‘True Blood’ Scoop: Is Jessica Making Jason Into A Vampire?

Tue, August 7, 2012 1:13pm EDT by 12 Comments
Courtesy of HBO

psycholog norwegia

Posted at 4:36 PM on November 28, 2013

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts
and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

Sam Morales

Posted at 5:35 PM on August 19, 2012

I simply love this show. What I think would be great is that Jason is turn into a vampire. The drama in that story line can produce some great future storylines. Just imagine Jason would be a vampire with fairy blood and also lets not forget – he may even have an Army to stand along side him. Jason could be the first Vampire not restricted by sunlight and have a panther army that would protect him . Jason was previously drugged and his seed was suppose to supply new line of panther children . The possiblities are endless,

Miss. Llah

Posted at 11:47 AM on August 20, 2012

That would be a great story, but there has to some humans left in Bon Temp.

solrac67

Posted at 8:19 PM on August 17, 2012

jason becomes a verepanther

Lizzy

Posted at 11:40 AM on August 9, 2012

I was also very disappointed when they did away with Jason’s werepanther storyline; so it would be interesting if he had some supernatural ability. I can’t wait to see how this season will end but, I work late for my job at Dish, so I am not home when it originally airs. I am so glad I have my Dish Remote Access App; I can stream shows recorded on my DVR and live TV right to my phone. There is no better way to spend my long train ride home, than by catching up with all of the excitement in Bon Temps. Though I would like to see Jason as a vampire, I can’t really see Jessica going through with it. Hopefully she sees her maker has gone a little crazy, before it’s too late.

Miss. Llah

Posted at 11:54 AM on August 13, 2012

I am not sure the werepanther story line is really over. He mated with all of those werewomen so of course we will see that he does in fact have some offspring in coming seasons… If the show continues. It’s so boring as of late, it may get pulled.

Laurance Allen

Posted at 10:11 AM on August 8, 2012

Ahh but look at the pic with Sookie in the 3rd pic, Thats Jason next to her with the bite marks on his neck and the gash on his eye wearing his uniform, i think Jessica cant go through with it by the looks of it.

mimi

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 13, 2012

good point

Lynne

Posted at 9:23 PM on August 7, 2012

Bill is talking to Sookie when he says I told you vampires turn again the ones the care about the most. In season one episode one, he told her vampires often again the one the care about because the do not have human values.

stormyboo

Posted at 2:24 PM on August 7, 2012

love True Blood, so much happens in each episode, yeah the Panthers, I miss the panthers.

I don’t think that Jessica will turn Jason, unless he is dead like Tara? But if he isn’t, then I think she still won’t turn him, going against Bill, because this will all play out at the end and Bill will be glad Jessica didn’t listen to him, Eric will be the one to pull Bill outta his “Lilith” induced world, because of what Godric said Eric will find out that the Holy vial of Blood is fake, and save Bill
But Sam and Luna? what will happen to them? and the Faeries, will Sookie get her power back? and finally know who killked her parents? and of course Alcid, will there be more scenes of him without a shirt on? [ that is the pressing question]

Miss. Llah

Posted at 12:01 PM on August 13, 2012

I too, am thrilled whenever Alcide takes off his shirt. He is FINE! Like a ticket on the dash (smile).
I am glad that the Terry (fire monster) story line is over. It was really silly, but I enjoyed Lafayette faking them out doing the cabbage patch kid dance pretending to talk to the other side. He is so amusing.

HL Reader

Posted at 2:11 PM on August 7, 2012

OMG !!!!! WHAT AN AMMAAZING SEASON SO FAR !!!!! :D Im REALLY mad that Jason didnt turn into a werepanther too, so him as a vampire wouldnt be tooo bad …. plus hes HOT ! ;-) one of the cast members said people were going to die this season. maybe they meant Jason … and thats why Jess was in the grave with him. Or maybe they mean Hoyt … I dont know but I can hardly contain my excitement after watching that trailer !!!! I wonder what will happen to emma? i cant believe Russell took her !! …. ok i can, hes CRAZY ! but still ! Lol ! after the beating Luna pout on sweetie, i wouldnt wanna get on her or sams bad side … i LOVE them together btw ! ♥ =) also, BILL IS A TRAITOR !!!!!!!!!! IM SOOO MAD AT HIM ! … hahaha ! Salone is an evil manipulative slut bag fanger ! -___- KILL HER ALREADY ! & kill nora too for bashing Godric ! Loved him ! HURRYYY UP SUNDAYY !!!!!!! I need the citizens of Bon Temp in my life ! ;-)