Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Will Hook Up Soon, Friend Predicts

Wed, August 8, 2012 9:36am EST by 99 Comments
FameFlynet

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 11:04 AM on September 1, 2012

Twihard Tattletale: Why is Twilight MORE addictive for OLDER girls than younger?! You know these extreme Twilight obsessions were preventable. Twihards who LOVE Kristen & Robert MORE than Twilight try to reclaim their Favorite Fairytale! Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending on blogspot”

Nathalie

Posted at 3:56 PM on August 29, 2012

I think Kristen should get a second chance, Robert should forgive her! What they had was so special they can’t just throw it away… Everyone makes mistakes in life and i’m sure that Robert won’t at all regret taking Kristen back!!! I really hope they get back together!

reigneth

Posted at 2:36 AM on August 23, 2012

i hope so!! ^_^

maran

Posted at 10:33 PM on August 23, 2012

me too!

maran

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 22, 2012

what I want dont matter as long as they are ok

Cecil Gallagher

Posted at 12:34 PM on August 22, 2012

I think Kristen should get a second chance , they shouldn’t throw away what they had , if they don’t think this over it will b a big mistake that may not b able to fix !! They should THINK how they they both are feeling WITHOUT each other – Everyone makes a mistakes -even people like them ! Relationships take WORK , “WORK FOR IT , FIX IT , IN THE END THEY WILL BE GLAD THEY DID” . In a marriage things do happen , couples get mad , YOU JUST DON’T CALL IT QUITS AND WALK OUT, AND THROW IN THE TOWEL!!!!! If the press would stop bringing up “THE AFFAIR” Maybe they would b able to work it out !!!!

Kiersten

Posted at 11:08 AM on August 22, 2012

+Lol at all the people addressing their comments to Rob. Doubt he reads this stuff. And I’m sure he gets all the relationship advice he needs from close friends and family, people that actually know him.

Kiersten

Posted at 11:04 AM on August 22, 2012

I really hope he doesn’t go back to her. She doesn’t deserve him. She cheated for months and felt no remorse. If she really loved him, it wouldn’t have gone as far as what it did with the director guy. I hope he moves on and finds someone else. And I hope she regrets what she did to him for the rest of her life and never makes the same mistake with another guy.

maran

Posted at 11:23 PM on August 21, 2012

she tainted how could he touch her she dirty .His life his decision

Connie

Posted at 10:11 PM on August 21, 2012

Only if you have never fail short or ever make a mistake can you throw stones. Back off of Kristen and let her and Rob resolve their issues. Rob stop hiding and running and be a man and at least talk to her. She loves you with a doubt.

jackie

Posted at 3:48 AM on August 20, 2012

I hope Rob comes to his senses and forgives Kristen and take her back long before BD2 comes out. Rob make some rules that she needs to abide and make sure she follows them. Everyone is giving you advice on what to do but I think you know what you are going to do. Please do it sooner rather than later. You love Kristen, how can you let people call her horrible names, send her hate mail, crucify her, send her death threats. That is not good. No wonder she does not want to come out for BD2 promotions as Summit has said it looks like it is going to be hard to make her come out of hiding. If you really love her forgive her. She will not cheat again as she knows what she has done to you. She is suffering and hurting too. Apparently her health has become a concern for her friends. Don’t let her slip through your fingers you will regret it if you do. You are unhappy, hurt etc I get that but how can you throw away 3-4 years of love you and Kristen had and all those good times you had together. It has been 4 weeks now . It needs to end and you need to make your decision sooner rather than later. You RAN OUT ON HER WHEN THE GOING GOT TOUGH INSTEAD OF STAYING AND TALKING IT THROUGH. Please Please Rob do the right thing. I know you have a good heart and you will do what is right. Listen to your heart and do some deep soul searching. I have read a line from a book I am reading and this reminded me of you and your feelings for Kristen. “I AM IN AWE OF YOU, I WANT YOU, THE THOUGHT OF ANYONE ELSE HAVING YOU IS LIKE A KNIFE TWISITING DEEP IN MY SOUL. I WILL TAKE YOU ANYWAY I CAN GET YOU.

jan

Posted at 3:45 AM on August 19, 2012

Rob, everyone giving you advice which is good, but only you can make the decision to move on or take Kristen back. Whatever you decide, even if your family and friends dont agree, go with what suits you, dont try and please everyone else. I too have been where you are and had an ache in my heart I thought would never go, but with time it got easier. I chose to move on as I know that every time he went out somewhere I would be wondering if he really was where he said he was. I would have made his life hell and mine too. Hope you get where you need to be soon. xx

Anicjole222

Posted at 2:18 PM on August 18, 2012

My personal opinion is that Rob and Kristen will eventually reunite especially when they are promoting Breaking Dawn 2. It’s inevidiable they are taking this time of separation to explore what it would be like without each other and in the end only those two really will know if they still love each other. Any of us who have been truly in love know how difficult it is to be away from each other and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see these two when together gel, I hope only the beat for them both as we have all made mistakes and bad choices. They are young and living in a bubble with their celebrity. I cannot imagine how difficult this must be to weather the storms of life in a public arena. To a degree those who are their fans will remain so whatever they decide, and good luck to Rob and Kristen because they have accomplished in the twilight serious the revival of the emotion of a first love. And in Rob’s own words, it can last a lifetime!

Guene

Posted at 10:21 PM on August 16, 2012

Love Is Patient Poem

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud. It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily agered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. . . .

And now these three remain:
faith, hope and love.

But the greatest of these is love.

Suga

Posted at 7:08 PM on August 11, 2012

Oops… typo… meant to type… “It would be ‘SAD’… not ‘said’!!!

Sadie Abbott@hotmail.com

Posted at 11:46 AM on August 11, 2012

ROB, PLEASE TAKE TIME & DATE A FEW DIFFERENT WOMEN, YOU COULD BE SURPRISED & FIND THAT YOU REALLY FIND LOVE,IT MAY JUST HAPPEN, OR YOU CAN REALIZE IT IS KRISTEN, AND CONTINUE FROM THERE. SHE MAY BE AROUND BY THEN OR NOT, THEN IT ISN’T MEANT TO BE. YOU CAN GO BACK TOGETHER AND BOTH CAN REALIZE, WHAT AM I DOING HERE, BUT YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT. FREEDOM IS A GOOD THING, I MEAN THAT IN A GOOD WAY.

twilightcougar

Posted at 1:49 PM on August 11, 2012

I just know it a Rob and Kris personal buisness decisions are on them. and i just want to have Twilight go out with them at the primere smiling and being in love but that is farfetched now.I trying to be hopeful but its really hard.summit needs to stay out of it .

bluebird

Posted at 3:34 AM on August 10, 2012

NO!….NO!…NO!!! …. DIRTY PIG!….CHEATER!…. WHORE!!!!!

HattasJ

Posted at 10:42 PM on August 18, 2012

Y r u saying that?

ann

Posted at 9:02 PM on August 9, 2012

What ever Rob decides I want them to be civil at the primeres for BD 2.I can can handle if they dont reconcile because he always does his primeres with co stars.I just hope they can doi this because its the last of the saga

Alice

Posted at 6:19 PM on August 9, 2012

I have to say, I really respect Rob, and even though what Kristen has done isn’t right, she does need respect too. And I thought they were a really great couple. I think they probably will get back together, and in a way I hope they do, as they were really good together. I just hope Kristen has learnt from this whole thing. And this is coming from a huge twilight fan, I honestly think they’ll get back together :)

A-TRUE TWILIGHT FAN

Posted at 3:55 PM on August 9, 2012

IF THATS TRUE THAT WILL BE GOOD NEWS FOR ALL THE TRUE TWILIGHT FANS I’M FORONE CAN’T WAITE TO SEE THEM BACK TOGETHER IF THEY DON’T GET BACK TOGETHER NO MATTER WHO THEY GO WITH THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH THEM BECAUSE THE LOVE TO TWO OF THEM HAVE FOR EACHOTHER IS REAL I LOVE YOU THEM BOTH

twilightcougar

Posted at 1:51 PM on August 11, 2012

Fact is I do not want them to do this for Twilight do it for them .If fans needs this for themsleves its selfish.