HollywoodLife.com spoke with Dr. Gilda Carle about why Kristen would ever cheat on the man she loved. Read on for the five reasons and tell us what you think!
HollywoodLife.com spoke with psychotherapist Dr. Gilda Carle, about why Kristen would risk losing it all.
1. “Kristen could have been fearful of commitment to Rob,” says. Dr. Ludwig. “And that could be why she self-sabotaged and she wanted to be caught.”
2. “She’s young, and the 20s are a time of exploring and learning about oneself,” she says. “It’s the appropriate time to explore.”
3. “Rupert was very seductive and powerful,” Dr. Ludwig explains. “Someone who seemed very in control. That was the allure and how she fell into it.”
4. “Movie sets are like summer camp,” she tells us. “Kristen might have felt like she was stepping out of real life.”
5. “Part of the excitement is doing something forbidden,” Dr. Ludwig reveals.
— Reporting by Bonnie Fuller, Written by Chloe Melas
More Kristen Stewart Affair: