Robert Pattinson: First Interview Since Kristen Stewart Affair Revealed

Mon, August 6, 2012 1:12pm EDT by 70 Comments
Robert Pattinson GMA
Courtesy of ABC

Beccy

Posted at 3:22 PM on August 6, 2012

I honestly don’t think we’ll hear a thing about the affair. Rob is going on to promote a movie, a movie he is by all accounts very proud of, I don’t think he’d want his personal life to distract from that, more importantly I don’t think the STUDIO wants his personal life distracting from the film. I’m guessing that there will be strict limitations on all the questions that can be asked. (Thats what Summit meant when talking about SAFE avenues to promote BD2) I bet anyone interviewing in the upcoming months will be told BEFORE the interview starts that NO questions about the affair will be answered and that to do so will result in the immediate termination of the interview. At best we’ll maybe get a “how are you doing?” but nothing really about Rob and KStew. We’ll see…

Privacy respect

Posted at 3:14 PM on August 6, 2012

I think the interview will only be about the new movie. The show has probably already been warned not to ask any questions relating to the affair or even mention Kristen’s name. As much as we all want to hear him talk about it, he’s just too private of a person and so I think he will stay true to his character and keep his personal life private.

Gumdrops

Posted at 2:56 PM on August 6, 2012

I can’t wait for pretty boy to get interviewed. I really think he may cry so you guys can feel more sorry for him. Maybe he’ll jump out the chair and curl up in a ball and sob. Aww Poor Rob! This guy is so weak. He is gonna talk about Kristen like a dog. His fans will be so proud and will cry and make more crying videos. I am afraid for humanity.

rsd

Posted at 3:31 PM on August 6, 2012

jealous much?

finally.....

Posted at 2:55 PM on August 6, 2012

yes…finally we can see him…
after all this drama….finally we can see him!!!!!!!!!

Патифан

Posted at 2:49 PM on August 6, 2012

I want to see Rob , his smile.

I really love Robert Pattinson .

Sugarhumps

Posted at 2:46 PM on August 6, 2012

He’s gonna trash Kristen Stewart! I know that’s what his fans want. Poor,wounded Rob. Rob Pattinson the next Jennifer Aniston you buy movie tickets because you feel sorry for him. boooohooo

rsd

Posted at 3:33 PM on August 6, 2012

we buy tickets because we want to see him. Eat your heart ou!

anna.

Posted at 2:44 PM on August 6, 2012

I’m sure, he will just talk about film and nothing about her

e

Posted at 2:22 PM on August 6, 2012

YAY! I miss him so bad :)

md

Posted at 2:11 PM on August 6, 2012

From Germany: chi chi, why do you think ?

open your eyes

Posted at 2:10 PM on August 6, 2012

Don’t believe anything or anyone that has to do with Hollywood. I think if a celebrity actually told the truth the whole town would explode. Will he actually come forward and tell everyone that him and Kristen staged the whole scandal to get married in private? I just don’t care anymore.

Karma20

Posted at 2:50 PM on August 6, 2012

Why would they go to such great lengths to get married in private? Why would Liberty and Rupert go along with this? They have kids and one day their kids are going to know about this, why put them through this so two people can get married? I don’t think your theroy makese any sense, too much at stake for all involved for it just to be hoaxed.

wake up

Posted at 3:01 PM on August 6, 2012

How else could they getting married in peace without paps swarming and fans crashing the wedding? Liberty and Rupert are probably wedding guests and will expalin all this to the kids when they get older. Their kids are being raised in Hollywood. They’ll learn all about how Hollywood works.

invité

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 6, 2012

so sorry for you and i love you and support
kristen: al is your fault and you are so ugly with rob
i never never see you again kristen stewart!

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 6, 2012

You guys shouldnt even be worried about the scandal. Thats not what the interview is about. Its about cosmopolis. You guys are focused on the wrong thing. No support.

ellelove@gmail.com

Posted at 2:02 PM on August 6, 2012

im not missing this! i know there gonna ask about it and he will prob not answer them and get mad for even asking him about it but they will ask GMA needs too get good ratings and they will tell whoever interviews him too ask about it thats what makes enterment! im setting my alarm for 7 am and getting up early i will not miss this idc!!!!!

respect

Posted at 2:01 PM on August 6, 2012

His style or not, this situation would require something to say and I am very curious what will be his attitude. I seriously wonder if Kristen support, or it fits under the bus and it will be important for his career. And I am not saying that it would stay together. This is totally his thing. Well, we’ll see.

Karma20

Posted at 1:59 PM on August 6, 2012

I would think his people will make it clear to not ask questions pertaining to his relationship. I’m sure it will just be about the movie. It would be nice to what’s rumors and what’s true though.

Don't Count On It

Posted at 1:48 PM on August 6, 2012

GMA won’t be getting any info out of him about his ex. Not his style. Just sayin’. Steph will shut them down if they try.

steph

Posted at 1:47 PM on August 6, 2012

I hate kristen
all is her fault
I m sorry rob We love you and support

To Steph

Posted at 1:52 PM on August 6, 2012

I hate the sin not the sinner.
I like them both.

But… remember SHE told Catherine H. during casting SHE wanted to do the movie with Rob (Basically giving him a jump to fame.) Catherine admitted that they wanted to hire that Shiloh guy over Rob. They were not feeling him much.

I AM SURE NO MATTER HOW UPSET/MAD ROB IS AT HER HE WOULDN’T WANT PEOPLE BEING RUDE TO KRISTEN. He seems like a nice guy like that. Even defending her no matter what she did to him.

emmy lynn

Posted at 1:54 PM on August 6, 2012

oh man that shiloh would have been awful as edward. he was good in that other catherine movie red riding hood, but in twi no way.

Maria

Posted at 2:26 PM on August 6, 2012

Latinameric love rob …. Tema rob and we hate kristen

yolanda

Posted at 1:44 PM on August 6, 2012

i am sure they will ask, or try to turn the topic to that.
however i don’t see rob telling them anything.
abc will try though. they want high ratings. they want to be the ones to hopefully get him to open about it, and say they were the ones that did it. bragging rights.

golddigger99

Posted at 1:42 PM on August 6, 2012

He won’t say anything about the cheating scandal, but if he does, it’ll be cryptic and only a means to move on to the next subject. I’m sure GMA will be advised before hand not to mention the topic.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 1:39 PM on August 6, 2012

His publicist usually always asks the interviewer or host to try not to ask questions about his personal life (sometimes they dont listen anyway) When he did an interview with ryan seacrest, ryan asked him about his relationship with kris and his publicist literally stopped the interview and took him out the room haha. I was also in the live audience when he was on jimmy kimmel and his publicist was all over the place before the show. Shes really over protective. I like her tho.

From Germany

Posted at 1:33 PM on August 6, 2012

Can you imagine, if he will say: “Guys, only for you I cut my honeymoon. Come on, we need to hurry. My wife is waiting!” LOL

yolanda

Posted at 1:43 PM on August 6, 2012

boy if that happens they would have punked so many people.
that would be wild.

a teen

Posted at 1:50 PM on August 6, 2012

Pingu

Posted at 1:32 PM on August 6, 2012

Good Morning American ? Good Morning America perhaps ??

aquarius64

Posted at 1:31 PM on August 6, 2012

The question is going to be raised, that’s for sure. ABC is throwing this out here to get ratings, knowing everyone is going to want to see if he mentions Stewart.

Ada Janicka

Posted at 1:28 PM on August 6, 2012

Finally!!!

Marlena68

Posted at 1:26 PM on August 6, 2012

He won’t say a word about the affair. It’s not his style.

Anonymous8610

Posted at 1:37 PM on August 6, 2012

agree. I think this is going to be taped ahead of time. That way ?s can be reviewed first by his team, and you damn well know he wont say one thing about the cheating. it will all be movie promotion and bd2 upcoming promotion.