‘Breaking Dawn’ Director Bill Condon Speaks Out On Kristen Stewart Affair

Wed, August 8, 2012 7:32am EDT by 47 Comments
Kristen Stewart Affair
Michael Buckner/Getty Images for Summit Entertainment

yaya

Posted at 7:11 PM on August 8, 2012

people have no right to judge a person because what they have heard fro

ana

Posted at 6:17 PM on August 8, 2012

Kristen is old enough no know what she was doing, she is not a kid, come on.
Robert is the one I am truly a fan of, and not the movies, might even force myself watch it one not 15
kristen smug facial epression is a turn off. Put a sticker on her face and it’ll be better. So……………..no more saga for me I always thought the movies (minis twilight) were lame, and the Edward-bella dynamic I liked in the books dissapeared in the films, k’s acting makes me cringe and the amateurish make up ruin Rob’s beautiful face, I also on’t care about this carefully concocted director’s quote. I have 0 respect for kristen, because she has zero respect for the people around her selfish life.
I support Cosmopolis, Bel ami, and ROBERT, and his new films.

Soul

Posted at 4:13 PM on August 8, 2012

Guys you really need to settle down. If anyone’s to blame, that would be the 40+ man, right. You’d think a grown man would know better. One could even expect that, would you not agree.

K Stewert and R Pat are kids. Ok. And I have to agree, IF you’re so deeply involved in the twilight franchise, then you ought to give some respect back to both Kristen and Rob, ie try to have a healthy approach and mind your own business. They are not Bella and Edward. They are people – like you and me – untitled to a personal and private life.

Miracle06

Posted at 2:41 PM on August 8, 2012

I agree with Director Bill Condon all the way…this is probably/sort of a wake up call for them both; Seperating them from their fictional lives on screen. They’re both young and got great success in these twilight movies super fast…of course, what fan wouldn’t want to see these 2 get together in real life?! But then, a very “human” thing happened, Kristen cheated(Which happens in the majority of the world, might I add) and who gets all the blame??? SHE DOES, FROM HER “SO CALLED” FANS! Yes,I think what she did was wrong, but I would also think that if it were my neighbor, or hell, my Bff even! My point is, we should all give these 2 some real life respect,away from all the twilight buzz,because lord knows, its fixing to start up again in Nov. anyway,so, let them figure it out for themselves. To the the people that talked so harshly about Kristen,are you female(I am, just to clear things up)? How did you feel about Kristen b4 all the scandal? and one more…What if it were Rob who got caught cheating,what would you say? I bet most of the answers would be from a young female, who loves Rob, and would try to justify his cheating. Hell, they might of even said, “Kristen wasn’t giving him enough attention!”LMFAO!!! I know there are some people out there that think all of this is silly (like me) and would think/say the same thing I was saying…Just leave the girl alone already. Imagine her being your daughter,sister,cousin, or mother…You wouldn’t want the media to slam one of them if they made a mistake, would you?

Pat

Posted at 3:17 PM on August 8, 2012

Fantastic comment! I agree with you all the way!

pix

Posted at 12:10 PM on August 11, 2012

so true, finally a mature opinion on HL

Rob's own cheating past

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 8, 2012

You stop this, I’ll stop. Your call, Rob.