Rob is expected to do a live interview on ‘GMA’ to promote his upcoming flick ‘Cosmopolis’ on Aug. 15 and I think this is the perfect opportunity to address the Kristen scandal — read on to find out my five reasons why!
Robert Pattinson, it’s really just plain and simple: the best revenge is living well. What Kristen Stewart did was selfish, immature and just flat-out wrong. But there’s one way you can rise above it: show your fans that you’re okay and are able to handle yourself gracefully and maturely. It’s inevitable that Good Morning America is going to want to ask the hard-hitting questions, and this is your chance to shine.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned, you can’t wallow in your own self-pity. You’re expected to fly to NYC for the premiere of Cosmopolis on Aug. 13, and then you’re set to do a New York Times Talk and hit up GMA. You can totally just talk about what a dream it was to work alongside director David Cronenberg, or talk about the troubled life of your character, Eric Packer. But I think you should address the Kristen and Rupert Sanders affair.
Let’s face it, the only reason most people are going to be tuning in on Aug. 15 is to see if you’re going to talk about your longtime girlfriend. Everyone knows she ripped your heart out and embarrassed you with her affair with the married father of two. Twi-hards will be glued to their TV sets, analyzing your body language: do you look tired, sad, skinny, depressed? But you can show the world that you can deal with any curveball life throws at you, by answering a K-Stew question.
Obviously, you and GMA will discuss the parameters of your interview, and I think you should allow them to ask how you’re doing. All you have to say is: “I’m doing fine, I’m just really focused on my film and happy to be here.” That’s it! You don’t have to freak out, storm off the set, or freeze up on live TV. Just smile, nod, and gracefully address the elephant in the room.
Kristen is reportedly depressed, not showering, and doing everything she can to get you back. But she betrayed you, and this is her time to reflect on what a mess she made. The best thing you can do is appear to have a balanced life and rise above it all.
Five reasons why you should talk about Kristen:
1. This is your chance to show the world that you’re a mature adult who can handle anything that life throws your way.
2. Kristen deserves to see that you are able to live your life and that her actions can’t derail your awesome career.
3. You owe it to your beloved fans. They’ve been crying along with you and you can reassure them that you’re okay.
4. Talking about Kristen may settle the storm a bit, if you ignore the elephant in the room, sometimes is makes the issue even bigger.
5. The best revenge is living well.
— Chloe Melas
More Kristen Stewart Affair:
- Kristen Stewart’s ‘Twilight’ Co-Star Reacts To Affair
- Kristen Stewart’s Best Friend Speaks Out After Affair
- Kristen Stewart Not Allowed At Robert Pattinson’s ‘Cosmopolis’ Premiere — Report