‘Breaking Dawn — Part 2:’ Shocking New Ending Revealed

Thu, August 9, 2012 2:35pm EDT by 38 Comments
Breaking Dawn Part 2
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment

kira

Posted at 7:42 PM on September 10, 2012

The tag “EVERY MOMENT HAS LED TO THIS” clearly copied from Harry Potter “EVERY MOMENT HE LIVES HAS LED TO THIS”

LittleMo

Posted at 12:25 AM on September 15, 2012

Twilgiht doesn’t have to copy from harry potter b/c it’s way better than harry potter to start with.

Choco

Posted at 12:55 PM on September 16, 2012

Are you serious? Hahaha.

Jordynn

Posted at 2:16 PM on September 3, 2012

For me the ending of the book was perfect but i couldnt vote on the poll because for me it depends on what they changed it to.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 11:01 AM on September 1, 2012

Twihard Tattletale: Why is Twilight MORE addictive for OLDER girls than younger?! You know these extreme Twilight obsessions were preventable. Twihards who LOVE Kristen & Robert MORE than Twilight try to reclaim their Favorite Fairytale! Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending on blogspot”

Katherine B

Posted at 10:06 AM on August 27, 2012

Sorry about the misspell of Twlight.;-(

Katherine B

Posted at 10:02 AM on August 27, 2012

I believe I came up with a possible new ending which would end the Twlught Saga in a great note. The Cullen family take over the Volturi! Picture this at the end Carlisle sitting in the Volturi hall with his family standing around him. That’s just my thoughts.

Renota Johns

Posted at 12:35 PM on August 21, 2012

Robert should give Kristen a second chance, everyone get;s second chances with God. What if he said no second chance, we would all be dead. If you have a heart, show it. She did an unthinkable thing. But that’s the key word. Kristen did not think. Being young and pursued by an older guy , may have been exciting. But she didn’t look to comfortable in those photos. He was the one all touchy, feely. Robert don’t throw away.a true love for a moment of stupidty. Give the girl another chance.

NI65@**

Posted at 7:22 AM on August 19, 2012

1. I love that they change the ending,,
2.Renesmee and jacob would never get married because jacob only see her as someone to protect not someone to love .
3.Bella would never cheat on Edward .
4.The fight could be a vision from Alice.
5.I feel soo sorry for her i always was and always will be a fan of her , i love her and i wish that she gets better. LOVE YOU KRISTEN !!!!!!!!!!!

sithabiles

Posted at 6:23 AM on August 19, 2012

i think its a great idea a little mystery is always good.

Tanner dog

Posted at 1:27 PM on August 18, 2012

No wonder the girl is depressed! My God every little thing is being reported on. Who cares about sugar-free red bull and cigarettes. Did you not make stupid decisions at 22? All you who stand in judgement of this poor girl should be ashamed of yourselves. You won’t be happy until she is dead and then who are you going to kick around?

Mezzalenko

Posted at 12:08 AM on August 15, 2012

Those of you who have read Stephenie’s books from the beginning will know (and this is on her official website under the Breaking Dawn Q&A tab) that Stephenie copped a lot of flack from people about the ending of this book. How it worked up to a war that never happened and instead became one of powers versus powers that the Cullens won and that they wouldn’t have won had the physical battle that was worked up to in the book actually happened. She said that had the physical battle ensued, 90% of the cullen clan and the volturi clan would be wiped out. She didn’t want to end Bella’s story on such a sad note after everything she has been through. I can’t help but think that the battle scene in the trailer is either what happens in the end – there is a physical battle with lives lost – or it’s part of Alice’s vision. If it results in a battle, I fear that Edward and Bella may die and that she proves to him that she’s right in that they both end up in Heaven in their special field reunited (hence the EW cover).

Other than that, I suspect the ending may be a written in ending for Jacob as one other person said. It could also be that the Cullens completely defeat the Volturi or certain members of the Cullen clan join the volturi to take them down from the inside.

KSTEWFAN

Posted at 5:43 PM on August 19, 2012

your are 100% correct

cher56

Posted at 3:42 PM on August 11, 2012

I hope it is a look in the future say 15 year a head, that would be a perfect ending
cant wait to see this movie. Hope all of you feel the same and will go see it.
hope you all remember it is a movie these people are not real and what goes on in an
actors life is not any of our BUSINESS. Please ignore all the rotten mean things that are being sad about dear Kristen, please forgive and forget. You all will be a better person to do this.
love…

Twifan#1

Posted at 3:22 AM on August 11, 2012

Well I think it can only go 2 ways its either gonna be about jacob and renesme ending up together or or the cullens.fighting against the volturi you know as the ending

je

Posted at 12:59 AM on August 10, 2012

Sice they said the movie has a fight they chaged the stoy

Wendy

Posted at 11:15 PM on August 9, 2012

I read the article in entertainment weekly this quote came from. It didn’t say there was a new ending, just that “the plot strays from the book in a sequence.” So who knows where that is.

twihard

Posted at 9:35 PM on August 9, 2012

IM sure whatever the ending is it will bring tears to the eyes of all twilight fans and the haters can just shove it.arent we allowed to enjoy what we enjoy without all of the b.s.?

Olivia

Posted at 8:33 PM on August 9, 2012

Really? I mean, the first ending was bad enough. Now Meyer’s gone and ‘dreamed up’ another? I weep for humanity.

Yeya

Posted at 7:04 PM on August 9, 2012

This is a good new reason to create expectation and view DB2,
Let’s hope it is consistent with the story have been telling us for 6 years greetings!

Sadie

Posted at 6:17 PM on August 9, 2012

I hope that Jacob ends up with Tramp Bella; I never liked her character in the stories. She played Edward and Jacob against each other. I have always wished that Edward would find a different love.

i'm scared

Posted at 3:50 PM on August 9, 2012

Why do I get the feeling that somebody is trying to make us twilight fans suffer for being to nosey and overly invested? first the cheating now a different ending to the end of the saga. It feels like the powers that be are against us fans right now. So few of us have ever said anything mean about Rob and Kristen but if we didn’t like them so much and made twilight a blockbuster then they never would have been hounded by the paps in the first place. I do think the cheating scandal was staged and maybe revenge on us fans is the reason. I know I’m not the only one who feels like it sucks to be a twilight fan right now. Are we really that bad? Is this and the scandal our punishment? Everything we all held dear about the saga has been ripped out from under us. To quote katy perry we’re all falling from cloud nine.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 4:00 PM on August 9, 2012

^Kristen has said there was a special ending since breaking dawn part 1. This isnt some scam, trick, or punishment at all.

emily

Posted at 5:30 PM on August 9, 2012

I have thought the ending was diffrent since the trailer came out and you see everyone running to attack it’s not like it’s an unexpected event

Derpette

Posted at 10:01 PM on August 9, 2012

Seriously? You’re putting way too much thought into this….I honestly don’t think they care what anyone has said about them and are in no way looking to “punish” you.

Wendy

Posted at 11:20 PM on August 9, 2012

Lol, you need to calm down. I’m a huge twifan but how you could ever think two actors pain is a planned out punishment to us as fans, I’ll never understand. I’m am so sad for them, but would never think this is punishment to me! Anyway, as I said above I read the article in entertainment weekly and it just says “it strays from the book in a sequence” so that might not be the end. Who knows. I think this is getting blown out of proportion a little, but maybe not? Don’t freak out =)

Alisha

Posted at 3:40 PM on August 9, 2012

i think it should have just went off with them Bella and Edward kissing or something that makes more sence

Sam

Posted at 3:16 PM on August 9, 2012

Fustrated Genius you are complete retard.Just stfu before you make me feel like I am as stupid as you are.

Fustrated Genuis :-)

Posted at 3:06 PM on August 9, 2012

Lol why have I got a feeling the different ending is going to include Bella cheating on Edward with Jacoh??? Nah I agree with proof alright…I’m thinking well hoping it’s a jacob and renesme scene!!

mari

Posted at 3:40 PM on August 9, 2012

She’s gonna cheat with a much older volturi vampire: Aro hahaahha

TEAM TRAMPIRE

Posted at 4:41 PM on August 9, 2012

Wait did it explain from the previous movies if Aro was married? If he was, then I can totally see the Trampire would do that. Will be a nice twist and a possible sequel too.

proof alright

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 9, 2012

I’m thinking mabe Edward gets to walk Renesmee down the isle and give her away to Jacob. That way Jacob’s story will have closer too. Jacob’s story line in the book didn’t get that kind of absolute closer.

Ada Janicka

Posted at 3:03 PM on August 9, 2012

Revelation for me ..!

proof alright

Posted at 3:01 PM on August 9, 2012

As long as it’s still a happy ending then that’s fine with me. They’ve changed things before and it worked out fine.

KSTEWFAN

Posted at 5:40 PM on August 19, 2012

I have seen it, it is as far from a happy ending as you can get

TY_S

Posted at 2:51 PM on August 23, 2012

Sure you have, honey.

Lynne

Posted at 3:00 PM on August 23, 2012

Actually, I was one of the very few exclusive VIP’s that was admitted in to a private viewing of the movie, alongside the actors and director/producer and Stephenie alike. I was lucky enough to be able to see the new ending in it’s complex and absolutely astounding entirety, and **SPOILER ALERT** . drum roll.. the new ending was that “KStewFan” is a total and complete dolt.