen,that he had no idea this was coming, but on some level, knew knew and did not want to admit it to himself, or at the very least, suspected. He deluded himself into thinking that it ( the suspicion that Kristen was cheating and that something was amiss) was just his imagination,and that it was not happening. Then,the reality came,at the TCA, and the crap hit the fan. He really loves and misses her, but is questioning himself and his feelings for her. After all, his heart was wrong before,and his feelings were wrong,too. How can he trust them now, to tell him the truth ?

proof alright

Posted at 11:16 AM on August 9, 2012

Think about all the rumors that were flying before the scandal. They were all about engagement rings and babies. I still think they staged this whole scandal to get married in absolute privacy. If they hadn’t somebody would have found out and crashed the wedding. By doing this nobody is looking for a wedding. Hl also posted a story about them talking babies before this happened then ran a story about her being pregnant and not knowing who the father was. As is any of her freinds would discuss her period with the media! Now she has backed out of Cali. Not only do I think they just got married, I also think maybe Kristen is pregnant. Gossipcop confirmed her dropping out and also said Voltage production who’s doing Cali said a comment would be given shortly. I think Rob might just speak out on GMA. Now you can all call me crazy now like I know you will.

Tina

Posted at 11:18 AM on August 9, 2012

^ To Proof Alright: either crazy or we will all look you back up and say how right you are. and how we feel soooo stupid and Punk’d ! lol.

Robsten4EVER

Posted at 11:33 AM on August 9, 2012

I’ve thought the same thing! I’m so glad that I’m not the only one. They seemed too much in love to have something like this happening. Let’s hope that we’re right and that everything is just a big set up and that Kristen en Rob are married!

LA

Posted at 11:39 AM on August 9, 2012

ha your weird why don’t you hold your breath till thats proven that way we can have one less delusional 6th grade twihard in the world…

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 12:01 PM on August 9, 2012

@robsten4ever- you need to reevaluate your whole life if u really think that. I mean really..marriage? I dont think rob and kristen would pull off a stunt like that knowing kids are involved. When those kids get older and look up their fathers name..they will see that their dad cheated on their mother. What child wants that? Why would she release a statement saying she was sorry for this “momentary indescrestion” and that her relationship with rob was in jepordy? I hate when ppl dont see the big picture.

Berealppl

Posted at 12:32 PM on August 9, 2012

Wow. Seems to me you took a one way trip around the planet, maybe Mars too, for this far fetched story. Here’s the deal…even and as a native I can say that ‘even’ in claifornia people do not subject small children to this type of crap on purpose…well abusers do but I hope you catch my drift. There are 2 innocent small children involved … makes your story a non starter

proof alright

Posted at 1:03 PM on August 9, 2012

I have kids the same age as Rupert’s kids. They don’t use the internet except to play games. I doubt the kids even know anything is going on except that mammy and daddy have been working recently. Maybe the kids were even wedding guests. Kristen did get close to them while filming swath. I’m sure the kids are fine and clueless. All my kids care about right now are super heros and fruit ninja.