Robert Pattinson Would Be ‘Courageous’ To Forgive Kristen Stewart In Interviews

Wed, August 8, 2012 7:40pm EDT by 25 Comments
Robert Pattinson Forgives Kristen Stewart
FameFlynet

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 5:49 AM on August 10, 2012

hey robert good luck hope robert and kristen will work it out

Debbie

Posted at 8:22 PM on August 9, 2012

I thank rob could 4 give Kristen and give there relationship a chance . I mean they look so good together . Yes Kristen messed up but she is only human . I made a mistake one time before and my husband 4 gave me so I know Rob and her can work things out.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 7:39 AM on August 9, 2012

robert and kristen go lsle of wight fresh start have a talking about future pls kristen keep away from rupert

????????

Posted at 7:37 AM on August 9, 2012

I’m sure he’ll forgive her , but please don’t take back someone stuck a knife in your heart

only Rob matters!!!

Posted at 3:34 AM on August 9, 2012

gah!!!!!role models???
their life is upside down…and u r talking about being role Models!!
Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!
mindless ppl..

Shirley Hashim

Posted at 3:12 AM on August 9, 2012

This significant noteworthy wise advise has my respectful salutations. Thank you.
I DO NOT, WILL NOT AND NEVER WILL condone to the “scandal committed”,
BUT I can still empathize and sympathize with both Mr. Robert Pattinson and Miss Kristen Stewart in their time of severe turmoil due to both of their individual unfortunate reasons. At this moment in time, I can only give my best wishes and warmest regards to them.

don't kick her when she's down

Posted at 1:30 AM on August 9, 2012

I was thinking the same thing..lol….what a “Love Story” that would be if he said “Kristen you hurt me very much, but I know that you are remorsefull and regret the pain you caused us all….I love you more than anything one else in this world and I forgive you”..on National TV….now talk about breathing life back into Kristen and Robert’s relationship!

Rob's own cheating past

Posted at 12:06 AM on August 9, 2012

You stop this, I’ll stop. Your call, Rob.

only Rob matters!!!

Posted at 3:36 AM on August 9, 2012

everyone sud jst boycott u..u knw..

zj

Posted at 12:01 AM on August 9, 2012

if he love her…he will forgive her, and build a new relationship, with more understanding and confidence in each other …. if not….:-(

hm

Posted at 12:24 AM on August 9, 2012

awww, thats nice that 12 year olds think that, but in the grown up world thing aren’t always black and white.

claudia

Posted at 11:24 PM on August 8, 2012

ofcourse…. am certain that for all the Rob & Kris fans,the greatest wish is to see Rob giving Kris a second chance.. and we’re hoping for that to happen next. if not!!! we will all go on and forget everything that once happent.. still love them<3<3<3

Sasha

Posted at 11:07 PM on August 8, 2012

Who are these “specialists”? Didn’t this situation get messy to start with because of the public apology? I think he should forgive her but privately. This should be between the two of them.

celeste

Posted at 10:39 PM on August 8, 2012

Very true melody. Love them both and support them. Love is strong.

don't kick her when she's down

Posted at 1:31 AM on August 9, 2012

amen

Mary Ocampo

Posted at 10:30 PM on August 8, 2012

I love them both and I love Kristen since she was still in her teens.. I support Kristen but not the affair thing..whatever Rob’s decision is, it is to be respected and no one can threw bad words at Kristen but Rob.. I hope everything turn out fine in both of them as a fan..

Yeya

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 8, 2012

HL, perhaps you do not understand
This topic is not in the public domain,
It is a totally private theme for Mr. Pattinson, as it has been doing, until today,
If any person who is not Mr Pattinson, want to make public,
It is her absolute responsibility
of any aggression towards that person by not keep the matter as such, private,
Thank you for your interest, but rwe epeat is an entirely private matter. Best regards!

melody

Posted at 8:52 PM on August 8, 2012

I would SALUTE AND APPRECIATE ROB if ever he FORGIVE kristen. Rob is also HUMAN AND MUST ADMIT that HE, HIMSELF is not PERFECT in this world…He is also PRONE TO TEMPTATIONS at his status now. The best thing that he can do for now is to talk to Kristen about their crisis and DECIDE for whatever it may cause them for betterment. HE MUST NOT LET PRIDE RULE OVER HIM. As the WORLD sees HOW Kristen is REGRETTING OF HER MISTAKE by PUNISHING HERSELF, ruining her life, is good enough to show the world that she had come to realized that getting a mess with their relationship was SOOOOO BAD, twas a NIGHTMARE to her. Didnt Rob SEE AND FEEL all of Kristen’s sufferings????? C’mon Rob, dont be CHILDISH and hide yourself,,BE MATURED ENOUGH to face Kristen, talk to her, come to a settlement whether you’ll TAKE HER BACK OR NOT…DO NOT ADD MORE AGONIES TO KRISTEN……BE MAN ENOUGH. In addition to my comments here, i would like to say that LIFE IS REALLY UNFAIR……If it is the MAN WHO COMMITS INFIDELITY, is seemed that it is SO ACCEPTABLE TO THE SOCIETY and VERY NORMAL, but if it is the WOMAN WHO COMMITS THE SAME, THE WORLD IS AGAINST HER, everyone is SO UNFORGIVING and SEEMED TO CONDEMN THE WOMAN TO HELL. Let us all REFLECT ON THIS…… and im throwing this question to all the DETRACTORS, HATERS OF KRISTEN, WHAT IF IT WAS YOU (referring to the fans) WHO COMMITS THE SAME MISTAKE AND THE WORLD TURNS AGAINST YOU, what would you FEEL???? So, take time to PUT YOUR SHOES ON HER…. Would it be JUSTIFIABLE to also NOT FORGIVE YOU?????

Syd

Posted at 9:11 PM on August 8, 2012

Well said… It’s very true…. People need to back off and let them work this out… I am a twight fan and can honest say what the actors do in THEIR PRIVATE LIVES bears no reflection on my going to see the final movie or read the books…

open realitionship

Posted at 8:29 PM on August 8, 2012

Rob always had other girls too, he just didn’t got caught by the papz. Once just almost (Sara pics from Dec). The media is just blowing up the story. Even Giovanni Angelli said: The true story would not sell magazines……. I think both are just fine (they left both their house before the pics hit the web…) The so called sources or friends don’t exist. Remember the Robsessed DVD were people claiming to be friends of Rob. Rob said he don’t even know those people……… They are actors and not regular people. They kiss other people on moviesets while filming all the time. I think it don’t stop when the cameras rolling…… you have to be in this kind of business to understand!

Stupid ppl...

Posted at 8:55 PM on August 8, 2012

^Please take that nonsense you call facts somewhere else

Stupid ppl...

Posted at 8:04 PM on August 8, 2012

Yeah sure he can forgive her-but that doesnt mean he has to be with her. Rob has said he doesnt condone cheating and doesnt understand why people do it. But if he wants to be with her thats okay to. I wouldnt judge him or think he was a wuss. But i think u guys are using the wrong vocabulary. I mean really..”courageous” ? Thats like a word you give to ppl fighting in iraq. But whatever choice he makes it should be whats best for him. Not for these silly twihards and robsten fans who are being selfish and only want them together for their own little fantasy.

andrea

Posted at 7:55 PM on August 8, 2012

I hope Rob can think in these 3 years together and forgive her… they deserve an second oportunity to live this big love.

Charlotte

Posted at 8:45 PM on August 8, 2012

I recommend you go find a “big love” of your own and not concentrate so hard on keeping your robsten fantasies alive. If he forgives her fine. If he doesn’t fine. But this idea that it’s a perfect/big love has already been disproved on her part due to her decision to cheat.

Vicky

Posted at 7:54 PM on August 8, 2012

Forgive her for your sake and sanity Rob, not hers. You need to be able to have a healthy relationship with the next woman that you meet.