Kristen Stewart Torturing Herself Over Mean Fan Posts — Report

Wed, August 8, 2012 12:19pm EDT by 41 Comments
Kristen Stewart Fans
FameFlynet

Aden Paraguay

Posted at 3:37 AM on September 8, 2012

Kristen, please be strong! There are many people who criticize you but there are many people who love you too. You can not change the past but you can change your present. Please do this things: visit hospitals, visit cancer patients, homeless children, people who have lost part of their bodies and help them. This will make you a new person. Recently (in a interview) you said that all was easy for you. Maybe you need to spend your time on people who need your help. Read this portion of the Bible, John 8:1-11.

anon

Posted at 12:44 AM on August 9, 2012

Pouring LOL

marcd43

Posted at 10:55 PM on August 8, 2012

I call BS.

Michele

Posted at 7:24 PM on August 8, 2012

I don’t know but Kristen needs to seek counselling to sort herself out—by herself. She can’t love another until she loves herself.

LaV

Posted at 6:30 PM on August 8, 2012

Clearly she wants to play the victim, as she’s manipulating what people think about her actions to feel sorry for her. It’s up to those around her in her personal life to decide if they want to forgive her or not, but not because she’s forcing them to out of pity. That will only backfire. In the long run do you want your relationships to be based in trust and respect – or fear and threats. For threats are what you are making if you say things like “no one would care if I disappear”, and that’s really disrespectful and hurtful to people who cared about you before (and after) you betrayed them. Don’t be fooled into thinking otherwise.
Good luck to both of them as they sort this out.

SiYa

Posted at 5:06 PM on August 8, 2012

I Kinda Feel Sorry For Her..
Yeah She Knows Its Her Fault

Hope She Gets Better And Rob Takes
Her Back. They Love Each Other And
Yeah Its Gona Be Hard But Love
Conquers All

Foknmw

Posted at 4:58 PM on August 8, 2012

I don’t think he’ll take her back anytime soon but if she really is like this then he could help her, I think he’d do at least that. I’m not sure if he could let her go out of his life like this.

ana

Posted at 4:44 PM on August 8, 2012

KRISTEN, STOP NOW BEING SELFISH, FIRST OF ALL FIX YOUR LIFE.

GO ROBERT, I AM TEAM ROBERT FOREVER

RainyDay

Posted at 3:17 PM on August 8, 2012

Maybe Rob comes to its senses when she gets to the hospital?
What is her mother doing??? Is it not a matter that her daughter is dying? Among the people what they live???
Some kind of nonsense …

Rossy

Posted at 2:58 PM on August 8, 2012

It is very sad what happens to KS, but until she herself is not forgiveness and she herself is animated emotions they handled her life and spend on her reason.

This is a process, some people may be faster in others very slow, she has to decide how it will conclude with this issue.

I have doubt of since before all these awkward moments did not have all these extreme emotional situations?

Naida

Posted at 2:38 PM on August 8, 2012

First im praying that they will can fixed all the trouble that theyre encouted this day..for me kristin done a huge mistake that she can reune her life..i can see and i can feel whAts happining to her.i cheated to my husband but he forgive,i though his not gonna forgive me i lost weight for 3day i cant eat,i cant sleep even my work affected because of that and i promise not to do that again.where just human can commit mistike..and she suffuring and she admits what sheve done wrong,i know to mr robert the pain from inside out that he feels but dont throw the memories youve been through..im praying that all things well end in good way and hope that they can start a new life to each other..and to all people pls dont just tell things that can hurt because your not the one in there situwation,let them handle in a right way,hope they can talk to fixed all this..

SO...

Posted at 1:57 AM on August 9, 2012

So please tell me when KS will be old enough to be held responsible for her OWN actions? 25? 27? 30? 33? 37? I’m so tired of the excuse that she is “young” …13 is young….15 is young…17 is young…22? Not so much. The woman cheated on the “love of her life” “the person she respects the most” So are we not to believe her that she loves and respects Rob cause she’s too young to understand? She f ucked up…thought she was untouchable…she was busted…
I dont feel bad for her…I feel bad for the man she claimed to love and respect.