Miley Cyrus Reveals 7 Reasons Her Marriage To Liam Hemsworth Will Work & I Believe Her

Tue, August 7, 2012 11:00am EDT by 30 Comments
Miley Cyrus Engagement
FameFlynet/Courtesy of Marie Claire

cheap Blackhawks jersey

Posted at 7:33 PM on June 14, 2014

Reviews On wholesale Grizzlies 2014 jerseys

vigrx 6800mg

Posted at 6:08 AM on February 25, 2014

Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using?
I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m
having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.
P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Olga Jenny

Posted at 12:10 AM on April 10, 2013

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

JackIsMyHero

Posted at 3:10 PM on October 18, 2012

Your grammar is terrible. You do not need a capital letter on every other word and also the last reason should be ‘are’ super jealous not ‘is’.

Pravii Ivashkov

Posted at 9:45 PM on September 28, 2012

I LOVE MILEY AND LIAM TOGETHER……….GO AUSSIES…!

IT’LL WORK! <3

Chris

Posted at 3:42 PM on September 5, 2012

Are u stupid

dkp

Posted at 10:26 PM on August 11, 2012

7 reasons? lol no comment

Syd_the_kid

Posted at 11:04 AM on August 9, 2012

I think it has a chance to work! I think it depends on how mature you are, sometimes i think Miley can make some questionable choice. But she has changed a lot being with Liam, so i think their marriage will be good. I hope they both gain more Maturity, cuz Maturity never has hurt in a relationship

The Boy

Posted at 2:07 PM on August 10, 2012

On Density Hope Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth & Selena Gomez & Chris Hemsworth & Vanessa Hudgens & Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato & m&m cru & ACDC Cru & Emily Osment & Mitchel Musso & Ashley Tisdale & Austin Nichols & Demi Moore & Thomas Jane & Kelly Osburne & James Franco & Mandy Jiroux & Alyson Stoner & The X Factor USA & Britney Spears & Joshua Hutcherson & Jeanette McCurdy & Justin Bieber & Camp Rock 2 : The Final Jam Cast & Kristen Stewart & Michael O’ Malley & Cast of High School 3 & Shawn Johnson & Ant Farm

Often the difference between a successful man and a failure is not one’s better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on his ideas, to take a calculated risk, and to act.

A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

Is there in the whole world a being who would have the right to forgive and could forgive? I don’t want harmony. From love for humanity I don’t want it. I would rather be left with the unavenged suffering. I would rather remain with my unavenged suffering and unsatisfied indignation, even if I were wrong. Besides, too high a price is asked for harmony; it’s beyond our means to pay so much to enter on it. And so I hasten to give back my entrance ticket, and if I am an honest man I am bound to give it back as soon as possible. And that I am doing. It’s not God that I don’t accept, Alyosha, only I most respectfully return him the ticket.”

when I fall into the abyss, I go straight into it, head down and heels up, and I’m even pleased that I’m falling in such a humiliating position, and for me I find it beautiful. And so in that very shame I suddenly begin a hymn. Let me be cursed, let me be base and vile, but let me also kiss the hem of that garment in which my God is clothed; let me be following the devil at the same time, but still I am also your son, Lord, and I love you, and I feel a joy without which the world cannot stand and be.”

Kelsey

Posted at 2:25 AM on August 9, 2012

My dad was 17 when he married my mom who was 19. They dated 4 months before they got engaged. At least Miley and Liam have been together 3 years. They live together. I think they would know whether or not they’re meant to be. My parents have been together for almost 27 years and are still crazy in love. “Age is a number, maturity is a choice.”

Ken Smallwood

Posted at 3:24 PM on August 8, 2012

miley told NBC news that she hopes all her fans vote for Romney because she is. asked why by NBC news she said no one has job under obama it cant get worse with romney

Shaleiyah browmiez

Posted at 8:34 AM on August 8, 2012

if this true then Good for Destiny hope Miely cyrus. and @ Domy you is DUmb as hell Just Shut the F up hater.

Ashton

Posted at 6:52 AM on August 8, 2012

She is very young to understand what is marriage,she must take an example from Selena,she is very clever and doesn`t want to get married until she grew up,she is stupid .

Amanda

Posted at 4:18 PM on August 8, 2012

You can’t just say that! You don’t know them. Let them make their own choices and if they screw up/ who doesn’t. Ok when you can say that your perfect and haven’t made any mistakes then you can start talking about them.

Amanda

Posted at 4:20 PM on August 8, 2012

@Ashton

amanda

Posted at 9:54 AM on August 9, 2012

LOL seriously,Justin Bieber’s mom had him when she’s 18 while Selena’s mom had her when she’s 16 .. at least they’ve dated for like 3 years,let’s just see how her upcoming marriage will get ..

mfan2

Posted at 6:33 AM on August 8, 2012

Wow. Bonnie Fuller used to be such a bitch about Miley that I avoided this site like the plague. I’m glad to see Bonnie being more supportive towards others. I’ve always thought Liam was pretty perfect for Miley.

Ashton

Posted at 5:54 AM on August 8, 2012

their marriage will last 2 or 3 years,no more

thecat61

Posted at 4:40 AM on August 8, 2012

Congrats to Miley and Liam.

domy

Posted at 3:42 AM on August 8, 2012

SLUT

blaize

Posted at 12:52 PM on August 9, 2012

@domy: (Dummy) Aw, poor jealous little girl.

Jenny

Posted at 2:00 AM on August 8, 2012

You have my respect! . . . Miley, not many people your age can say half the things that come out of your mouth. Congrats!!!!

Kasey

Posted at 10:16 PM on August 7, 2012

What the hell Miley? She says “Miley insists neither her or Liam is super jealous” then Google where she says, “Her jealousy will ruin their relationship”

Kate

Posted at 12:27 PM on August 8, 2012

Uhhmm, no, gossip sites say jealousy will ruin their relationship. Gossip sites that don’t even have “sources”.

Tamara Journet

Posted at 7:12 PM on August 7, 2012

Go Miley And Liam Be Happy Forever And Have Kids

@Tamara Journet

Posted at 11:13 PM on September 28, 2012

Why do you capitalize the first letter of every word? It is incredibly annoying when I see ignorant morons doing this. Don’t you realize it exposes your ineptitude? How old were you when you dropped out of school and got on welfare (you’re welcome for all of the government handouts I fund, by the way)?

Lola

Posted at 11:20 AM on August 7, 2012

That’s what they all say at the beginning of their commited lives, but most of the time(when things get really hard) they no longer are not able to maintain their relationship on the same level as they used tol! But i wish them the best as she said: ‘life is so short not to spend it with the people you love the most’

Jenna

Posted at 12:40 PM on August 7, 2012

lets just not judge it too soon ! I bet it’s gonna work out

mileyyyyyy

Posted at 11:17 AM on August 7, 2012

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WE LOVE U MILES

Em

Posted at 1:55 PM on September 3, 2012

I hope it lasts,but i wouldn’t be verry suprised if it didnt.I mean ,come on,it’s Holywood we’re talkin’ about!