Kris Jenner To Replace Sharon Osbourne On ‘America’s Got Talent’?

Thu, August 9, 2012 3:40pm EDT by 34 Comments
Kris Jenner America's Got Talent
FameFlynet/Courtesy of NBC

Kris is looking to snatch up Sharon’s vacant position on ‘America’s Got Talent’ after Mrs. Osbourne quit the reality competition series, a source close to the situation tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY! Read on for all the details!

Kris Jenner is hoping to branch out from her residency on cable and solidify a spot in primetime as a judge on America’s Got Talent!

A source close to the situation tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Kris wants to replace Sharon Osbourne on American’s Got Talent.

Earlier this week, Sharon announced her plans to leave the series, after they “discriminated” her son Jack Osbourne! Sharon, 56, claims that Jack, 26, was fired by e-mail two days before he was supposed to start filming Stars Earn Stripes — another reality series set to premiere on NBC — because he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

“It’s time to move on,” Sharon admits, as she revealed plans to go against her current contract with NBC. “They can’t make me do something I don’t want to do. … All they can do it stop me from being a judge on another network for five years.”

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Can you see Kris as a judge on AGT?

– Reporting by Sandra Clark, Written by Christopher Rogers

Watch More ENTV Videos!

More America’s Got Talent News:

1. Justin Bieber ‘Frustrated’ Over Failed Music Video Debut On ‘AGT’
  2. ‘America’s Got Talent’ Results: Sharon Osbourne Reveals Shocking Wild Card
  3. ‘America’s Got Talent’: Howie Mandel Crowns William Close The Winner

Teresa

Posted at 12:59 PM on December 11, 2012

No! No! No! She is a horrible choice! I won’t watch if AGT does this!
PLEASE select someone else!

Lori

Posted at 12:33 PM on December 3, 2012

no interest in watching AGT if she joins the judges table. Bad decision, find someone else.

Patrick Machado

Posted at 8:14 PM on October 23, 2012

HELL NO!!!! Im a longtime viewer and have been to plenty of live audition and live show rounds in person. This would just kill it. I can imagine all of the audience booing her as she comes out. Please AGT do not be dumb and don’t even think about casting Kris.

Victor Mizer

Posted at 10:23 AM on October 20, 2012

Really????
The mother of a bunch of kids that have absolutely no talent (as Barbara Walters stated-I love that woman!) is now going to JUDGE talent??? Let’s think about it!
BUT, at the end of the day, it’s all about who knows who and who ******s who in this industry!

ryan2907

Posted at 2:39 PM on October 12, 2012

How about Dolly Parton? She would have some good energy for the show.

Joseph Rexfield

Posted at 7:42 PM on November 28, 2012

Whether that’s good energy or bad energy we’ll never know-Ellen Degeneres should replace Sharon!

Cris

Posted at 11:36 PM on October 5, 2012

oh please agt, keep just a little tact. love the show. thought i might have to stop watching with howard, but he turned out ok. sorry, kris just wont slide. please dont consider it, u will make my son cry

JohnM

Posted at 2:31 PM on September 27, 2012

Aw c’mon, she will do and vote exactly the way Simon tells her to. Just like Howie did with that stooopid mile long harp that needed an entourage of dancers, singers etc. to present the foolish thing.

jane

Posted at 1:48 PM on September 19, 2012

boo hiss will need something new to watch although still love Howie andand Nick

Howie

Posted at 7:21 PM on September 16, 2012

If Kris is the new judge, I’m done with AGT

Violet

Posted at 9:57 PM on September 19, 2012

It would be devistating if Howie left AGT :(

Jay Webste

Posted at 1:31 PM on September 16, 2012

Enough is enough of the Kardashians. Stuck up phoney slogs

ann

Posted at 1:27 PM on September 16, 2012

She’s just plain annoying! No more AGT for me!

Diane

Posted at 12:14 PM on September 16, 2012

I agree, if Kris Jenner replaces Sharon I’ll never watch again

Shandi

Posted at 3:16 AM on September 16, 2012

Oh, the irony…clearly Kris has NO clue what talent is!!

I have watched AGT since the beginning, and I already get frustrated with the show when they let go of good talent for stupid gimmicky acts, but if they bring her on the show I won’t watch it ever again.

JEF

Posted at 10:34 PM on September 13, 2012

Just who is Kris Jenner???

Jeanne Sweet

Posted at 8:59 PM on October 11, 2012

Agree, who is Kris Jenner? Bruce Jenner’s wife, yes, but I am also a wife and I don’t think I would qualifed to judge any contest, especially a singing contest. I am soooooo sick of hearing about the “K” women. Now, is the rumor ture that she may host Amer. Idol next year with Mario?

DeeAnn

Posted at 9:52 AM on August 29, 2012

If Kris Jenner joins the show, I won’t watch – I am “up to here” with her and all the Kardasians. I wish they would go away.

Carla

Posted at 8:40 PM on August 28, 2012

Been watching at since it first aired. I do not watch any of the kardashian clan and will stop watching AGT if kris is a judge. The whole family is famous for exactly what???? Please AGT don’t insult your audience!

Dan Green

Posted at 8:10 PM on August 28, 2012

You’re joking, right? You’re not serious. Tell me you’re kidding.

Edna

Posted at 11:23 PM on August 27, 2012

kris who jajajajajajajajajajajaj….Kris who jajajajjajajaja that is the funniest thing I ever heard and the end od AGT that is a goo way to end that show….jajajaa I love AGT and never, ever watch that people’s show and I will not start….another show to scratch from my recordings…The only talent that she knows is the one that her daughters have…(NONE) jajajaajajaj fuuuuunnnyyy

Sandra

Posted at 8:40 PM on August 23, 2012

I am an avid viewer of America’s Got Talent, if Kris Jenner replaces Sharon Osborne, I will no longer watch the show.

Richie

Posted at 1:38 AM on August 10, 2012

What does Kris Jenner know about talent??

Tonya

Posted at 6:34 PM on August 9, 2012

i don’t think that Kris Jenner could bring any more harm to the show than Howard Stern. i say give her a shot at it. I think that she would be fair to the contestants and that’s a great place to start.

Joseph Crews

Posted at 9:23 PM on August 20, 2012

What a dopey statement!

Bbb

Posted at 12:28 AM on September 14, 2012

You must be kidding. She knows nothing.

Alex

Posted at 5:28 PM on August 9, 2012

This just ruins the whole show!!!!:/:/

Deborah

Posted at 5:52 PM on August 9, 2012

Agreed!

hellokitty2142

Posted at 4:08 PM on August 9, 2012

Oh Hell No!!!

Emma

Posted at 4:04 PM on August 9, 2012

Oh God no…Kris Jenner has no talent herself and is only famous for exploiting her family.

Shelly