Robert Pattinson: 5 Reasons Why You Should Totally Talk Kristen Stewart During ‘GMA’ Interview

Tue, August 7, 2012 12:07pm EDT by 40 Comments
Fame Flynet

BlueLunita

Posted at 6:53 PM on August 8, 2012

I recently saw on television a terrible images of a woman Muslim to be publicly shot to death for having been unfaithful to her husband…She deserved that? Of course NOOOOOO! No one deserves something like that!
It seems that’s what all of you want for her..”I mean the media and certain crazy fans that have come down to mention that want to kill her.”
For the love of god no one deserves something like this …
What Kristen did was terribly wrong ..Very, very wrong!
Nobody on this earth in perfect! All human beings make mistakes.
However, all the media are attacking her so cruelly that it seems like she is a serial killer.
If indeed she is so bad emotional state as has been mentioned everywhere … Her in an act of desperation might try to physically hurt herself or perhaps even attempt suicide.
Leave her alone already…Do not keep doing more beat a dead horse.
I am a fan of Rob and Kristen…And I’m hurt by her actions …
But I would not wish her ​​any bad.
She is paying dearly for his mistake.
As for Rob…I hope he listens to his heart and not what others tell him to do.

d.harris

Posted at 9:19 AM on August 8, 2012

i believe that rob does not have to say anything about this .this is totally private.it is also a sign of maturity if he decides to keep it private and deal with it just like every other person.bareing his heart in public will give more hand to the media.saying so little or non is the answer.no one has to live his or her life depending on another to tell him what to do.like the writer said,i hope parameters will be set for the interview.at the end ,wether he said something about the cheating ,kristen or not——–mouths will keep waging till it actually becomes olds news to so many minds.so let him make his choice and keep to it;irrespective of whatever we think.it is his life afterall.

dandelion

Posted at 12:15 AM on August 8, 2012

dear fans of Rob, i guess it is time for you to sing “i will survive” to him ~

Tina

Posted at 3:35 PM on August 8, 2012

:) That was cute

oatmeal44

Posted at 11:18 PM on August 7, 2012

I love them both and are a fan of Twi and both their independent work. There chemistry gave us hope for true young love and unfortunantely , so many have internalized this relationship. I love (loved) them together and only they can repair /resolve the situation. I hope they do not have too many talking heads in their ears. Do we deserve an answer on the outcome?…sure we do, but in there own time…so many fans are waited with baited breath. The price they have to pay for drawing us into a perfect life so many of us will never have.

melody

Posted at 9:03 PM on August 7, 2012

He must show to the world, that his life DOESNT GO AROUND AMONG HIS FANS. He must deal with his OWN PERSONAL LIFE. And it is only Rob who can decide of what to do with his lovelife. If he wants Kristen back or NOT ANYMORE, then SO BE IT.

Rosa

Posted at 9:01 PM on August 7, 2012

Choe, eres una pesima lider de opinion, tu quieres que se conspire en contra de Robert Pattinson y esto es muy grave, estas utilizando a HL para organizar a los fans a boicotear la presentacion de Robert Pattinson utilizando como excusa la mala actitud de Kristen. que loca estas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, no estoy de acuerdo con tus insanos ideas, tonta mujer!!!!!!!!!!!

Choe, you’re a lousy opinion leader, your want to conspire against Robert Pattinson and this is very serious, these using HL to organize the fans to boycott the presentation of Robert Pattinson using as an excuse the bad attitude of Kristen. that these crazy!, do not agree with your insane ideas, silly woman!

seconde chance

Posted at 8:27 PM on August 7, 2012

me too

a chance

Posted at 7:20 PM on August 7, 2012

I hope he will say that I love KRISTEN,I will give her a chance

Suz

Posted at 8:03 PM on August 7, 2012

If he is a real man, he would, lets wait and see.

jenny

Posted at 5:56 PM on August 7, 2012

Rob Pattison is NOT mature, he is a selfish being. He wants her to suffer. He needs to climb down from that IVORY tower he lives in and join the rest of the human race. Learn to deal with this. I have NO basis for saying this, it is just womens intuition, so don’t hang me. Does anyone else think he may be a bit of a control freak? He can come and go as he pleases, stay where he wants, party etc. But he FREAKS when she was reportedly staying at an old producers estate. What about him? He is not back in England with his parents, he is at Reese Witherspoons estate. None of us have any concrete way of knowing if ANYONE ELSE is at either Estate. MEDIA: LET THEM ALONE. BACK OFF. I wasn’t hounded by the media when the love of my life broke it off. But I still had thoughts of just wanting it all to “go away” and it all be “over”. I couldn’t imagine having the MEDIA aspect stuck in with all that pain..

virgil

Posted at 4:14 PM on August 7, 2012

I agree with you Samantha.Rob not very mature about the situation.when normal people breakup on affair reson they have their say and then walk away.I am not sure if talking on open media will not make worse as his words and body language will be so talking for media anyway.He should talk with Kirsten as any healing process start from inside
Kirsten so unfortunate has taken all the blame and feel so sorry for her cos she is young and will be hard to put all planet behind and pretend nothing hapend.she have no such luxury and that in big part is Robs imature way to handle it.Life is a bunch of experiences and we all go trough the same bunch with no exceptions.

Vicky

Posted at 3:49 PM on August 7, 2012

Yes, I agree with Chloe , he needs to address the KStew affair because she made a very private situation, very public when she allowed pictures to be tajen, knowing they would be published. She’s aware enough now to know that the press follows her looking for a shot, any kind of shot and and she gave them a lot to shoot. Then she went nuclear with a public apology plastered in every newspaper, magazine, and website. He can simply say that they’re working to resolve their problems privately, people make mistakes, everyone deserves a second chance and of course flash that Rob smile that makes the world swoon.Take 2 minutes with this Rob and slend the next 13 minutes promoting Cosmopolis.

lauralynn

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 7, 2012

Chloe Melas, Drop dead! And stay out of Robsten’s business! You’re not helping.

gud points

Posted at 2:59 PM on August 7, 2012

but then those KSTEW fans will say that
he was acting all along the way that he loves kristen
very much…bcoz he would still look so normal,so beautiful…
they will always find a way to put the blame on Rob…no matter what..

Samantha

Posted at 2:49 PM on August 7, 2012

i believe talking about it may solve a lot of these stupid rumors going around that the tabloids start, but at the same time talking about it does not really show he is mature about it.

not talking about it will show he is mature enough not to get even more rumors started.

the tabloids will just twist his words around.

i mean look at how rupert said in the past that kristen is a brilliant actress, and now hollywood life just put out an article saying that that comment shows how much he truly loves her.

really? just by saying a person is a good actress is secret code for how in love they are with them?!

TALKING ABOUT IT WILL JUST GET MORE RUMORS STARTED BY SITES LIKE THIS TWISTING HIS WORDS AROUND.

HE OWES IT TO HIS FANS?! NO HE DOESN’T. NONE OF THE FOUR OF THEM OWE IT TO US!! IT’S THEIR PERSONAL LIVES. Their lives!!!

Samantha

Posted at 2:53 PM on August 7, 2012

Plus not talking about it with the public will show that he WANTS to leave this issue PRIVATE!!!

Karma20

Posted at 2:49 PM on August 7, 2012

I think it’s too soon for him to talk about it. He needs time to heal. Emotions are still high. When and if he readys he’ll talk. If not we just have to respect his privacy. It would be nice for rumors to be cleared up but that’s up to him and Kristen if they chose to talk about it.

Samantha

Posted at 2:51 PM on August 7, 2012

I agree with you Karma20.
Well said.

It’s still fresh.

However, say they do decide to work things out. Say Rob and Kristen decide to give it a second chance. I can guarantee everyone they will be just as private, and secretive as ever!!

Karma20

Posted at 3:07 PM on August 7, 2012

Without a doubt, Samantha. Because honestly people still believe this is a publicity stunt, so they could married in private. I don’t know if I would put my fans through and Rupert’s kids through this (when they are old enough they will find out by googling their father’s name). Also, some people believe their relationship wasn’t real to begin with and they are ending it this way for publicity. I’m not sure what I believe anymore.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 2:32 PM on August 7, 2012

l hate robert forever l am support kristen l hope kriesten will finds real man who will be there for kristen robert will be sorry one day

Keeley

Posted at 2:11 PM on August 7, 2012

#6 is because everyone WANTS to hear what he has to say about the incident.

Lena

Posted at 2:06 PM on August 7, 2012

The only reason we will be watching is NOT to see if he talks about Kristen. Keep being rude and respect Robert. He can talk about whatever he wants. Back off.

A-TRUE TWILIGHT FAN

Posted at 1:59 PM on August 7, 2012

ROB WE ALL ASKING YOU TO HAVE A TALK WITH HER IF YOU LOVE HER LIKE YOU SAID YOU DID YOU NEED TO COME TO AN UNDERSTANDING GIVE HER A SECOND CHANCE OR NOT JUST LET HER KNOW SO SHE GET OVER IT I KNOW IT’S NOT GOING TO EASY BUT JUST GIVE HER AN ANSWER ALL YOUR TRUE TWILIGHT FANS ARE ASKING YOU TO CIVE HER A SECOND CHANCE IF YOU RAELLY LOVE HERLOVE HER YOU LOOK SO SAD YOUESELF YOU NEED HER IN YOUR LIFE TOO FOREGIVE HER

no lies

Posted at 1:54 PM on August 7, 2012

If Kristen did get caught cheating during the day in one of the most public places in Hollywood accidently then he should not be asked about it at all out of respect. I happen to think they meant to get caught and it was all staged for some purpose. If that is the case then he should do the right thing and tell the truth, please?

A-TRUE TWILIGHT FAN

Posted at 1:48 PM on August 7, 2012

I THINK THEY SHOULD STOP ALL THISSTUFF AND LET THEM GET THEIRSELF TOGETHEREVERYBODY NEED TO STOP I’M SO TIRED OF WHAT IS GOING ON LET’S ALL STOP IT

Golddigger99

Posted at 1:38 PM on August 7, 2012

2 weeks later…I still can’t believe this happened. I feel like I’m on the longest running episode of Punk’d. WTF??? I miss Robsten. :(

Michele

Posted at 1:36 PM on August 7, 2012

Humm. . . at first I thought—this is Rob’s business, he can do whatever he wants. But I have to admit that Chloe makes some really valid points.

Everyone will be analyzing Rob’s every move and dissecting it (groan, poor Rob) and I’m sure he wants to put this behind him, at least publicly. The best way to do that is to address the matter, get it out of the way, and move on. It will be the ‘elephant’ in the room, this is also true. And we’re all cheering for Rob; and we were all shocked.

The only thing is, I still think ultimately it’s Rob’s decision how he handles things, and we as fans must respect that. I sure hope he’s doing okay under the circumstances and was really glad to learn he had been out with friends.

Twilight08

Posted at 12:57 PM on August 7, 2012

The “Chloe Says” article / statement is absolutely right on. I have commented the same….Robert must step up, and stand tall as a man. To think faith in God, faith in himself, his career, and this includes his responsibilities to his craft to promote said, to his family, and to his true friends who have never betrayed his trust in them. They both will heal and go on with their lives. They (the cast as a whole) were all afforded fame and riches. Now is the time to save, push the career, and enjoy life for Its way too short to waste. Find your great smile Robert. That’s what you should present on GMA , if a question is asked that you feel is not answerable or is private, just say “…I am sorry that is a private matter and I will not comment at this or anytime on this subject.” ” purpose today is to talk about my movie out today ….” Then give them Robert that great smile and move onward. Peace, D. Justin

Tina

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 7, 2012

Great reasons, here, Chloe. However, I think he may need to promote “Cosmopolis” moreso, but still touch on the cheating. He may say something along the lines of ” Yeah, I was completely blindsided,and yeah,i’m cruched, but life does,indeed, go on,and that is what I ahve to do. I’m promoting my films and making new ones and that is just the way my life is right now. And if the possibility of a new relationship DOES come along,i may be ready for it, but not right now.I’m too hurt.

Tina

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 7, 2012

I misspelled “crushed” and “have” , my bad. But otherwise, this is a good article. I hope GMA doesn’t rake his poor heart over the coals…

Tina

Posted at 12:27 PM on August 7, 2012

And, Chloe, you’re right. We fans were shocked and cried too, right along with Rob. Oh,we may not have been there, but still, any true fan of Rob’s will hurt like he does and yes, I agree that he should address the elephant in the room… And I like what you had said about how he should go about it. Tastefully,tactfully and head-on !
Great points, here :)