Robert Pattinson: Still Smoking After Kristen Stewart’s Affair

Mon, August 6, 2012 12:02pm EDT by 18 Comments
Robert Pattinson smoking
FameFlynet

Fifa 13 ultimate team coins

Posted at 11:41 PM on April 9, 2013

72379 241803What is excellent respecting is dealing with rather of depending on. 391904

VEDuNIUGD0Q

Posted at 3:52 AM on October 12, 2012

70159 52063Wow, fantastic blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog glance simple. The total look of your web website is magnificent, nicely the content material! 782917

Mary K

Posted at 11:08 PM on August 10, 2012

Leave the guy alone. If he wants to smoke, that’s HIS business. My heart goes out to him during this difficult time.

Sadie

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 8, 2012

Stop smoking and leave Kristen behind; both are bad for you. If you take her back, she will be sc—ing someone else on her next film set. The girl is just cheap and won’t settle down with one man. Kristen grew up in that hippie life-style with her parents where drugs and multi-partners are considered okay. Find someone new for your sanity, Robert, and move on with your life. You will never be able to trust that girl again! She’s beautiful and talented, but she’s cheap & slutty.

InlovewithRobert

Posted at 2:41 AM on August 7, 2012

Hey I’m a big fan of Robert, and I know that the picture is old in here, but they still said that it was when he was at the bar.

Elise

Posted at 8:55 PM on August 6, 2012

HAH!!! this pic is from when he filmed remember me!

HollywoodLifeCanSuckMyBalls;)

Posted at 8:06 PM on August 6, 2012

LOLOLOL This Picture Is OLD! Rob And Kristen Have NOT Been Seen Outside Their Home, Or WhereEver They’re Staying, LOL At How Your Using Old Pics With NEW Headlines To Attract Attention. Thing Is, The Attention You’re Getting Is Making EVERYONE HATE You, Its Not Good Attention. So, Stop With All The Lies. K.Thanks.Bye

kayla

Posted at 7:41 PM on August 6, 2012

i love you Robert Pattinson my name is kayla and i’m a big Fan i have lots of posters and plus i have a really big huge crush on you too

Hmmmmmm....

Posted at 7:34 PM on August 6, 2012

Basically every picture you’re seeing now anywhere is old. Rob and Kristen have not been photographed once since the scandal came out…..

Don’t know if I believe in this outing of Rob’s. Some of the accounts are contradictory =/

Connor

Posted at 3:08 PM on August 6, 2012

Rob is the hottest guy. He is handsome, wonderful, hot and all the things that I can imagine. He is my, just my. —-of course in my dreams ahsau.

Guest

Posted at 3:08 PM on August 6, 2012

If this story is true (I’ve also heard Rob was out at bars in London when he was really at Reese Whitherspoons ranch) well whose friends haven’t dragged them out to have a few after they have had thier heart kicked about like a hacky sack? (Not to mention the bonus of total public humiliation) I hope he isn’t smoking again, I was pleased when I heard Rob quit, my grandfather died of lung cancer, if he has started up again I hope it’s not for long. I know alot of people fall back into smoking when they are depressed or stressed but hopefully he can kick the habit again KStew isn’t worth it.

Michele

Posted at 1:51 PM on August 6, 2012

Good for Rob for getting out! I hope he had fun. As for the rest, leave him alone. Sometimes it takes many tries to quit smoking (it did for me) and there’s no way he needs the extra stress of that right now. Just let him be.

shauna

Posted at 1:08 PM on August 6, 2012

OH PLEASE!!!!
who hasn’t gotten drunk? he is over 21 and allowed to and it is hard to quit smoking when you drink …. i know that first hand. he wasn’t out doing lines of cocaine and he wasn’t using herione, so what is the big deal if he wanted to smoke? it takes most people awhile to quit smoking and they are not having every move they make reported or guessed at. why won’t everyone let them get on with their lives without putting so many stupid stories out there now? HL, you should re-think what is news worthy and stop making things harder for them!
do you really think that either rob or kristen would talk to HL with the way you are treating them? some day they will probably say something, but the way HL reports about them will leave you out. you should stop posting those pics every other day; you should take them down altogether! not to mention you should remove that video someone made. your caption says it IS kristen when it is NOT… if you won’t remove it you should stop saying kristen made a video because kristen did not. if you must run that terrible video make the right choice of words about it and stop saying kristen herself made the video. i would sue you for that if i could. it is wrong and just hurtful to both kristen and rob. pay attention to what you are reporting

Tina

Posted at 1:12 PM on August 6, 2012

well said ! I agree, 100 %. Thank u.

Jamie

Posted at 1:02 PM on August 6, 2012

That’s an OLD PIC!!!!!!

steph

Posted at 1:44 PM on August 6, 2012

yes it is a pic of remember me

Melissa

Posted at 12:15 PM on August 6, 2012

That was one of the things that had me questioning if he was there, but I can see a slip up happening.
My best friend decided to quit in March, and she slipped up twice.
It’s a hard habit to kick.

I don’t know.
IF he was there, and was smoking then whatever. IF he wasn’t there then whatever.
Too many rumors going around about him, and Kristen to keep up with.
Starting to not really believe what gossip sites say.

Tina

Posted at 1:10 PM on August 6, 2012

well said, Melissa. I agree, that is an old pic. I think,too, that there are too many rumors to keep up with and yes, smoking is a ( albeit,bad) way to release tension. I agree, he would slip up: it was inevitable. He will most likely not quit: he has smoked for years. I also will say that HL needs to keep up with CURRENT pics. These old ones are getting annoying :/ . Wow, drinijng and smoking… he is not doing good…