Kristen Stewart: Why I Admitted To Loving Robert Pattinson After Affair

Thu, August 9, 2012 8:38am EDT by 63 Comments
Kristen Stewart Affair
FameFlynet

lil

Posted at 8:17 PM on September 4, 2012

ffs shut up already,look the bottom line is this Kristen isn’t the first and won’t be the last to make a mistake.Robert really owes Kristen everything he has become,it’s becoz of her he’s now famous,hopefuly he won’t forget that even if they don’t make up.I still to this day believe that Pattinson has been unfaithful many times to Kristen,but listen their both young and even for the older actors/actresses its hard to remain faithfullness being in movies and intimate with the other genders.Kristens’ as well as Pattinsons’ family need to back off and let them make their own choices,and be with whom they want,it’s not the family members that are choosing their lovers here,so back off mind your own business,you don’t live with his/hers decisions the rest of your lifes ,it’s them 2 that do,so let their decisions be theirs,and back off.Whatever is going to happen,will happen.Everyone in this life has a fate and a destiny already in place the day they are born,you can delay it,you can try and change it,you can try and avoid it,but whatever God above wants is already in place,God is the best planner of all.Go with the flow ,live each day like there is no tomorrow,for tomorrow may never come,never close you eyes mad at another you love,they may not be around when you wake up to say I am so sorry.I know I wouldn’t want to live with that on my conscience.

AmberPattinson♥

Posted at 5:39 AM on August 15, 2012

I’ve lost all respect for her, I didn’t really have any before this whole cheating scandal. And that photo is really horrible, that girl knows how to take some really bad photos, lol. I don’t really care if they get back together, as long as Rob’s happy, I’m happy. But I’d prefer them not to get back together.

Venezia

Posted at 12:00 PM on August 14, 2012

I hope that love triumphs over all this happened, because I really feel that they love each other. To err is human and we must remember that the actors are also human and we all deserve a second chance.

Maeve

Posted at 6:15 AM on August 10, 2012

Haters…shut your mouth….

Lace

Posted at 6:14 PM on August 11, 2012

Get a life! people have a right to speak/write their minds. Grow up.

cduling

Posted at 12:52 AM on August 10, 2012

Kristen was being a fake during the interview. The pictures were taken on July 14th. ComicCon was on the 12th. She was also being a fake on the 17th and the 22nd. She was letting everyone, including Rob, think she was “Miss Sweet-and-Innocent”. There are reports Kristen ended the “affair” with Rupert the same day the pictures were taken. She should have ‘fessed up then, not a week later. You may not agree, but that’s my opinion. As a “Twilight” fan, I feel she is a fake, cheater, and a homewrecker. She was only sorry, because she got caught.

mvk

Posted at 2:21 AM on August 10, 2012

I agree with cduling

bluebird

Posted at 11:50 PM on August 14, 2012

i agree! i used to like her so much, but she destroyed everything! trust…respect…love… there’s nothing left but regret. What a waste!

Robstenfan

Posted at 12:34 AM on August 10, 2012

I believe she really love Rob and is not to late to tell someone you love them. It’s better to be late than never be able to express the feeling… Be patient girl. If the love still there, nothing is impossible…. But for now pls pull yourself together…. You are not alone, we are all behind you.

ivy

Posted at 5:42 AM on August 10, 2012

boo! haha! :D

AM

Posted at 11:39 PM on August 9, 2012

i just hope this rude awakeing she grown the f up

prefect quote for rob and kristen

Posted at 8:40 PM on August 9, 2012

“the couples that are ‘meant to be’ are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before.”

SAME for liberty and rupert too.

d.harris

Posted at 5:49 PM on August 9, 2012

well what can i say———practice what you preach.you broke all our hearts in pieces .the pieces can never completely be picked and mended.the scar will always be a reminder.

vanessa

Posted at 5:35 PM on August 9, 2012

She has just revealed that she is fake. After all her talk about honesty in relationships… LOL at her!

Jay Lethal

Posted at 5:08 PM on August 9, 2012

I like the photo with Kristen’s short tight skirt. I like how she stands astride, conscious that her legs are spread (as usual!), but with her pigeon toes turned inward to fake out the Twi-tards and Comic-conners and pretend that they’re, y’know, kinda half-heartedly closed. Now THAT’S great acting.

KKSS

Posted at 4:44 PM on August 9, 2012

OMG
she is SO fake
she always bla-bla-bla
I am… Me…. I…
Others are so… (bad) I am so…. (perfect)

poor girl – just live your own life! you`re bad actress, but you`re good model – just find yourself and be honest with yourself than became happy

Ran2456