Liberty Ross Thinks Rupert Sanders Is In Love With Kristen Stewart

Tue, August 7, 2012 3:59pm EST by 56 Comments
FameFlynet(2)

jenna

Posted at 5:40 PM on August 16, 2012

Looking at the pics and watching their interviews, yeah, he’s in love. They BOTH talk about and look at each other with total adoration. I think Rupert’s wearing his wedding ring and apologizing to his “beautiful wife” because it makes him look a little better in the media. And I’m not a fan of Kristen. I think Liberty’s way better. But Rupert is obviously a pig.

JM

Posted at 3:12 PM on August 9, 2012

I’d say he’s in lust with her…that’s all. Obviously his marriage had issues too, but he’s a douchebag, no question about it.

kath

Posted at 8:17 AM on August 8, 2012

eww.. an old man in love with a teen.. ? impossible! wish theres a chance for robsten to come back.. missing them.. :(

Nina

Posted at 8:49 AM on August 8, 2012

A teen? Really? I thought she was 22… By the way, I was 23 when I met my ex, he was 40. We fell very much in love w each other and were together for a couple of years. When you´re both grown ups, age is nothing but a number for most people. You´ll see.

Jentrey

Posted at 5:22 PM on November 3, 2012

Kristen is like 26. But, yes. Age is nothing. It’s what you feel that s something. (:

lily

Posted at 11:03 PM on November 3, 2012

I think as long as you are both somewhat on the same maturity level (snort)have fun together and want the same things, then age is just a number:)

Kym

Posted at 6:51 AM on August 8, 2012

Rob, will give K-Stew another chance!! (maybe) if he doesn’t… K-Stew should forget him 4ever! :(

Turner

Posted at 3:47 AM on August 8, 2012

Looks like Rupert’s wife traded up big time. Rupert looks kind of pathetic picking up his lettuce off the ground, poor guy. He’s still wearing his wedding ring though. http://tinyurl.com/d7mqxdw

think about it

Posted at 2:36 AM on August 8, 2012

More importantly is Kristen in love with him now that Rob does not want her?

linda

Posted at 10:59 PM on August 7, 2012

Love isn’t easy, but when exists, it is so precious that it should not be ignored. I am on ( == BlackWhitePlanet– c 0 /m.СòM ==), met many good guys and beauties, they also want to find true love. Now I have found my l’ove , so I recommend it to you, I hope everyone can find their best l’ove.Goodluck.==(( βlαckwhitеPlanet.СòM)—-==They seem so very much in love. I truly hope they find the courage to make a leap of faith together.

Guest

Posted at 9:48 PM on August 7, 2012

If you look at Rupert’s face in one of the pics where he is hugging her, the look on his face is like “I want to be with you, wth are we going to do?”

Hello

Posted at 8:45 PM on August 7, 2012

Love isn’t easy, but you can’t just give up, so try to make it work robsten, liberty and Rupert. Love isnt like where it can shatter and not be mend, sure you can glue it back or something, but you can heal love once when you have each others trust….

Hello

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 7, 2012

* love isn’t like glass* correction

Carrie-Ann

Posted at 10:17 AM on February 8, 2013

@Hello: Wish these were more sober thinking people like you love can always be healed, Love can overcome and conguer Real Love can do anything for Robert and Kristen AND Rupert and Liberty, just make a concious decision and start with baby steps all the way forward to the future, best of luck to all FOUR of you, promise you will heal and succeed