Robert Pattinson: Why He Should Thank Fans In New Interviews

Wed, August 8, 2012 8:19pm EST by 17 Comments
Robert Pattinson TV Interviews
FameFlynet

Daphne

Posted at 8:55 PM on August 11, 2012

I think Rob will forgive Kristen. They are a lovely couple. Kristen made a big mistake.
I just wish they would get back together already. I have to wait and be patient. I know
that they love each other very much or else they would have moved on already and finalized
the break up. Right now, it is in limbo. It will happen, just wait and see. Rob is amazing.

e

Posted at 4:04 AM on August 9, 2012

All tv interviews or premieres were organized before Stewart‘s betrayal. He is just doing what he should do! However, I am sure he knows his true fans love him and support him! He deserves the best! Go Rob

Give him some credit..

Posted at 3:35 AM on August 9, 2012

I doubt he’s doing anything for the sake of his fans at the moment. He’s a professional actor who will continue to do what he does best. His private and acting life are separate, and he’ll continue to make and promote his movies no matter what. He’s not going to go flapping his jaws about this issue next week, nor will he be doing other press work just to look good.

Someone

Posted at 3:12 AM on August 9, 2012

Don’t blame on Kristen.Rob should forgive her.I really want to see Robsten back together again

FREEASABIRD

Posted at 1:53 AM on August 9, 2012

RUPSTEN IS UNBROKEN. KSTEW IS COOKING FOR RUPERT NOW, HE JUST GONE GROCERY SHOPPING FOR THEIR SUPPLY. HOW SWEET! KRISTEN IS A HOMEWRECKER

zj

Posted at 12:36 AM on August 9, 2012

another to judge is so easy, right? I am against cheating….I support Rob in his meaning about cheating 100% ….BUT if Rob really love Kristen he will forgive her, if he will listen to his heart he will take her back and they will build a new better and stronger relationship, with more confidence and more understanding…and I think they still have something special and rare…and it will never die..

Robsten forever.

Posted at 3:12 AM on August 9, 2012

I totally agree with you!!!
They belong together…
They have not been together in 3 years for nothing….
Love ROBSTEN…

Marie

Posted at 12:10 AM on August 9, 2012

I hope he’s smart and don’t go back to Kristin!!! Once a cheater always a cheater!!!

Robsten forever.

Posted at 3:13 AM on August 9, 2012

SHUT UP!!!

Rob's own cheating past

Posted at 12:08 AM on August 9, 2012

You stop this, I’ll stop. Your call, Rob.

Tj

Posted at 10:09 PM on August 8, 2012

Go rob!

megan

Posted at 9:52 PM on August 8, 2012

it’s his job to promote, and do interviews for his movie.
he’s not anything special for being “brave” doing interviews after this incident.

Sadie

Posted at 9:24 PM on August 8, 2012

Robert Pattinson is a true gentleman and a true professional with his handling of this entire situation! Robert will come out the winner in this absurd fiasco which was caused by Kristen and her stupidity!

Vicky

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 8, 2012

Can’t wait to see Rob on TV and film!!!!

HL

Posted at 8:32 PM on August 8, 2012

Give it up would ya ? My god this is so old news she cheated and they are over WE GOT THAT 3 WEEKS AGO ok they are no more move on. I always came to your site because your post are crazy and I love how you twist and turn BS but this is enough with the Twi couple or once couple you really need to move on they have post some new and funny post about better actors get some NEW BS gossip for once all this Kristen and Rob crap is boring.

Pammy

Posted at 8:27 PM on August 8, 2012

Love you Rob. Stay strong!!

Robsten forever.