Kanye West Calls Kim Kardashian His ‘Perfect B**ch’

Tue, August 7, 2012 2:25pm EDT by 25 Comments
Pacific Coast News

Venezuela

Posted at 9:57 AM on August 8, 2012

y’all ppl are 2 literal!!!!!

Shaleiyah browmiez

Posted at 9:37 AM on August 8, 2012

get a grip and it a freaking song. so shut up about it. geez! and @ TRacy Thanks U for saying that, I agree what you said.

Shelly

Posted at 2:07 AM on August 8, 2012

I don’t know about Jay Z calling Beyonce “his bitch” because I am not a follower of their music but if he did it, IMO it’s show disrespect towards his wife. I don’t think ANY man should call his wife a bitch as a compliment. A bitch is a female dog but we have the tendency to use it to describe anything that annoys us…….”life is a b”, “that test was a b”. I am guilty of this also but I never use it as a compliment when talking about a person or a thing.

I guess Kanye believes this term is endearing and Kim probably believes she has been given the highest compliment a rapper can give a woman. She is probably over the moon. lol Goes to show you just because you have money and fame you can still be ignorant.

Tracy

Posted at 10:55 PM on August 7, 2012

Let me go back and see if you people were as appauled when Jay Z made about Beyonce “That’s my b*tch” oh yeah and his line about the hottest b*tch in the game wearing his chain. Were you all as offended? should Bey be as offended as you expect Kim to be? He is a rapper they both know that they are dealing with rappers and that is what they do. I am very sure that neither man have ever called either lady a b*tch to their face, nor do they treat them like one. The same ones that are on here being self concious probably uses the word at least 10 times a day or a week. Stop the crap and get a grip. Everyone knows that he loves this woman, it’s a freakin song. Get a life.

melanie

Posted at 3:08 AM on August 8, 2012

Not to mention “i got this hot b**** in my home”. Jay to Beyonce.

stormyboo

Posted at 8:09 PM on August 7, 2012

I’m thinking that’s what her HUSBAND Kris calls her too!

Shelly

Posted at 7:54 PM on August 7, 2012

Oh dear lord…calling a woman you are suppose to be in love with and have deep feelings for a “perfect bitch”. That is so demeaning. If if he thinks she looks perfect in his eyes why couldn’t he say “perfect love” or perfect woman” but no he says bitch and airhead Kim probably thinks it’s endearing. This fake couple is so pathetic.

My Two Cents

Posted at 7:38 PM on August 7, 2012

Let’s get something straight; calling a woman a bi*ch isn’t a compliment. The title of the song tells me he has no respect for her; and she’s an idiot of epic proportions, and has low self-esteem. Our society needs to stop embracing words and phrases which historically have negative connotations. These words and phrases were horrible in the past and they’re still horrible.

John

Posted at 7:36 PM on August 7, 2012

Somehow I think that if I called my wife my perfect #$%$ things would not go very well for me.

chaz

Posted at 12:39 AM on August 8, 2012

Ha! Maybe, just maybe because you are the one who should wear it?

I know a 75 year old married couple who call each other names like that all the time in endearment. They have been married for over 50 years and it is both very funny and very reaffirming of their devotion to each other.

JanuaryShytown

Posted at 6:10 PM on September 30, 2013

Well if they want to refer to Old azz as old Dogs, well listen Dogs will be Dogs!

JanuaryShytown

Posted at 6:08 PM on September 30, 2013

You’re a smart man John!

Lisa

Posted at 7:35 PM on August 7, 2012

That’s my goal in life – to be called someone’s ‘Perfect #$%$ . . .(shaking my head in utter disgust)

chaz

Posted at 12:41 AM on August 8, 2012

You are devoid of a sense of humor and many other traits that could leave you untangled

jade

Posted at 7:31 PM on August 7, 2012

Wow what a great way to describe your girlfriend, man has no class but neither does she so they belong together

Tony

Posted at 5:55 PM on August 7, 2012

All of you sad Kim K losers always try to compare Jay/Bey to these whores. These 2 rat holes are NOT on the same level of Jay/Bey so get over it! Whatever anyone does in their bedroom is their business. Jay/Bey do not put their business on display. Jay is NOT tweeting nor writing magazine articles about it.

melanie

Posted at 3:07 AM on August 8, 2012

What? Jay calls beyonce a b**** in his music. If you have a problem with Kanye doing it to Kim & think it means he doesnt respect her & she has low self esteem . . NEWSFLASH the same thing applies to Beyonce.

melanie

Posted at 4:45 PM on August 7, 2012

In fact Jay had a song called “thats my b****” about Beyonce.

melanie

Posted at 4:45 PM on August 7, 2012

Jay calls Beyonce that ALL THE TIME & no one makes a big deal about it

Jessica

Posted at 3:33 PM on August 7, 2012

I wouldn’t be impressed, were I Kim. But…

Mboomer

Posted at 2:53 PM on August 7, 2012

How respectful he is with his girlfriend but yet that is what she is! MB

theTruth

Posted at 2:50 PM on August 7, 2012

he calling it like it is

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 2:46 PM on August 7, 2012

Hahahaha smh…Kim..your so lucky?

Samantha

Posted at 2:36 PM on August 7, 2012

Couldn’t he have used other words… like lady?

Good Gosh! *Rolls Eyes*

Posted at 2:34 PM on August 7, 2012

How romantic. What every girl dreams of… a song about them with the word b*tch in it.