Robert Pattinson Must Be ‘Honest’ In Interviews To Move On After Kristen Stewart Affair — Expert

Wed, August 8, 2012 6:09pm EDT by 20 Comments
FameFlynet

online trading options

Posted at 6:56 PM on July 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and
I am waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

Vernon

Posted at 8:08 AM on July 5, 2014

What’s up to every one, it’s genuinely a good for me to pay a quick visit this website, it consists of helpful Information.

wiatrówki

Posted at 10:28 PM on May 11, 2014

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured
I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or
maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the
same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.

If you’re interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!
Awesome blog by the way!

marketing jobs

Posted at 3:07 AM on May 11, 2014

These are in fact enormous ideas in about blogging.
You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Swen

Posted at 10:57 AM on July 17, 2013

Good day very cool web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .
. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also? I am satisfied to search out a lot of useful info here within the post, we’d like develop extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing.
. . . . .

InlovewithRobert

Posted at 11:22 AM on August 10, 2012

I honestly think that he won’t talk about Kristen, becouse he knows that he isn’t gonna be those “hollywood guys” who talk about their personal lifes, becouse he is like “you watch my movies, that’s nice, but I’m not gonna tell you about my personal life, becouse I don’t come to your house and ask things like are you married or are you desperred to get a girl- or a boyfriend, so why should you ask about mine? Becouse I have my privacy as you have yours. And by the way, I don’t take pictures of you by sneaking behind me!”
So why should he talk about it? He has his privacy as we do as well!

Antoneth17

Posted at 4:27 AM on August 9, 2012

rob must be honest also in answering interviews…
for KSTEW to be enlighten and realize…
this was just a challenge on their relationship..

Antoneth17

Posted at 4:23 AM on August 9, 2012

HOPE the two of them will get back!!!
i really admired both of them..
then, can you stop judging KSTEW!!! you dont really know the reason why KSTEW did that !!!
we must be open to everything..
i know it its KSTEW’s fault but dont push her all the time…
and i hope this issue will not affect the promotion on breaking dawn part 2….

Anissa

Posted at 1:52 AM on August 9, 2012

Stupid article

Rob's own cheating past

Posted at 12:12 AM on August 9, 2012

You stop this, I’ll stop. Your call, Rob.

fournier

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 8, 2012

Dr. Ava Cadell, Loveology University. What is this?
Can I take my post here, cheating science professor?

ERICKA

Posted at 8:30 PM on August 8, 2012

SUPPORT KRISTEN STEWART??? ARE U CRAZY? SHE IS A HOME-WRECKER.. FOR GOD’S SAKES THE MAN WAS MARRIED. IF SHE WERE TO DO THAT TO ME ..WITH MY HUSBAND!!! WE WOULD THROW DOWN!!! ROBERT PATTINSON IS BEING A GENTLEMEN AND NOT SPEAKING BADLY OF HER… IF ONLY SHE WOULD’VE SHOWED HIM THE SAME RESPECT… HE OBVIOUSLY LOVES HER.. HE NEED TO BE WITH A FAN.. ONE WHO WILL APPRECIATE HIM. NOT SOME SPOILED BRAT WHO OBVIOUSLY SLEPT HER WAY INTO MOVIES…

Nathalie

Posted at 11:48 PM on August 8, 2012

Well, I’m not a Kristen’s fan, but I have to say that that she is NOT a HOME WRECKER. You know why ? That thing happened is not only her fault, is Rupert Sanders’s fault too. In fact, it’s 80% his fault. He’s a 41-year old man, a married man of 2 kids, but he couldn’t control his action, his feelings and let that thing happened. If Kristen did flirted him (like some persons say), if he could control himself, nothing would be like this. So, if one day, your husband cheated on you with some girl, don’t just blame the girl, blame your husband.
After that affair, of cause, I’m mad at Kristen. And I’m super super…. angry at Rupert Sanders, such a cokward man, but no one in this world ever blame him, but only Kristen. WHY ???? {#^*$¥€+*^#{]_\~%^

tracisnow30

Posted at 6:57 PM on August 8, 2012

This is the most ridiculous thing I have EVER heard! He doesn’t owe us the private details of his life. It won’t help other couples. It’s a shameful way to try to get private information out of a man that is already hurting. Leave him alone! HE didn’t do aything! And…as much as this site says that the interviews will be open, I do NOT believe that he’ll tell either TDS or GMA that he’s willing to answer questions regarding Kristen. These interviews have been set up for months…because of Cosmopolis. He has never spoken publicly about his relationship before. He certainly won’t start now. If he did, it would make him look petty and as bd as Kristen. Even if he wants to blab to the entire world, Rob is a gentleman.

Tj

Posted at 6:53 PM on August 8, 2012

He shouldn’t tell anyone. It’s his life.

me

Posted at 6:49 PM on August 8, 2012

you are crasy?
he did nothing,it’s kristen who need to talk
it is shameful to ask rob to talk about it
but in what world you live?
KRISTEN you failed ,take responsibility and TALK NOW.

aquarius64

Posted at 6:52 PM on August 8, 2012

Stewart needs to have the sit down with Barbara Walters and Oprah Winfrey. Frankly I don’t think she has the maturity to do such an interview without dropping F-bombs. These ladies won’t tolerate that nonsense from her, especially now.

añna

Posted at 6:31 PM on August 8, 2012

I agreee but dont know if it will help.

Rashi

Posted at 6:22 PM on August 8, 2012

yes definetely he should moved on what has happened and kristen would never do that again. she is feeling so hurt and everyone is hating her. i don’t hate her. i am supporting her now. i am sure her close friends are helping her get through this. I need then to have a healthy relationship and moved on of what ever has happened has happened.

medix

Posted at 6:19 PM on August 8, 2012

hahahahahahahahah…must? in interviews?? hahahahahahaha..RIDICULOUS !!