Robert Pattinson Refuses To Break Kristen Stewart’s Heart After Affair

Wed, August 8, 2012 9:47am EDT by 13 Comments
Pacific Coast News

sanna

Posted at 12:41 PM on August 13, 2012

“He’s too good…”, HA-HA-HA. He is already hurting her.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 7:49 PM on August 9, 2012

Has Kristen pulled out of film to take time out with Rob after he has done his two interviews .They both need to sort out there lives they can only do this by meeting and speaking away from all the non stories in the media.Time out would be a good move now befor the BD2 prom gets underway.I am sure Rob will conduct himself in a most dignified way and say anything to hurt her anymore as both are suffering so much.You still love her Rob or you wouldn’t care so much give her a second chance forget what others say and listen to yourself.

JS

Posted at 11:50 PM on August 8, 2012

Yeahh, I hope very badly that he won’t stoop to her level.

oh Rob!!!!

Posted at 4:22 PM on August 8, 2012

Rob never change in life plzzz…
jst be the way u r..
Nice,witty,funny,hillarious,adorable…kind…and trusting..yes
dont let urself change becoz of this incident..
Jst stay Strong..take controle of ur life..
JUST BE THE WAY U ARE..

Tina

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 8, 2012

“ROBSTEN: A (CONFUSING) LOVE STORY ” As the young lover’s eyes connected, the TWILIGHT of their love began. Their love was like the NEW MOON, fresh, tender and young. Then,the unthinkable happened: as news of Kristen’s affair threatened to ECLIPSE their love, they went their seperate ways, if only for a moment. Then,as Rob had a change of heart, his tender,loving and forgiving heart, fans around the world either rejoiced or wailed in grief. Then,as the Breaking Dawn on the horizen came,they reunited, and all was well in the land. Well, almost. Stay tuned for Part Two of this tender,if not rather,frustrating , love story….

Jessie

Posted at 1:27 PM on August 8, 2012

lol… Some people found their love story is scripted and the cheating scandal is merely a publicity stunt. Now that you described the story in the “twilight” way, I found more reasons to believe that their drama is indeed a tell tale saga designed to enchant (and amuse) us to prepare for the happily ever after on and off screen… (it would be more amazing if Kristen is told to be pregnant, ahem). Let’s stay tuned!

Ceci

Posted at 11:58 AM on August 8, 2012

I do not care what the press say, I just hope that Kristen and Rob, whether good or bad the END to give their relationship, they talk and work it out the best way! I think all the blame is NOT for Kristen, she is a young girl of 22 years and has her whole life ahead, we all make mistakes and especially this she will always remember. But I blame Rupert to persuade Kristen, being a married man consciously, with family and 41 years, is bored, a man without principles and respect for their family and their children. Kristen I repeat .. I wish you well in life, I hope the mistakes that comets will help you become a better person. Successes in life! You’re an amazing woman. I love Rob too and I loved the couple that made together! I understand Rob’s position, is his right!, I like the pure, honest and respectful man he is, never change! As I see it from outside you could be my prince charming, the man who all want to have, obviously do not know your imperfections! Where My point is: Nothing is perfect and we must learn to love the imperfect also in each person.

Hate the Sin not the Sinner

Posted at 10:28 AM on August 8, 2012

I AM SURE NO MATTER HOW UPSET, OR MAD ROB IS AT HER HE WOULDN’T WANT PEOPLE BEING RUDE TO KRISTEN.
I DON’T SEE HIM PUTTING HER DOWN, OR WANTING OTHERS TO DO THAT AS WELL.
So come on people!!!!

sonn

Posted at 10:07 AM on August 8, 2012

Most of your story are BS but I read it sometimes just for entertainment, hope none of you believe everything…lol. Of course.Rob will not do anything to make it worst but keeping quiet for the press is good but I just hope he is talking and confronting the issue with her.That just mess up if he is running away from the problem.

Nikki

Posted at 9:59 AM on August 8, 2012

Im so confused. All the post you guys just made your saying you got them from US Weekly. But when you go on the site…they didnt make any posts about this. The last post they made was that rob would be on the Daily Show..and that was YESTERDAY. Yet you guys have US weekly as a source for the last 7 posts you made about kristen and rob? Someone care to explain?

To Nikki

Posted at 10:30 AM on August 8, 2012

I am just confused at the fact that US Weekly seemed so proud that they had something dirty on “Hollywood’s IT couple,” and now they are promoting that they want to push them together.
???? Tabloids never can make their minds up!

zj

Posted at 9:54 AM on August 8, 2012

Bravo Rob. You’re a real man. Please talk with Kristen!

Juliette

Posted at 4:46 PM on August 8, 2012

Rob, just keep on talking to Kristen, you two wil heal, and tour beautiful relationship will survive because you love each other. This is a learning curve, you two are stronger together and will move beyond this incident, Good Luck to both of you