‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: Peter Reveals The Secret To Saving Jackson

Tue, August 7, 2012 12:00am EDT by 8 Comments
Courtesy of MTV

MrsScottMcCall

Posted at 2:29 AM on August 10, 2012

I agree, I think Jackson hurt himself to stop from harming others. Gerard I think has been like the main controller for some reason. Because even when Matt still controlled the Kanima, there was one episode where Gerard and the Kanima were face to face just looking at each other. And he said he understood him. I think Peter is still bad, and is going to try to become Alpha again. I hope and prey Allison relaxes and stops trying to seek revenge, so hopefully she finds out how her mom got bit exactly, and that she was trying to kill Scott. I do think Gerard took Stiles because he knew that Jackson just hurt himself, so he took Scotts best friend.

Jessica

Posted at 4:33 PM on August 8, 2012

I agree that Jackson harmed himself so he wouldn’t harm anyone else because he warned his friend in the locker room to run. I also think Grampa Argent has to do with Stiles disapperance. When Stiles and Scott were talking on the bench I was so such Stiles was going to say “bite me”! Allison is now one of my least favorite characters, she was my fav but shes just a complete out of control b**** now. I can understand revenge but why take it out on Boyd? I can understand Erica, but sweet Boyd? I thinks shes the one Grampa Argent is mentioning when he says anything that out of control needs to be taken care of. With the glimpse of her in Jackson’s tail it makes sense.

jake

Posted at 10:46 AM on August 7, 2012

I think that peter is still as psycho as in season 1 remember the vet said peter will come at derek so i think peter is using derek for his own agenda and for gerard i think those pills he takes are to stop him from becoming some creature, they wouldnt show that box 50 times for no reason, for an example think if how they showed all the peter flashbacks and hallucinations.

jen

Posted at 12:54 AM on August 9, 2012

OMG!! i completely agree with you about the pills!

Johan

Posted at 9:03 AM on August 7, 2012

Are you sure that Jackson didnt harm hiself to stop himself from harming others?

Also loved Peter saying that Derek was his only family. Yeah, that happens when you kill your niece.

Rachael

Posted at 10:21 AM on August 7, 2012

Yeah, I felt that Jackson had overcame the beast and harmed himself so he wouldn’t hurt anyone.

Donald

Posted at 12:49 PM on August 7, 2012

I thought Kate killed his niece?

Johan

Posted at 2:36 PM on August 7, 2012

No, Peter killed her to become the Alpha and heal faster.